.:POKEMON CROSSROAD'S OFFICIAL SHINY EVENT:. Traditional Art Contest

Hello and welcome to one of Pokemon Crossroad's official contests in the Shiny Event. All across the forum, there are many contests in every section, and you have found Artist Easel's Contests.
    Does this contest not suit you? Well feel free to visit the other contests happening in this section
    Fusion Spriting Contest
    Digital Art Contest

What is this all about?
    All over the site, each section is hosting their own events in this exciting Shiny Event, whether it be battling, writing or even special roleplays, but here, we have set up a few art contests where you can showcase your art and compete with each other to win first place and win prizes.

What will I win?
    What will you win? Well, that depends on your place in the contest. The first three placing winners will be awarded points on their winnings which they can then use to redeem prizes from the Shiny Event Prize Redeeming Thread. There, there will be a selection of prizes which you may choose from as long as you have the amount of points that is specified for that prize. If you win multiple contests, your points will be added up as they all act as the same type of points.
    These are the current Prizes:
    1st Place: Three Redeem Points
    2nd Place: Two Redeem Points
    3rd Place: One Redeem Point

What will happen?
    The process of the contest is quite straight forward. Down, near the bottom of this post, will be a form that must be filled out, you must fill it out fully and include your work. Then when the deadline is hit, which will be on 17th February. All of the entries will be looked at by the judges and we will all discuss what we think the piece of artwork deserves. There are four sections to be judges on and all have a mark out of ten, making the highest possible mark from one person, 40. The sections you will be judged on are:
    Creativity
    Thoughtfulness
    Sticking to the brief
    General look
    We will then add up the scores from the four judges and the one with the highest score will get first place and so on. You will all also have a paragraph explaining why we gave you a certain mark. Therefore you will get valuable feedback for next time.
    Also, at the end, look out for a thread with all of the winners on that will be posted here in Artist's Easel. There you can see if you have won anything.

Things you need to know!

Rules

• All PXR Rules apply here
    • No Plagiarism of work. This also includes art collaborations as well.
    • Fill in the needed information fully
    • Respect fellow members and the judges
    • Respect the final results.
    • Images must be clear,not blurry. As this is traditional art. Photos and scans are acceptable, but only if the image is clear.
    • Read the brief and follow it. Not following the brief will lead to your entry being ignored
    • Have fun
    • Include the phrase "Masuda Method" in your post to show you read these terms.

Brief
    This is what you must follow with your work.
    Your artwork must include shiny pokemon. They must be the main focus. Also, it mustn't just be a simple drawing of a pokemon. It needs to be creative and original, not just a copy of some official artwork. Any art medium may be used, such as pencil crayons, paints or pastels, but it must include colour, so it can be shown as a shiny. Have fun with it.

Judges
    There are four judges for this contest. They are: @Corrupt_Voidlich @BisharpBlade @XaiakuX @Absol
    If you have any worries or need clarification, ask one of these people.

Dates
    These are the current dates for the contest period. It will last for two weeks overall.
    Entry period:
    Start: 3rd February
    Finish: 17th February

Judging period:
    Start: 17th February
    Finish: 18th February

Results: 18th February

Form
    Traditional Art
    Name:
    Entry Piece:
    Medium Used:
    Pokemon included (optional):
    Description:
    Extra Details:

Entries
    Spoiler:
    Name: Shiny Totodile
    Entry Piece: Ninja of the Night
    Medium Used: My colored pencils and my black pen
    Pokemon included (optional): Shiny Greninja
    Description: After seeing the new starters and their evolved forms, Greninja was, by far, my favorite of them all. Seeing it's shiny state made it my favorite shiny, so here it is.
    Extra Details: Masuda Method

http://mrcoolbro3.deviantart.com/art...mrcoolbro3&qo=

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:
    Winter
    Entry Piece: And the Black Swan Enters
    Medium Used: Micron pens and colored pencils (With a little help from Photoshop when my scanner butchered the colors)
    Pokemon included (optional): Mega Gardevoir
    Description: A gijinka (human version) of my recently obtained shiny Gardevoir, Odile. She was gifted to me by a very kind soul after my attempts to obtain one via the Masuda Method failed.
    Extra Details: There will be a digitally touched up version of this made at a later date. XD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Traditional Art
    Name: Judge Dredd
    Entry Piece: The Shin Charm
    Medium Used:Pen and Makers
    Pokemon included (optional): Wurmple, Wingull, Poochyena
    Description: Lucian from GCEA Emerald has found himself with the Shiny Charm. Since Lucian is still a young trainer the charm has attracted only pokemon he might find normally walking the early routes of Hoenn. A shiny Poochyena, shiny Wurmple and a shiny Wingull!
    Extra Details: This is how I imagine it would work if an item did work like that !

Traditional Art

Name:Brettles
    Entry Piece: Ponyta Dreaming
    Medium Used:Pen and pencil
    Pokemon included (optional):Ponyta
    Description: A shiny Ponyta within the eyes of a Shiny Ponyta
    Extra Details: Through all my Pokemon adventure from gen 1 to gen 6, Ponyta hasa lways been my favourite. I would also like to mention the "Masuda Method"!

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs

2. This post has been liked by:

The Event has Started !! Good Luck Everyone!

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

4. This post has been liked by:

Traditional Art
    Name:Brettles
    Entry Piece: Ponyta Dreaming
    Medium Used:Pen and pencil
    Pokemon included (optional):Ponyta
    Description: A shiny Ponyta within the eyes of a Shiny Ponyta
    Extra Details: Through all my Pokemon adventure from gen 1 to gen 6, Ponyta hasa lways been my favourite. I would also like to mention the "Masuda Method"!

Spoiler:

6. This post has been liked by:

Traditional Art
    Name: Judge Dredd
    Entry Piece: The Shin Charm
    Medium Used:Pen and Makers
    Pokemon included (optional): Wurmple, Wingull, Poochyena
    Description: Lucian from GCEA Emerald has found himself with the Shiny Charm. Since Lucian is still a young trainer the charm has attracted only pokemon he might find normally walking the early routes of Hoenn. A shiny Poochyena, shiny Wurmple and a shiny Wingull!
    Extra Details: This is how I imagine it would work if an item did work like that !
    Spoiler:

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Would it be too late if I turned mine in later today?
    I made this myself!!! Come check out my deviantart page at http://mrcoolbro3.deviantart.com/. And here's my shop! http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...hop-of-Sprites

The date was moved back to the 17th and I haven't had internet so I couldn't change it so it is fine :3

cool thanks!
    I made this myself!!! Come check out my deviantart page at http://mrcoolbro3.deviantart.com/. And here's my shop! http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...hop-of-Sprites

Name: Winter
    Entry Piece: And the Black Swan Enters
    Medium Used: Micron pens and colored pencils (With a little help from Photoshop when my scanner butchered the colors)
    Pokemon included (optional): Mega Gardevoir
    Description: A gijinka (human version) of my recently obtained shiny Gardevoir, Odile. She was gifted to me by a very kind soul after my attempts to obtain one via the Masuda Method failed.
    Extra Details: There will be a digitally touched up version of this made at a later date. XD

Spoiler:

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!

Name: Shiny Totodile
    Entry Piece: Ninja of the Night
    Medium Used: My colored pencils and my black pen
    Pokemon included (optional): Shiny Greninja
    Description: After seeing the new starters and their evolved forms, Greninja was, by far, my favorite of them all. Seeing it's shiny state made it my favorite shiny, so here it is.
    Extra Details: Masuda Method

http://mrcoolbro3.deviantart.com/art...mrcoolbro3&qo=

Remember, this contest closes today! If you want to enter tonight be sure to post your entry before it finishes at 12:00am EST
    If you do not live in central america and have a different time zone, use this converter to check what that time will be for you.
    I wish you all luck and hopefully we should have the results up within the next one or two days. :3

It is now Feb 18th so the contest is over. Sadly, no more entries can be submitted, and the entries will be reviewed by the judges. We hope to get them up within the next one or two days. Well done everyone who sent in entries and look out for an results thread in Artist's Easel for all of the contest results that happened here. Good Luck and we hope to see you participate in other future official PXR events.