Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    xD I probably broke a couple rules... I might need to be banned from this game for my own sake. -still tweaking outline-

And I'm curious to see what it originally was. =P Can't wait!

EDIT: I had fun. I miss making Fakemon/shading

I do apologize for any and all rules I may have broken. xD I couldn't help it.

Last edited by Nekomata; 01-30-2014 at 03:39 AM.

2. This post has been liked by:

XD Haha, you didn't break anything! It looks fabulous! I love it! 8D You're supposed to edit a bunch of things in the fourth stage so WELL DONE! 8D Are you going to create a shape for us to turn into outlines?

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    XD Haha, you didn't break anything! It looks fabulous! I love it! 8D You're supposed to edit a bunch of things in the fourth stage so WELL DONE! 8D Are you going to create a shape for us to turn into outlines?
    Yay! xD I couldn't help but do a lot of edits, I was worried that it'd be too much. I love shading sprites- so stage 4 would probably be my favorite in this game. xD I'll create the next lines in a minute!

XD Woo! That's awesome though. That's what I WANT! And you did it perfectly! XD And nah, don't worry about things like that! And yeah, stage four is fun. XD Okay sure! :D Remember, just do a basic shape!

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    XD Woo! That's awesome though. That's what I WANT! And you did it perfectly! XD And nah, don't worry about things like that! And yeah, stage four is fun. XD Okay sure! :D Remember, just do a basic shape!
    Yay! xD I haven't done any scratch/fakemon sprites in a long time- it felt good to clean up and shade the sprite!

I'm bad at the initial outline...

Haha, that's okay. xD I know right? I haven't really done many fakemon before; when I did, it was years ago when I had no idea how to shade. You know how to shade better than I do, though.

No, I really like it! :D I did the second step.

Claim this round

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

URPG Staff

Claiming final round myself for final editing.

And here's the original sprite as promised:

BEHOLD YOUR LORD ANGESPARCE, CREATOR OF WORLDS, BANISHER OF EVIL

10. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Joseph Dredd View Post
    Claim this round
    Dredd, you have to post the sprite within an hour of claiming it or it goes to whoever wants it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Dash View Post
    Claiming final round myself for final editing.

And here's the original sprite as promised:

BEHOLD YOUR LORD ANGESPARCE, CREATOR OF WORLDS, BANISHER OF EVIL
    You can't claim in advance; that just gets annoying for people who happen to be there when the previous stage gets done. You can do the third stage if you want, since Dredd hasn't posted his yet.

LOL ANGESPARCE. That's hilarious. xD

Guys, remember, the point of claiming is so that you can do it straight away; it's just to make sure no two people start doing it at the same time and then one posts when the other is, like, just about to post with an edited sprite. Please don't abuse the claim ability.

~SF.

On the note of claiming- as shown last night... I'm a bit slow with some stages (that 4th stage took me well over an hour), but if I claim stuff- I promise that I will get it done the following night. I don't claim stuff unless I'm sure I'll be online to get it done- and if something comes up, I will definitely put a notice so others can claim. Is that alright?