Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    No worries. ^w^ And nice! Great WIP so far. :D I think the arms are a bit thin though, especially the furthest shoulder. I feel like it should protrude a little more and be a bit rounder. But yeah, cool stuff. c:

I HAVE A CHALLENGE FOR YOU. I don't have money to pay you though. xD But if you're bored one day and feel like doing it, I'd love to see HG/SS style walking-behind-you sprites of the venipede line. Truth is I need it for my GCEA posts since my header has that style of sprite. I had to go with the venipede box icon, but oh well. xD But yeah! If you feel like a bit of a free challenge, I'd love to see it. ;D

2. This post has been liked by:

Thanks again, Xanthe! As for the shoulder, I was concerned about it possibly being anatomically incorrect if I made the farthest shoulder bulge out too much. But I fixed it and it looks better!

Anyway it's finished~<3 It was a lot of fun! But a big challenge, too. 16 colors.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Lovely! 8D I really like how it turned out. I think with the colour in there now, it comes together really nicely. :] What's that brown thing behind the arm, though? xD I thought it was hair or a tail but I'm not sure.

Nicely done, Speedy Gonzales. :3

Hahah, that's actually supposed to be his wing, folded in. Looking back the wing most likely wouldn't have shown since his shoulder and neck and torso would have obscured it, but I wanted to fit it in there somehow. It just felt empty without it to me for some reason. Thanks so much for the feedback!!

I made these little guys today:

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

Two DeviantART icon commissions of two of a friend of mines OCs.

Art trade.

Character name's Snobalt, which I believe to be a wolf-like creature. x] Character belongs to IntegerHG of DeviantART.

Axew!
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 05-25-2015 at 03:56 AM.

------------

So here's what I did instead of my commissions I need to do:

Here's the story: I found a really cool tutorial on DeviantART that was about HD Sonic sprites.

While I'm rusty on the Sonic style, I attempted to do the same thing as the goal in that tutorial. What I really liked was how he tried to make the HD Amy in the style of the Sonic Advance 3 menu sprites, with the bold lines.

I tried to do the same thing but ended up more loosely basing it off of the Sonic Advance 3 menu sprite shading style, since it doesn't really translate well 100% without making some adjustments. I did start out making the extra thick outlines on Knuckles, only to later go over it and make it so that I just used some inner anti-aliasing instead. I feel like I followed the style pretty well, both of the original sprite and the SA3 menu style.

The Knuckles I used is the very first sprite you see in this sheet.

So yeah, I pretty much just decided to go back to my roots. I really want to try animating this guy.

------------

8. This post has been liked by:

Goddamn this took well over two hours.

Animated this HD Snivy, went for trying to mimic the first loop of its BW2 animation. Was going to do the rest but now I think I really just need to take a break.
    I hate animating in layers in Gale, but it's kinda a necessary evil because I need to have everything divided into sections so I can move / rotate / whatever each little part of the Snivy that's supposed to move...and I touch it up as I go along so I know what's going on but I have to make sure I'm on the correct layer and just asdkfjlsdfjdklfajdfajfkdf

------------

10. This post has been liked by:

PTGigi 

Really love the Snivy! :D

I absolutely LOVE that Zekrom though! Amazing job! :D
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

AAAAA thank you so much Gigi :D

Well this is the last one I'm doing I swear.

The good news is that I came up with a less headache-inducing way to do this...bad news is that it takes longer. Oh well.
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 05-29-2015 at 03:47 AM.

------------

13. This post has been liked by:

PTGigi 

whoa...your sprites. so nice D:
    I dont know how you do it, especially when it comes to animating pixels haha
    I understand it when it comes to 3D and regular ol 2D, but i have no idea how it works in pixel form unless you are redrawing each frame ; v;
    These are amazing <3

"I vow to make them proud...no matter the cost"
    -GCEA Stats- | -Art Gallery- | -URPG Stats-