Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    I retweaked Quilladin, Frogadier, and made shiny Bunnelby's eyes much brighter and more prominent. Also corrected the colors on shiny Chespin and Quilladin; my edits looked a little better than the originals, but I realize that they were inaccurate, so I managed to make them darker and it actually works.

Edit: Fletchling! Originals on top, fixes on bottom.

Fletchinder. Remade the wings. Thoughts? Or is no one going to come out and say anything, as usual? :|

Edit 2:

Last edited by SassySnivy; 04-23-2016 at 12:10 AM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I like your edits, Speedy! :D That Fletchling is so adorable. <3

Just a comment, though; looking at the Fletchinder sprite, the angles of the wings seem a little odd. As in compared to the direction the body is facing. The right wing of Fletchinder is angled too far towards the viewer, imo. Do you see it? o:

3. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    I like your edits, Speedy! :D That Fletchling is so adorable. <3

Just a comment, though; looking at the Fletchinder sprite, the angles of the wings seem a little odd. As in compared to the direction the body is facing. The right wing of Fletchinder is angled too far towards the viewer, imo. Do you see it? o:
    I'm not surprised, since I'm not good with wings. x] You mean the right as in IT'S right or OUT right? I referenced the farthest wing from Pidgeotto because I really had no idea how to go about it.

I'm horrible in regard to wings, and you seem to at LEAST know more than I do about them. Think you could maybe show me how they should look, or at least close to it? c: Like, I guess just a sketch will do! Of course if it's a hassle then that's fine too. I just want these to be like, HAHAH LAYELL MINE PWN YOURS LOL, so they need to look as good / anatomically accurate as possible. Cx

I also completely forgot about these QC things:

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

Love the shiny ponyta <3 and your vivillon set Oh My God!! I'M IN LOVE WITH YOUR SPRITES!!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

I don't think I've actually ever said this to you, but I've been meaning to for a while; your sprites are absolutely top-tier. They're some of the best I've ever seen. What I like even more is that you use your talent to try new twists on sprites, like the TCG pixel overs (my favourite of which is that adorable Snorlax); I remember I tried doing one of your 50% sprites for Sceptile and I failed miserably. The fact you can do these things - and to such a high standard as well - shows how immensely talented you are. :D

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

asdfasdf

I know the mod challenge thread brought you guys here, but still: THANK YOU. ;w; I really appreciate the feedback; you guys are just. Too much.

Yeah, they are a lot trickier than they look, that's for sure! :o

I NEED TO RESPOND TO THE OTHER THREADS HERE RIGHT NOWWWWW

------------

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    I'm not surprised, since I'm not good with wings. x] You mean the right as in IT'S right or OUT right? I referenced the farthest wing from Pidgeotto because I really had no idea how to go about it.

I'm horrible in regard to wings, and you seem to at LEAST know more than I do about them. Think you could maybe show me how they should look, or at least close to it? c: Like, I guess just a sketch will do! Of course if it's a hassle then that's fine too. I just want these to be like, HAHAH LAYELL MINE PWN YOURS LOL, so they need to look as good / anatomically accurate as possible. Cx
    Um, well judging by that Pidgeotto, I'd say GF doesn't know how angles and perspective work, either. XD From the way its wings are angled, they're in different positions. Just looks kinda odd. Also I meant Fletchinder's right wing, that's why I named it. :p

Um...I don't know if an actual image of a bird would help...only now I can't find one I'm after. :/ This seemed closest. See how the alignment of the wings are parallel to the body?

I also completely forgot about these QC things:

Wooooooooow, these look amazing! I simply love the ponyta. <3 I really like the voltorb as well! c: But dem ponyta... <3

I see what you mean, but at the same time I think that the actual...actions are different. The bird you showed had its wings angled back, while I think Pidgeotto is angled forwards, as is Fletchinder. But I'll try to see what I can do with it! Thank you. :D actually yeah looking back, Fletchinders wings ARE angled back more, unlike Pidgeotto, and therefore I definitely gotta fix it.

Thanks Xanthe. xD

------------

11. This post has been liked by:

Thanks Xanthe. xD
    No worries Speed. xD