Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks Xanthe! Man, you really need to go check it out.

You like Chao, right? Oh my god would you love this game. It's still in-dev (pre-alpha I believe) but even now it's fantastic!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/433340/

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

I DO love chao! It looks sooo cute. >w< I'll wait till it's on sale, haha. But omg I love the kitty one! *w* It looks awesome! I simply love your ability to make the shading seamless and really effective. D'aw, the rocky one is mad. >:3

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I love the cat slime. XD It's so adorable! Like Xanthe said, I think I'll wait till the game is on sale to buy it. But I checked out the images and such and it looks really cool!

Hahah, thanks! I'm not sure what you mean, I mean I just shade things like I usually do. Except in this one I had a lot of fun with the AA, which could contribute to that.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

5. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Hahah, thanks! I'm not sure what you mean, I mean I just shade things like I usually do. Except in this one I had a lot of fun with the AA, which could contribute to that.

OMG that gold slime. <3 It's so cute and I totally love its expression. Like *o*

You're getting so good at these, Sarah!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Aww how cute. I love their expressions. xD

Also your Bulba animation is cute! <3 That game animation isn't the best but you did a great job!
    GCEA

Thanks! All done.

------------

9. This post has been liked by:

Original Vivillon sprite created by the Smogon XY Sprite Project.

This...needed to be done. Mainly for Prism. Hah. These took me all day.

------------

11. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Original Vivillon sprite created by the Smogon XY Sprite Project.

This...needed to be done. Mainly for Prism. Hah. These took me all day.
    UM THESE ARE SO AWESOME. I can't even. They're amazing. You should post them on Smogon so they get used! xD That'd be awesome. or keep them to yourself mwahahaha!

Srsly though, they look incredible! <3 Brilliant work, you brilliant person.

AND DEM SQUISHIES UP ABOVE LOOK AWESOME. I still haven't checked out the game...but it's waiting for me...

Thanks, Xanthe! And given the latest installments in the Skype chat...I think you know how I feel about the managers of Smogon's XY Sprite Project. To spare everyone the details...uh, let's just say that they're horrible people. Just read this page and make your own judgments. So many things wrong with that page, I just can't even comprehend. Anyway read that and I think you'll understand why I want to spite them. I will not stand for such injustice. Call me immature, but I genuinely enjoy this kind of petty revenge.

SO! Out of spite mostly, I'm going to fix up all of their "finalized" sprites. This is in NO way meant to offend or is meant to be spiteful against the contributors, as many talented people contributed to this project and all did their best. It's just that, whenever you have managers of the project that blatantly SUCK at what they do, you know your project is going to hell.

On the top are the originals, created by the Smogon XY Sprite Project. The bottom ones are my fixes.

I didn't fix Chesnaught, the Fennekin line, or Froakie, because to be 100% honest, they are completely fine from what I can tell.

Frogadier is a WIP (on on the right is my fixes, original on top-left). It's really funny because with a couple of these sprites (Frogadier and Fletchinder), it looks like it was traced over directly from the XY models...and with the BW style, that's a no-no. I thought I'd need to pretty much redo Frogadier because of this, but even just making minor tweaks, it looks alright. I fixed the legs too.

These all are open to any nitpicks and criticism, UNLIKE SOMEONE's project. Gee, I wonder who that might be. Please also note that I DID NOT ORIGINALLY CREATE THESE. These are only fixes.

I'm going to finish the Prism sprites now...then I'll post in that Neon Lights project thread I had almost forgotten about. D:

Edit: Frogadier. Again, top is original, bottom is the fixed version.

Edit 2: Bunnelby fixes. I elongated the ears.
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 04-21-2016 at 10:23 PM.

------------