Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Moribund Warrior-Poet Lord Celebi's Avatar
    I really missed Pharmacy Elite 2000. The new pharma teams for the next WAR are shaping up to be awesome this year. I, of course, will be bringing back Team Aquacortisone.

Seeing Eternity of Time with it's massive chapter amount and knowing it finally got cancelled a few weeks ago from the planned reboot saddens me, but maybe I'll rewrite it myself, alone. It's so strange seeing Pe2k back up though :/

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

whoa i might be able to get my URPG stats back...lol

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Holy... hot mega spam, Batman...!

I'm surprised it came back online, but that may really only be for a limited time only. I guess if you were worried you lost something on there, now would be a fantastic time to grab it back before it's too late.

Although I couldn't but look back at some of those Pikachu Survivor Games I hosted. Those were definitely funny and zany times. Many, many great memories there. XD

Senior Administrator

Huh. That's unexpected.

Very interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Fantome Ecrivain View Post
    Also LOL @ the amount of spambot threads XD
    Right? Most of the ASB boards have over 100 PAGES of spam. That's over 2000 spam threads. :'c

Before it closed down, I was deleting spam and banning at least 30 bots a day....(O.O)

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Not insanity. Supersanity. Death's Spook's Avatar
    I remember being PE2K was down because then there would be no record of my formerly atrocious RPing. XP

But seriously, this is pretty cool.
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Ivy commands you not to touch the kitty!

Banner by Neo Emolga!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Joseph Dredd View Post
    Before it closed down, I was deleting spam and banning at least 30 bots a day....(O.O)
    Back when I was a mod, there were maybe 2-3 bots a day. Pesky, but it could be managed.

However, this... I don't know what programming algorithm they used for these bots, but sheesh, it's out of control. Don't they realize that if they flood the forum with that junk and kill the community by doing that, the whole purpose of the automated advertising is lost anyway? Yeah...

I am a marketing major, and I can honestly say this is one of the most terrible ways to try and grab potential customers. It's many times worse than telemarketing, because at least with telemarketing, you can hang up the phone and go on with life. Here, the advertiser is completely vandalizing the customer's property and community with their ads, which in turn puts a very negative image on them and their advertising campaign. It's like spray-painting an ad on someone's house. So why this kind of thing still goes on, I don't know. Besides, medications are overly pushed nowadays as is...

10. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post

Right? Most of the ASB boards have over 100 PAGES of spam. That's over 2000 spam threads. :'c
    Multiply that by the number of boards PE2K has and you get the grand total... ;_;