Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddox View Post
    That being said, if I were to choose, I would be a lion.
    Being a lion would be pretty awesome, but I wouldn't be able to decide wether to be that, an eagle, or a sloth (sloths are awesome)
    I made this myself!!! Come check out my deviantart page at http://mrcoolbro3.deviantart.com/. And here's my shop! http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...hop-of-Sprites

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    A raven or a hummingbird.

Either an avian smart *** in black or pure sugar high all day long... also the ravens around where I live are huge. Carry away a small child huge... and considering I'd remember my life as a human... and ravens are capable of using simple tools... yep, going with a raven.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

My first thought was seadragons or jellyfish or some kind of aquatic life, but I decided on a stoat. They're athletic cold blooded murderers disguised in adorable tubes of fur. The first half of the video is stoats playing, the second is one hunting, so if you don't want to see a rabbit get taken down by a stoat just watch the first half.
    Spoiler:
    And the people you love
    But you didn't quite know
    They're the places that you wanted to go
    ASB stats

Unovan Dark trainer and breeder Maddox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
    A raven or a hummingbird.

Either an avian smart *** in black or pure sugar high all day long... also the ravens around where I live are huge. Carry away a small child huge... and considering I'd remember my life as a human... and ravens are capable of using simple tools... yep, going with a raven.
    Ravens are amazing. They are huge (a LOT bigger than most people realize) and they're incredibly intelligent. Not to mention they're beautiful.
    Friend code: 2638-1886-4182
    Maddox's Shiny List

If you are going based off intelligence I would say the Mimic Octopus would be a safe choice. Most of the stuff ive read about it is pretty amazing. They believe certain types of octopus are smarter than any other animal on the planet next to ourselves. The can change shape, color, and mimic predictors, they can open jars, figure out basic locks and open refrigerator doors.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Tracker Max View Post
    If you are going based off intelligence I would say the Mimic Octopus would be a safe choice. Most of the stuff ive read about it is pretty amazing. They believe certain types of octopus are smarter than any other animal on the planet next to ourselves. The can change shape, color, and mimic predictors, they can open jars, figure out basic locks and open refrigerator doors.
    Octopus are definitely extremely smart! Good call.

Also aww, it's cute to read these posts and learn what people value in their "human life" and would want to pass onto their "animal life". Some want to keep their intelligence, some want to remain cute ( ;) ) others want to be brave animals, etc. In a way this is a neat way to learn what people value as far as human characteristics.

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

The cool thing about the Octopus is hows its formed its in intelligence is such a completely different way.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Tracker Max View Post
    The cool thing about the Octopus is hows its formed its in intelligence is such a completely different way.
    Yeah! Not just its intelligence but also other things. Like how its extremely advanced eyes formed. :)

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

I would like to be a killer whale. They're highly intelligent, fearsome, and beautiful all at once.
    Thanks to Speed-X for the lovely Pumpkaboo avatar