Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Speed's Custom Pixel Art Request Shop

Welcome everyone! I'm going to try to keep this thread relatively simplistic. xD

I'll be taking requests for custom pixel art (suitable for avatars), custom GSC or RBY devamps, Sprite Pixel-Overs, TCG Pixel-Overs AND custom Pokemon emoticon sets.

Just a Few Rules
    Spoiler:
    1. Only five requests at a time. Please try not to request when you see that the waiting list is full!
    2. One request per person at a time.
    3. Anything I make for you can be used freely, as long as you link back to me in some way, be it literally linking back here or just by giving me a shout-out. If you'd like to use art that I made for someone else, you'll have to ask said person. Yes, I can reserve as many rights for my own artwork, but since all of my works are free to redistribute and edit, it's really more of what the requestee says. I want to be able to respect his/her reservation for having a unique avatar or whatever that no one else has.
      As I said previously, I approve of anyone to edit my artwork if they so choose. Once again, credit is needed for the original (possibly link back to the original somewhere, too, but that's optional).

Especially if a request is made of a fan or original character, I ask that you ask the creator of said character before you use or edit the work. Someone's character IS their intellectual property, after all.
    4. For now I'm going to work on Pokemon, and just Pokemon. Well, at least animals in general. Just note that I will not be using a realistic style.
    5. If you want me to make an avatar or something of a character you have, I ask that if you don't have a reference image, PLEASE provide a detailed enough description. Also, if there's something specific that you'd like said character (even if it's just an official character) to be doing, such as a pose or some kind of dynamic action, please do your best to describe it. That isn't required, however, and if you'd like me to decide then I'll do my best. ^^
    6. Requests are not free. I'll accept various kinds of Pokemon / items / etc, listed below. YES THEY ARE THEY ARE 100% FREE NOW 8D
    7. Payments will be made as soon as I finish the request. Therefore, as soon as you pay I'll already be done with the request and be able to post it up instantly. Just try not to pay me beforehand, just in case! I don't want to accidentally rip anyone off. Please, though, try to have it ready at the moment you request! I need something to pixel, so...these are all free! I mean if you want to give me like, a shiny in return or something I'd be cool with that but that's TOTALLY at your own discretion. Seriously, I won't be upset if you dont. XD
    8. If you have any kind of question, just ask! I promise I don't bite.

What I'll Make

Spoiler:
    Custom Pixel Art (For Avatars and such)
    Spoiler:

Examples
    Code:
    Pixel Art
    Description:  What is it that you want?
    Extra Notes:  
    Size:  No smaller than 50x50, no bigger than 200x200

Custom Devamp
    Spoiler:
    Electrike, Shiny Electrike, Skitty, Shiny Skitty, Delcatty, Shiny Delcatty
    Code:
    Custom Devamp
    Pokemon:  
    Game:  Should I devamp it to Red/Blue, Green, Yellow, or Gold/Silver/Crystal?
    Extra Notes:

High-Resolution Pokemon
    Spoiler:
    Plenty of Examples Here
    Code:
    High-Resolution Pokemon
    Sprite You Want me to Use:  Please note that if it's something made by another artist, I ask that make sure you've got the a-okay from the creator in advance. Otherwise, if it's an official Pokemon sprite, please link me to the exact sprite / frame you want.
    Extra Notes:

TCG Pixel-Over
    Spoiler:
    Examples Here
    Code:
    TCG Pixel-Over
    TCG Set:  What set is it from?
    Card Number:  What is the card's set number?
    Card Name:  Optional; what is the name on the card? This is just here as an option for extra assistance; to double-check that you and I are on the same page.

Custom Pokemon Emoticon Set
    Spoiler:
    Mudkip Emoticons (Note: They will be separated instead of all together on a sheet.)
    Code:
    Custom Pokemon Emoticon Set
    Pokemon or Pokemon Fan-Character/Pokesona to use:  
    What Emoticons / Expressions You'd Like:

Low-Resolution Pokemon
    Spoiler:
    These are the exact opposite of high resolution sprites. Instead the sprite will be shrunk down and fixed up appropriately. As soon as I get to my computer I can assure you that I WILL have examples up. :D
    Code:
    Low-Resolution Pokemon
    Pokemon:
    Which Game / Which Sprite:

Waiting List
    1. Lovecraft: Bunnelby plushie
    2. Kaoru: Hydreigon plushie
    3. Braixen: Fennekin plushie
    4. Name: Order
    5. Name: Order

Finished Requests
    Spoiler:

100x100 Shiny Pumpkaboo avatar | for Pumpkaboo

100x100 cutesy Riolu avatar | for ZrowNoodles

Boundaries Crossed Keldeo-EX (49/149) | for Lightning Dash

Weavile avatar | for ShadowJay

Legendary Treasures Snivy (RC1/RC25) | for Lightning Dash

Tyrunt plushie pixel art | for Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Archen plushie pixel art | for Pokemon Trainer Sarah

NOTE: THESE ARE TOTALLY FREE NOW NO CHARGE because I seriously need some projects to work on besides just recoloring for Pokemon Prism. x]
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 01-30-2015 at 04:30 PM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

2. This post has been liked by:

Your work is so beautiful. You are very talented. :)

I would love to request a custom sprite from you. What kind of Pokemon would you like? I've been IV breeding with good results recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkaboo View Post
    Your work is so beautiful. You are very talented. :)

I would love to request a custom sprite from you. What kind of Pokemon would you like? I've been IV breeding with good results recently.
    @Pumpkaboo

Thank you! *7*

And it depends; what do you have up for offer? I'm cool with almost anything. :D I just enjoy having IV-breedable Pokemon at my dispense XD
    It also depends on what you'd like to request. :>

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    @Pumpkaboo

Thank you! *7*

And it depends; what do you have up for offer? I'm cool with almost anything. :D I just enjoy having IV-breedable Pokemon at my dispense XD
    It also depends on what you'd like to request. :>
    I wanted to request a shiny Pumpkaboo. Nothing too fancy, although I would like it to look super cute!

I have a ton of Pokemon, so I can breed a lot of things. What are some of your favorites? I'd be happy to breed one for you.

@Pumpkaboo
    HUZZAH! I have yours finished!!!

I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed creating it! I'll accept the trade whenever you get the opportunity. Whether you send a bred Feebas or that Milotic, like I said, is totally up to you. xD

Edit: Wait a sec before you put it in your avatar; have to add the finishing touches! XD I forgot about that earlier.

Here you go! Here's the version with the text, if you'd like to use that version.
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 04-16-2014 at 04:16 AM.

------------

Wow, that is toooooo cute! :D I absolutely love it; thank you so much!

I will breed that Feebas for you soon, I should have it for you in a day or two. Thanks again!
    Last edited by Pumpkaboo; 04-16-2014 at 07:32 AM.
    Thanks to Speed-X for the lovely Pumpkaboo avatar

Hey, just so you guys know, this thread is still open. :P So if you want a new pixel art avatar or anything listed in the OP, Wynaut stop by?

As for Pokemon, currently I'm looking for some specific ones. If you don't have them, that's cool, but if you do then awesome! Showdown has the specifics of the Pokemon I'm looking for, and I'm just on my phone. XP So yeah, I'll have to edit them in. The actual mons, though, are Skrelp, Larvitar, Sableye, Budew, and Gastly...not just any, though! I'll detail that later.

------------

I'd love to request from you, but I only have wi-fi when I'm at my dad's on certain weekends and even then I have nothing decent to give you. :c

http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...e-this-goes%29

Do you think you can complete this request? And to clarify the overworld sprite thing...

I want it to have movement sprites and him facing forward, sideways (both ways), and backwards.

Thank you ^_^

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

Hey all, I'd like to re-open this so I can promote SOME kind of activity in this board! Like really, as of now I am desperate. xD

------------