Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Celebi View Post
    Jesus. Do you have something lined up to take over after you're done?

Also, I think since the RP is petering off a little, I'll kick it into the endgame with my next post. Chess will release Diabora. We can just get our super powers, methinks. No need to **** around with earning them since we're not fighting each other.
    Unfortunately, I don't. It's a very long story, but let's just say that one day last week, I asked for one afternoon off (didn't say why) so I could go on an interview for a BETTER JOB. I got hell for it and got made to be a bad example in front of the whole team. I go anyway, and the next day, all kinds of stuff blows up in my face. All because of one afternoon. And don't even get me started on all the other CRAP that happened during this job.

Sorry, but if they lock me out of interviewing, then forget it, I'll never get out of there. I'd rather flip burgers than deal with that level of mania.

Anyway, I agree that we should definitely jump the RP into full motion. Bron, we either get things moving, or the RP grinds to a halt and dies. Let's just get things moving and not waddle anymore. Chess should release Diabora in Rust's next post, and Diabora should start leveling cities now. Bron, if you want to have your characters try to R&D solutions while the disaster caused by Diabora is in full swing, I guess that's fine, but waiting around for you to complete all the R&D projects you have in mind is just going to take too dang long.

Experienced Trainer bronislav84's Avatar
    Then simply put, I can't join you for the fight and you'd be completely screwing me out of it. Thanks. >.<

Bare minimum: I NEED the Latis. I NEED multi bursting. I CAN'T just magically get it like you guys can.

Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah/Ava by Neo Emolga

R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST
    Simkha "Dosha" Bakman
    I loved you, Grandpa

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    Then simply put, I can't join you for the fight and you'd be completely screwing me out of it. Thanks. >.<

Bare minimum: I NEED the Latis. I NEED multi bursting. I CAN'T just magically get it like you guys can.
    Just join in later, dude. Either that, or hurry up. :P

Moribund Warrior-Poet Lord Celebi's Avatar

Yeah you can Bron. Just think of a convincing reason. Not that hard.

Sigh. I swear I'm too proper sometimes. It just feels like less of an accomplishment if I rush it. Going to post later tonight, around 6am or so.

Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah/Ava by Neo Emolga

R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST
    Simkha "Dosha" Bakman
    I loved you, Grandpa

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Unfortunately, I don't. It's a very long story, but let's just say that one day last week, I asked for one afternoon off (didn't say why) so I could go on an interview for a BETTER JOB. I got hell for it and got made to be a bad example in front of the whole team. I go anyway, and the next day, all kinds of stuff blows up in my face. All because of one afternoon. And don't even get me started on all the other CRAP that happened during this job.

Sorry, but if they lock me out of interviewing, then forget it, I'll never get out of there. I'd rather flip burgers than deal with that level of mania.

Anyway, I agree that we should definitely jump the RP into full motion. Bron, we either get things moving, or the RP grinds to a halt and dies. Let's just get things moving and not waddle anymore. Chess should release Diabora in Rust's next post, and Diabora should start leveling cities now. Bron, if you want to have your characters try to R&D solutions while the disaster caused by Diabora is in full swing, I guess that's fine, but waiting around for you to complete all the R&D projects you have in mind is just going to take too dang long.
    That blows man. I've always seen the labor market as an equal transaction. I really hate employers that are convinced that they're doing you a favor by employing you.

Sigh. I swear I'm too proper sometimes. It just feels like less of an accomplishment if I rush it. Going to post later tonight, around 6am or so.
    Loosen up, brah. Everything is relative in RPing.

*Headdesks* Well, I think I'm finally getting my motivation back. I've been plotting out what my post is going to be and... Welp, it'll probably be long to just kickstart things. I might just skips the remaining travel and just have her there with the two legends, because frankly getting them will be the challenge. Hehehehehe.

In any case, sorry I haven't posted guys. My motivation decided to kill itself, and Animal Crossing just... It's so addicting. I can't help it, I'm a junkie for that game, but now that I've had it for ~ 2 weeks it's losing that tight grip on me. So I'll spend my time writing and getting it up tomorrow, with any luck ;)

Finally, we get to see McGiggles! XD

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

I'd still like to voice my dislike of Dia being released before all of us are ready, especially with the RP moving slowly that there's no hurry. Also Grassy did have a long quest to go on too and hasn't even joined Aqua yet.

I was gonna post either tonight or tomorrow.

I'd still like to voice my dislike of Dia being released before all of us are ready, especially with the RP moving slowly that there's no hurry. Also Grassy did have a long quest to go on too and hasn't even joined Aqua yet.

I disagree--I think that's where the hurry lies.
    There's a Starman waiting in the sky!
    He'd like to come and meet us, but he thinks he'd blow our minds.
    There's a Starman waiting in the sky!
    He's told us not to blow it 'cause he knows it's all worthwhile.

Senior Administrator

Bron, I think we've been in plenty of RPs together to pinpoint that when an RP starts really slowing down... it croaks, and that's something we definitely don't want. Really, no more long quests, that's just silly at this point. Any R&D you have going right now really should just enter blitz mode and get out there. Originally, I was going to have AMAXA take a while, but then I figured hey, what's the point?

Besides, I'm finding it harder and harder to post without having Diabora's mayhem encourage research and power-seeking. Let's get the ball rolling.