Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Not a clue, man TheoreticalSelkie's Avatar
    Name: Tricky / TheoreticalSelkie
    Why Are You Joining This group?: It's my first WAR, and well... I'm here to win and have fun :P
    What Are You Good At?: In order of best to worst (or.... well I don't know)
    - Spriting / Pixel Art
    - Creative Writing / RPing
    - Debating
    - ASB
    Do you even Role Play: Totally, don't know what you mean by name though.
    Artist Maybe: Pixel art, though I could do digital/traditional art. I'm not very good at that though (in my opinion). I can't pull a ton of examples right now either.
    Battler Maybe?: ASB, still undergoing cleaning! I'm not amazing at it, but I think it probably makes up for my lack of URPG experience.

2. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by TheoreticalSelkie View Post
    Name: Tricky / TheoreticalSelkie
    Why Are You Joining This group?: It's my first WAR, and well... I'm here to win and have fun :P
    What Are You Good At?: In order of best to worst (or.... well I don't know)
    - Spriting / Pixel Art
    - Creative Writing / RPing
    - Debating
    - ASB
    Do you even Role Play: Totally, don't know what you mean by name though.
    Artist Maybe: Pixel art, though I could do digital/traditional art. I'm not very good at that though (in my opinion). I can't pull a ton of examples right now either.
    Battler Maybe?: ASB, still undergoing cleaning! I'm not amazing at it, but I think it probably makes up for my lack of URPG experience.
    You seem very well rounded and Im honored to have you join the team. ASB and RP are going to be tough so Im glad to have you on the team !

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Hey, maybe it would be helpful to have in the OP, by each team member's name, who will be participating in what section(s) of the WAR (as by the sign-in sheets)? Maybe that way new people who want to join this team can quickly look and see, maybe, what has and hasnt been covered, and the like? It could keep track of how many people are going to participate in how many competitions. Just a thought!

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Hey, maybe it would be helpful to have in the OP, by each team member's name, who will be participating in what section(s) of the WAR (as by the sign-in sheets)? Maybe that way new people who want to join this team can quickly look and see, maybe, what has and hasnt been covered, and the like? It could keep track of how many people are going to participate in how many competitions. Just a thought!
    Do you mean that i should post eveyones sign up form on the front post next to their name in spoilers ?

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Not a clue, man TheoreticalSelkie's Avatar
    I think she means like for each section of WAR, list the team members that are participating so newcomers know which team may have more demand for certain sections/competitions of WAR based upon the first post.

Also I noticed lately that there's a lot of demand for a Graphic Art competition and a Showdown competition in the petition thread. I can totally participate in that (though I need to brush up on my rusty skills xP)

Yeah, Selkie got it. Like, by their names on the list on the first post, we could put down what each corresponding member signed up to do. Sorry I was on my phone and really a bit rushed. ._.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

Of course ill go through and add that info to the first post.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

9. This post has been liked by:

Cool! I do think that Selkie also said she'd do pixel art / sprite art, though. xD Sorry to be such a nitpicker, just thought I'd let'cha know.

------------

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Cool! I do think that Selkie also said she'd do pixel art / sprite art, though. xD Sorry to be such a nitpicker, just thought I'd let'cha know.
    Their is necessarily a contest for pixal art. ill make sure to add her to Sprite though !

Showdown and Graphic art may be contests before the end.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Sprite art and pixel art in this context are one-in-the-same. :> But I digress

------------