Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Yeah, it was definitely a great round. Was hoping more people would have signed up, but hey, it was great nonetheless. And it's always a riot to host it.

Of course, if you really like the idea of becoming a Pikachu (Velocity!)...

PIKACHU MASCOT COSTUME

Honestly, $95-$140 for that seems like a really cool deal.

Hmm... should I or shouldn't I?
    Maybe come the next one (whenever that may be) there will be a bit more that will join. More people (especially the more Chu there are) the more chaos there is xD. I know I've seen less people on this site since I joined back in June. Probably pick back up after ORAS release. I remember back in the last one you mentioned something about wanting to try a teams thing, but without enough people you wouldn't even be able to attempt something like that for sure. It was fun getting to join and take part in the action, even if I was late and started as a Pikachu. I'll be sure to look out over the next year(s) for the next one.

That costume seems pretty awesome though....I'm one of those guilty of liking the idea of becoming a Pikachu. Seriously can't do without it in Mystery Dungeon and still hoping for it in ORAS as well xD. It'd be one of those awesome costumes to wear at one of those anime conventions.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Maybe come the next one (whenever that may be) there will be a bit more that will join. More people (especially the more Chu there are) the more chaos there is xD. I know I've seen less people on this site since I joined back in June. Probably pick back up after ORAS release. I remember back in the last one you mentioned something about wanting to try a teams thing, but without enough people you wouldn't even be able to attempt something like that for sure. It was fun getting to join and take part in the action, even if I was late and started as a Pikachu. I'll be sure to look out over the next year(s) for the next one.

That costume seems pretty awesome though....I'm one of those guilty of liking the idea of becoming a Pikachu. Seriously can't do without it in Mystery Dungeon and still hoping for it in ORAS as well xD. It'd be one of those awesome costumes to wear at one of those anime conventions.
    Yeah, I remember that now. If I had enough people, working in something with teams would be possible, but yeah, I need the people to do it.

The only thing with that Pikachu costume I'm not sure about is if you're able to see out of it while wearing it (possibly through the mouth?). If you're totally in the dark in there, that's not going to be a whole lot of fun...

Administrator

I've seen them before and always thought those were the fan made ones. I'm not sure if you can see through them (I'm sure you can somewhere, but it's probably just barely. Always see someone else there walking with them it's possible they're there just to help guide them in case.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Congrats Tazz!

And thanks Neo for running this. Always interesting to watch!

Am i allowed to do this: I call dibs on being a person in the next round!
    Last edited by Steven_Six; 04-04-2016 at 05:55 PM.
    "Be not the unremarkable tree of the forest, but the cherry blossom that stands alone."
    ~Myself?!?!
    "I go to sleep one night, then I wake up in the middle of all this..."
    --PMD Stalkers
    http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...T-PMD-Stalkers