Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Halloween Mini-Contest!

With Halloween coming up, it's time to start picking costumes!

What do you guys think the cast of Rising Shadows should dress up as for halloween? Post your ideas here- and don't be afraid to offer ideas for multiple characters! If I see some I really like, I might just draw said character in the costume!

Have fun!

I should not be allowed to have this power eheehehehehehe ;D

All/Anyone
    Zombie, skeleton, ghost, pre-evo or evolution, animal/mythical creature, Legend Pokemon(if not), non-Legend Pokemon (if Legend), related Pokemon (ie Naya>Vaporeon or Talon>Seviper), each other, Mewtwo

Naya
    Manticore, Roario (Viva Pinata), Sanctuary Guardian (Dark Souls)

Talon
    Wolverine (X-Men), Asylum Demon (Dark Souls), War (Darksiders)

Mist
    Witch (master of originality right here ;D), Priscilla (Dark Souls), Alduin (Skyrim)

Isthmus
    Hydrus (Shadow of the Colossus), Hydra (Dark Souls)

Pudgey
    Avion (Shadow of the Colossus)

Alvira
    Elsa (Frozen), Sif (Dark Souls), Snow Wing Breeze (Crimson Dragon)

Entei
    Ruin (Darksiders), Cenobia (Shadow of the Colossus)

Raikou
    Celosia (Shadow of the Colossus)

Ho-oh
    Hellkite Wyvern (Dark Souls), Odahviing (Skyrim)

I may or may not add more later >:D
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

I totally think Naya should be a Vaporeon.

Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 03-27-2016 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Mike View Post
    I totally think Naya should be a Vaporeon.
    YES. this NEEDS to happen, I mean, Naya DOES love water, right? :D :D

But another thing, Isthmus (the milotic) should dress up as a gyrados :) just an idea
    Last edited by blazingdragon123; 10-16-2014 at 01:46 PM. Reason: adding

@Dragon Master Mike @blazingdragon123

You two aren't the first who've requested I turn Naya into a Vaporeon... and I doubt you'll be the last.... SOoooo....

She used a lot of fur dye. And hair spray. Can you imagine how hard it is to do this with just paws? xD

6. This post has been liked by:

@PTGigi, I like your video games references! xD I just purchased Shadow of the Colossus, actually, and I'm keen to play it.

I think that Bern would look awesomely adorable as a gladiator. I don't know why. XD Misty should go as a gastly. Just this huge black ball with giant eyes...and then her face poking up from above. XD

@blazingdragon123 I like the idea of a gyarados costume for Isthmus! xD Dooo iiiiitttt Neko! Maybe we should do some sketches for you. ;]

@Suicune's Fire

As a huge lover of Shadow of the Colossus, I encourage you to go play it RIGHT NOW. Don't look up any help. It's more fun jumping in blind. Count the number of times you lose in the first boss. My brother lost 18 times before figuring it out. =D

And you guys are more than welcome to draw sketches. xD I don't think I'll be able to draw the entire cast in Halloween costumes this week- so I'll probably just do a few of them.

O: I played it today and it was interesting. Don't worry--I have no intention of looking up help. ;) I know the creator wanted the player to have to explore and figure things out for themselves. And I died 0 times! It pretty much tells you what to do. xD It was cool. O:

Lol true! xD I might just draw some. x)

@Suicune's Fire

Hahaha... just wait for the Cenobia/Celosia fights. |D Those two are fun. And by fun... "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!" It's always the little ones. Phalanx is really neat. Basaran is a pain...

Is it bad I know their names?

WEEEEEEW! I'm up to some water-dweller now. I haven't played any since yesterday but I may on the weekend or something. x) LOL how do you know their names? Didja look them up or do they say them in-game? I think it's cool! xD