Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ahaha that's true. I think it's SO COOL that we have a comic section in the forum. It's a shame that more people aren't here. :< And I know I've said that 2194813058392 times but IT'S TRUE. LIKE WHO DOESN'T ENJOY READING COMICS?! I bet a tonne of people read them...they just don't post on the forum. xD Ah yeah, that's true! O: I also like that you put up a page on Smackjeeves about PXR and how Rising Shadows has its own forum on it now. c: I've seen a few people post over here from Smackjeeves! I dunno if they stayed, but whatever. xD

xD Yes, definitely! That's true. xD Also, have you ever had people who've told you they couldn't access Smackjeeves? I referred Arrow-Jolteon (a friend on here who I met on DA years ago...and also brought to PXR xD) to the comic section of the forum and she said she couldn't get Smackjeeves to load. =/ Which is a shame. I mean, your comic's on DA too so she could go there, but yeah, it's weird. It could be a browser issue or something, and I know SJ has had some database errors recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Ahaha that's true. I think it's SO COOL that we have a comic section in the forum. It's a shame that more people aren't here. :< And I know I've said that 2194813058392 times but IT'S TRUE. LIKE WHO DOESN'T ENJOY READING COMICS?! I bet a tonne of people read them...they just don't post on the forum. xD Ah yeah, that's true! O: I also like that you put up a page on Smackjeeves about PXR and how Rising Shadows has its own forum on it now. c: I've seen a few people post over here from Smackjeeves! I dunno if they stayed, but whatever. xD

xD Yes, definitely! That's true. xD Also, have you ever had people who've told you they couldn't access Smackjeeves? I referred Arrow-Jolteon (a friend on here who I met on DA years ago...and also brought to PXR xD) to the comic section of the forum and she said she couldn't get Smackjeeves to load. =/ Which is a shame. I mean, your comic's on DA too so she could go there, but yeah, it's weird. It could be a browser issue or something, and I know SJ has had some database errors recently.
    And I'll say it again too- it really IS a shame more people aren't using this awesome comic section. =D Comics are lots of fun. It's got all the fun of a story with pictures- and far fewer walls of text to read through. xD I've spammed the link here, sooner or later I'll get people to be more active here. Maybe I should continue the hiatus until we get 500 posts. -shot- Okay, well- I'm not THAT evil.

And people are having trouble viewing the comic on SJ? That's strange... it IS hosted on DA as well, so there's that. Perhaps I should get all the pages posted here on PXR as well. I never posted many in my art thread because I didn't want to spam that thread with pure comics- that's what DA and SJ are for. -shot-

And yeah- SJ has been a bit buggy recently. Not sure what's going on- but I THINK it's over.

Yes! DDD: I think PXR in general could use more member! But people don't tend to want to join forums anymore. T^T Wah. They really are! 8D yes, exactly, hahaha. Well you've done well so far! ^v^ LOOOOOOOOOOL well that would just make it impossible. :C Unless it prompted people to come over from SJ. xD

Yeah. =/ Yeah, I thought that too. x) WOW that would take quite a bit of effort, but maybe it would encourage people? Who knows. xD yeah, fair enough. x)

I thought it was over too... xD Let's hope. I do love the concept of SJ though. I've always wanted to put a comic up there!

The downtime should be over for SJ. They were changing/updating their servers and their webhost screwed some things up while transferring the files, hence the kinks. It should definitely all be fixed now. c:
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO US

Sooo...did we do it, Neko? 8D I count more than 100 posts in this sub forum. c:

We did do it. One week got taken off the hiatus!

Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy! Go us! That's such a cool achievement! <: Are you proud, Neko? Even though you probably contributed to at least 50% of the posts? XD