Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Hey, that's okay. :] I'm sure we all don't mind. xD And yeah, trying to work on NaNo would be a handful. It's a very big mountain to tackle and I commend anyone who's joining in. XD How many words you up to so far?

I don't think we're gonna hit 100 posts to be honest, but it was fun to try. xD It's a shame the comics section of PXR isn't more heavily populated. Or PXR in general. Lel. But anyway, I think most people will be busy leading up to January anyway, so I doubt anyone's gonna be ferociously hounding you for more pages anytime soon. ^^

I'm excited for the contest! :D I'll certainly be looking to enter. ^^

EDIT: I just checked and there are only thirteen posts to go before hitting 100, so MAYBE we can achieve that... xD I should post thirteen new threads. lel.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Hey, that's okay. :] I'm sure we all don't mind. xD And yeah, trying to work on NaNo would be a handful. It's a very big mountain to tackle and I commend anyone who's joining in. XD How many words you up to so far?

I don't think we're gonna hit 100 posts to be honest, but it was fun to try. xD It's a shame the comics section of PXR isn't more heavily populated. Or PXR in general. Lel. But anyway, I think most people will be busy leading up to January anyway, so I doubt anyone's gonna be ferociously hounding you for more pages anytime soon. ^^

I'm excited for the contest! :D I'll certainly be looking to enter. ^^
    I'm eternally grateful that the people that actively follow the comic are wonderfully patient and understanding when it comes to updates. I always try to maintain steady/regular update schedules BECAUSE the people are so awesome (otherwise I'd say "Deal with it"). An yes, NaNo is always a challenge- but a fun one for me!

Right now I'm pretty far behind, but I'll be catching up this weekend. School started to eat my soul for the last week and a half, but the worst of it is about to end, so it's all good! Right now I'm at 8,200 when I should be at 20,000. I've been further behind in the past though- last year I fell WAY behind and still managed to catch up and win!

I don't think we will either, but it WAS fun to try! I'll always have incentives for being active on the forums. Don't know what yet, but I'll make up new ones after the hiatus ends. Maybe bonus pages for every xxx pages. I do like to encourage activity here, on the SJ site, and the Ask-blog. It's always so wonderful to see all the feedback and such from people. =D It's what keeps me motivated!

And I'm looking forward to seeing the entries! I think the theme I've picked is something that people can have a little fun with- I just need to get it together. I should have time this weekend, thankfully.

Of course! ^v^ What kind of fans would we be if we weren't even willing to wait?! xD Besides, there are so many awesome comics out there that while waiting for one awesome comic, we can go read another awesome comic. :D Hehe. Especially the ones that have been laid out for us at PXR! That's so nice. xD I can understand what you mean. It was like that with my and stories before I stopped writing. o-o Which I need to do. Fek. And good! ^^

Ahh okay. c: Yeah, school would be a huge set-back for a lot of people, especially us southern hemisphere-ers, who have end of year exams in November (except I don't so hooray xD). Ahh I see. Do you have time to proof all this? I think that would be my downfall--trying to find the time to proof read. XD Although I'm sure it can be done in a day. If you're dedicated. x) Oh wow, really? O: Well good job! 8D What do you mean by win? O: (I don't really know how it works. xD) Unless you meant you WON THE WHOLE THING OMG!

Yay! Well hey, it's not long to go! XD Just a few more posts! I WILL DO THIS BY MY LONESOME. With your help, of course. x) I'm assuming you're counting the number of replies that it tells you when you look at the Comics Central part though, right? If not then...yeah we have no chance. xD Yay! 8D And definitely. It was a very smart idea. Got me keen for the challenge! Yeah, that makes sense. ^^ Definitely. I find that with things like that, social media is extremely useful and helps with "marketing." I suppose it basically is like marketing. x) Definitely! I bet it's amazing. :D Just like your comic! ^.^

Definitely. >:3 Yeah, for sure! Hahaha well make sure it doesn't eat into NaNo time!

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Of course! ^v^ What kind of fans would we be if we weren't even willing to wait?! xD Besides, there are so many awesome comics out there that while waiting for one awesome comic, we can go read another awesome comic. :D Hehe. Especially the ones that have been laid out for us at PXR! That's so nice. xD I can understand what you mean. It was like that with my and stories before I stopped writing. o-o Which I need to do. Fek. And good! ^^

Ahh okay. c: Yeah, school would be a huge set-back for a lot of people, especially us southern hemisphere-ers, who have end of year exams in November (except I don't so hooray xD). Ahh I see. Do you have time to proof all this? I think that would be my downfall--trying to find the time to proof read. XD Although I'm sure it can be done in a day. If you're dedicated. x) Oh wow, really? O: Well good job! 8D What do you mean by win? O: (I don't really know how it works. xD) Unless you meant you WON THE WHOLE THING OMG!

Yay! Well hey, it's not long to go! XD Just a few more posts! I WILL DO THIS BY MY LONESOME. With your help, of course. x) I'm assuming you're counting the number of replies that it tells you when you look at the Comics Central part though, right? If not then...yeah we have no chance. xD Yay! 8D And definitely. It was a very smart idea. Got me keen for the challenge! Yeah, that makes sense. ^^ Definitely. I find that with things like that, social media is extremely useful and helps with "marketing." I suppose it basically is like marketing. x) Definitely! I bet it's amazing. :D Just like your comic! ^.^

Definitely. >:3 Yeah, for sure! Hahaha well make sure it doesn't eat into NaNo time!
    Terrible fans. That's what. xD Thankfully I haven't had any of those- but I've seen some impatient people at other comics before. Really makes me upset when I see people whining over slow updates. They forget most comic authors have lives and that these comics certainly don't make themselves. If that were the case... I'd be done with this by now. xD

School was a bigger set back than I anticipated. I had a project that was SUPPOSED to be due on the 7th. A group project. It was pushed back to the 10th- THEN again to the 12th. And on the the 10th my group decided "LET'S START OVER" with two days left (it was a 5 week project) and I went sleep deprived as a result. So tired right now. xD

And NaNo isn't a competition with others- but against yourself. The goal is to write 50,000 words by the end of the month (1667 words a day). To 'win' you simply have to hit the 50k mark. So if I write about 2,200 words a day for the rest of the month, I should catch up and manage to win. xD

Also, there's a rule against proof reading during NaNo. You do that in December. Preferably after the TGIO party (Thank God It's Over Party).

No. I'm not counting my own replies.

... Just kidding. I'm not THAT cruel. Well... maybe. Just a few more to go- part of me wants to scrape at least ONE week from the total. Not sure why, maybe cause I secretly feel bad that I have to go on hiatus for so long. I'll be regretting that in the weeks to come, I'm sure. xD I don't actively advertise my comic on the internet- but I do spam links related to the comic on pages relating to the comic- like how I've been spamming the forum and tumblr links on the SJ/DA sites lately. xD

And I don't intend for the contest stuff to eat into the NaNo time. I just need to do a few rough sketches for some characters that haven't yet appeared that will appear- I figure it's stuff that may help with the theme. I won't do anything I consider too much of a spoiler though. xD

Hahah true! Thankfully you don't have any of those. Or maybe you do. Who knows. xD I imagine people would get like that. Definitely. -_- And any comic page takes a lot of dedication and time!

Holy crap, that's not good. xD Nuu! Go get some sleep. GOOD JOB, GROUP. GOSH.

Ooh! I had no clue! I should probably have researched it... xD

HEY I THINK WE DID IT! Right?! xD Maybe, but maybe because it was a really cool challenge? xD YOU BETTER BE COUNTING YOUR REPLIES. Lel.

Can't wait! :D

@Suicune's Fire

I've been slacking off on replies everywhere. I need to fix that. Part of it was being out of town, but now I have excuse.

ANYWAY...

Yeah- if I do have impatient supporters, then they're the non-vocal ones. I can live with that. xD

Sleep? What's that. -shot- During finals I pulled 3 back-to-back all nighters... WITHOUT COFFEE. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha... how did I even do that?

---

Alrighty~! Well, Chapter Four has officially started. SO FEEL FREE TO DISCUSS ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING.

Fun Fact: Exeggcute are seeds. Not eggs.
    Another Fact: There should be six Exeggcute. Where are the other three?
    ANOTHER Fact: "Its six eggs converse using telepathy. They can quickly gather if they become sparated."
    And another: ^ The above dex entry calls them eggs. But most call them seeds.

And for the record, I can and will use stuff from Pokedex entries. Like telepathy... and volcano causing roars. I won't use some of the more absurd entries though. xD

Well there are bits of Exeggcute on the ground in front of "mysterious Pokemon with a claw foot" it looks like =P
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

There are. That poor exeggcute... which brings up the question... Do Exeggcute have blood, yolk, or neither? xD

Those questions are always interesting for Pokemon based on non-animal things XD I'd say it's up to creative license since Game Freak would never answer questions about Pokemon bleeding XD

What if they have yellow blood? ;D
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

@PTGigi

xD Fair enough. I didn't put blood cause... I dunno. I know my comic will have blood eventually, but I figure the point of the eggshells/seedshells got across just as well without making blood splatters everywhere. xD

Yellow blood would be interesting.