Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    Ive been thinking we should work on a small project together! If you have the time that is. I reazlie you have a comic already but maybe we can try working on a panel of each others comic and see how it turns out!
    I have like 12 unposted pages of my comic (gonna start posting on fridays once I post the three or four pages I have up other places on here) so that would be a little hard. XD But maybe we could make up a really short comic idea, and each do panels for it? Or! We could do redraws from each other's comic. Like we each pick a panel that's already there and draw it in our style. Something like that. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    I have like 12 unposted pages of my comic (gonna start posting on fridays once I post the three or four pages I have up other places on here) so that would be a little hard. XD But maybe we could make up a really short comic idea, and each do panels for it? Or! We could do redraws from each other's comic. Like we each pick a panel that's already there and draw it in our style. Something like that. xD
    Redraws might work! A short comic would be cool as well just using the main set of characters from each but it would have to be kind of short since we both are really busy!

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Redraws might work! A short comic would be cool as well just using the main set of characters from each but it would have to be kind of short since we both are really busy!
    Yeah true. xD I think a panel redraw would be the easiest/best thing.

Yeah true. xD I think a panel redraw would be the easiest/best thing.
    I dont have traditional panels. So you can pick freely from any comic. The season 3 stuff is probably the best stuff I have.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

I dont have traditional panels. So you can pick freely from any comic. The season 3 stuff is probably the best stuff I have.
    Oh okay, later when I have some more time I'll have a look! Then whenever we both pick out something we can be ready to draw when we have the time.

Oh okay, later when I have some more time I'll have a look! Then whenever we both pick out something we can be ready to draw when we have the time.
    Cool, if you have any recommendations let me know. The fendish Dr. Pep might be a good one for you to check on in gible bites season 2!

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Cool, if you have any recommendations let me know. The fendish Dr. Pep might be a good one for you to check on in gible bites season 2!
    Okay! I plan to go and read through your comic in a few days, and I'll see what catches my eye.

Okay! I plan to go and read through your comic in a few days, and I'll see what catches my eye.
    Works for me. Ill try and check through yours on Thursday. Let me know if you have an recommendations.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Works for me. Ill try and check through yours on Thursday. Let me know if you have an recommendations.
    Anything is fine, really! I read a few of your first comics and found a picture/panel I might want to do, but I'll read the rest first to be sure.

Here's another plush I just finished. A jolteon in the same style as my other floppy eeveelution plush.

11. This post has been liked by: