Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

So, after finally finished the sacred blacksmith, I switched back to FSNUB. I finished it mere seconds ago and I'm sobbing so hard. Ufotable did so well, but the reason I am crying is not because I didn't expect the ending. I did, what I didn't expect was the 25th episode.
    Spoiler:

In short, it does a two year time skip, with Shirou and Rin now in London attending the Clock Tower academy. It's really funny at first but you can tell it gradually becomes more serious. They go and visit Saber's grave, which struck me right through the heart. That made me tear up, but that's not what got me. Shortly after visiting the grave, there is a flashback to two years prior, shortly after the war, telling us the fates of all the other characters that showed up in FSNUB that we did not see how they ended up. Then, when we switch back to present day, we return to Shirou's attending the academy. He is approached by a teacher. I started crying immediately, because there was no mistaking who that teacher was. It was Waver, from Fate/Zero. As if to reinforce who he was, his words assured of his identity. Everything with Iskander came flooding back in that instant and I just started sobbing. The ending is sweet, and you have to skip the credits of the last episode to see the whole thing. But, it is a really good ending. I can assure, the Fate series is the only series that can draw tears from me.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Moribund Warrior-Poet Lord Celebi's Avatar
    There's a Starman waiting in the sky!
    He'd like to come and meet us, but he thinks he'd blow our minds.
    There's a Starman waiting in the sky!
    He's told us not to blow it 'cause he knows it's all worthwhile.

Unbowed, unbent, unbroken Homura's Avatar
    I'm a true magical girl
    What is happiness?
    It's being called by someone
    It's being able to call someone
    It's when someone is thinking of you
    But Heaven has none of this
    A lizard girl took pity on God
    So the lizard girl tore God in two and brought a half from Heaven to Earth

4. This post has been liked by:

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

I've been watching Gakkou Gurashi and absolutely loving it. I love the characters, I love the concept, it's got... Actually, I better not say any more outside of a spoiler because it's very easy to spoil. Anyone who might watch this anime who hasn't yet, watch it without reading anything about it beforehand, but based on what I've seen so far, I'd recommend giving it a try.

Spoilers ahead.
    Spoiler:

I totally didn't see the ending of EP 1 coming. Selkie told me to start watching it without knowing anything about it and at the end of EP 1 I was just like "WOAH WTF JUST HAPPENED." I just thought it was going to be some cute slice of life anime that I probably wasn't going to like but figured I'd actually give a chance.

I guessed that Megunee wasn't real like, episode two, but hearing them actually say she was dead around EP 5 still made my eyes a little watery.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

So I have two notes on my agenda:

1. There's an anime club at my college and I'm so excited because we take Tuesday nights and watch four episodes of anime. Two of them are for an ongoing anime and two are for a completed one. We vote on what we watch on Sunday's through Facebook. First meeting is next week and I'm so excited!

2. I just finished Divine Gate. It took me a little bit because I've been busy. Overall it was a really good anime but it can be really confusing at times because they just kind of throw you in at the middle of the story and you can kind of gather the basics by the end but there are a lot of details that are not covered well in my opinion. And the ending is somewhat of a cliffhanger as like these characters you thought had been dead for like five episodes now turn out to not be dead and there's other stuff. If I wasn't aware the anime was based on a mobile game, I might have been much angrier. I think my favorite part of the anime was the different references to things like Scandinavian mythology, Shakespeare, Santa Claus, Arthurian legend, and more. It was quite interesting how well they blended all of that together and the graphics were overall fabulous. Plus the intro song is really catchy.
    / / / / / / / /

Unbowed, unbent, unbroken Homura's Avatar
    Hi, I've only been watching "mai waifu the anime" aka Re:Zero, and also Rewrite (because Homura is in it). :3
    What is happiness?
    It's being called by someone
    It's being able to call someone
    It's when someone is thinking of you
    But Heaven has none of this
    A lizard girl took pity on God
    So the lizard girl tore God in two and brought a half from Heaven to Earth

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

I've been watching a ton of stuff. There are others, but the main ones I've been watching are Rewrite, Re: Zero, and Psycho Pass 2.

Rem <3

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Since Uni is over I am binge watching anime. Currently watching Initial D First Stage. Love it. Though Natsuki and Itsuki annoy the living s*** out of me. Love the RX7s in it though...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

So I'm almost finished with Attack on Titan and now I'm debating if I want to continue One Punch Man, or if I want to play catch up with Trickster, Yuri on Ice, and Drifters. Thoughts?
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    So I'm almost finished with Attack on Titan and now I'm debating if I want to continue One Punch Man, or if I want to play catch up with Trickster, Yuri on Ice, and Drifters. Thoughts?
    hasn't caught up on the thread knowing what you have and haven't seen, but....I'd say finish OPM because season 2 is in the works now. If not, then maybe give My Hero Academia a try! Gemma just watched it recently and really enjoyed it too!

I just got started on Guilty Crown myself. So far I'm really enjoying it =D

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..