So, after finally finished the sacred blacksmith, I switched back to FSNUB. I finished it mere seconds ago and I'm sobbing so hard. Ufotable did so well, but the reason I am crying is not because I didn't expect the ending. I did, what I didn't expect was the 25th episode.
Spoiler:

In short, it does a two year time skip, with Shirou and Rin now in London attending the Clock Tower academy. It's really funny at first but you can tell it gradually becomes more serious. They go and visit Saber's grave, which struck me right through the heart. That made me tear up, but that's not what got me. Shortly after visiting the grave, there is a flashback to two years prior, shortly after the war, telling us the fates of all the other characters that showed up in FSNUB that we did not see how they ended up. Then, when we switch back to present day, we return to Shirou's attending the academy. He is approached by a teacher. I started crying immediately, because there was no mistaking who that teacher was. It was Waver, from Fate/Zero. As if to reinforce who he was, his words assured of his identity. Everything with Iskander came flooding back in that instant and I just started sobbing. The ending is sweet, and you have to skip the credits of the last episode to see the whole thing. But, it is a really good ending. I can assure, the Fate series is the only series that can draw tears from me.