Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Maxie, I am finally here ;p Fire Pokémon reporting in!

Name: Braixen
    Favourite Pokemon: Braixen haha (And Eevee, Poochyena, Mawile, Banette, Sableye, Vulpix, etc)
    Do you swear to uphold the values of Team Magma? I swear it!

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

Quote Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post

A child that young should not be traveling alone anyway and of course families would use mechanical transportation. Any real man like our benevolent leaders Archie and Matt would too be too large to ride on the small back of a Charizard anyway! You act as though teleportation doesn't exist, or boat and submarine travel is not accordable. You'll soon see how true Team Aqua's mighty ambitions are when we harness the power of Primal Kyogre!
    You act as though everybody has access to teleportation, and that your leaders are unable to ride on a Charizard is only another point to my favor. The ocean is dangerous, forcing people to use unsafe methods of transportation to get from place to place, unless they happen to be the right type of trainer to be able to travel with aid from one of their Pokémon. Submarines are perhaps the most dangerous of all forms of transpiration, leaving you with very few ways to get out alive if it should be damaged, and that you suggest it as something perfectly safe and reasonable for a person to do without worrying is more than a bit concerning.

People would be able to travel on land to wherever they want to go on land if Team Magma wins, and could certainly still utilize their Pokémon as another mode of transportation. They could even still use airplanes if for some reason they feel the need to travel in such a way! In the end, very little will be lost when we achieve our goals, with almost nothing to gain if you hooligans were to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Braixen View Post
    Welcome, friend!
    Last edited by Sieses; 11-19-2014 at 11:25 AM.

Favourite Pokemon: Braixen haha (And Eevee, Poochyena, Mawile, Banette, Sableye, Vulpix, etc)
    Welcome ! Fello New Member ;)

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Quote Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post

A child that young should not be traveling alone anyway and of course families would use mechanical transportation. Any real man like our benevolent leaders Archie and Matt would too be too large to ride on the small back of a Charizard anyway! You act as though teleportation doesn't exist, or boat and submarine travel is not accordable. You'll soon see how true Team Aqua's mighty ambitions are when we harness the power of Primal Kyogre!
    Leave, you Aqua bottom feeder! </3 ;__; i luvd u

|||||||||

Quote Originally Posted by Sieses View Post
    Name: Sieses Detkrah
    Favorite Pokemon: Espeon, Exploud, Mega Mawile
    Do you swear to uphold the values of Team Magma? Naturally.

Statistically speaking, Primal Groudon has a considerable advantage against Primal Kyogre, so it would be foolish to take the side of those imbeciles at Team Aqua. There is also much more to be gained from an increase in the amount of land than there is in an expansion of the sea, up to and including humanity no longer having to rely on unreliable things like boats and planes to get to where they want to be. I know trainers can just travel on their Pokémon, but there is a disproportionate amount of people who still have to risk their lives on those deathtraps every day.
    I am glad to have someone with such intelligence joining our ranks. Welcome, dear new friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Tracker Max View Post
    Name: Shadow Tracker
    FP: Aipom and Porygon
    I swear to uphold thd values of Team Mamga as long as the partnership remains profitable to both parties;)
    I have heard of your legend, Shadow Tracker. It is an honor to serve with you for the good of Pokemon and people!

There you are, my dear! I am so glad that you have finally joined us!

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Leave, you Aqua bottom feeder! </3 ;__; i luvd u
    A romance that was never meant to be between star-crossed lovers on the journey to become a Pokemon master. Paralleling Romeo and Juliet's tragic tale of infatuation, salted with heart ache and deception, the trust between these two paramoures will be tested when their vastly different ideologies clash all over Hoenn. From the burning pit of a massive volcano to the mysterious depths of the expansive ocean, these trainers will battle, clash and shed tears until their romance blossoms or shrivels and dies. We all know the real reason you've prepared to travel through Hoenn with nothing but the clothes on your back and a backpack with infinite storage capacity unless they effing brought that back too is so you can watch the dramatic moments between these two rivaling lovers. Preorder ORAS today.

7. This post has been liked by:

Just point me in a direction and ill help you and lord Groudon take on the aqua grunts.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

the jerk autobot with the chicken legs can that be my official name

Name: Wander
    Favourite Pokemon: Noivern, Breloom, Talonflame, Clefaaaable, Tyrantrum, Kyogre (imeanwhosthatidkwhereievenheardthatnamepffff)
    Do you swear to uphold the values of Team Magma?: yaaasss i swear ovo

also i was gonna join team aqua bc you can do what you want cause a pirate is free

but maxie's goggle-glasses were callin to me and i cant ignore them //shot down

paired with sivelos boys
    Spoiler:
    [3:05:24 PM] Star Platinum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6O-uRSFOrg
    dio's been evil since he drew his first breath, the speed weed claims
    [3:09:24 PM] i hate dio: as a baby
    [3:09:29 PM] i hate dio: he would verbally assault strangers
    [3:10:04 PM] Star Platinum: AS A BABY
    [3:10:13 PM] Star Platinum: HE WOULD SUPLEX HIS OWN FATHER
    [3:10:21 PM] Star Platinum: HIS ANGER AND HATRED TOWARDS HIM GAVE DIO IMMENSE STRENGTH
    [3:11:15 PM] i hate dio: as a baby
    [3:11:16 PM] i hate dio: he single-handedly took
    [3:11:21 PM] i hate dio: literally everyone
    [3:11:24 PM] i hate dio: who lived on ogre street

Quote Originally Posted by Wander View Post
    the jerk autobot with the chicken legs can that be my official name

Name: Wander
    Favourite Pokemon: Noivern, Breloom, Talonflame, Clefaaaable, Tyrantrum, Kyogre (imeanwhosthatidkwhereievenheardthatnamepffff)
    Do you swear to uphold the values of Team Magma?: yaaasss i swear ovo

also i was gonna join team aqua bc you can do what you want cause a pirate is free

but maxie's goggle-glasses were callin to me and i cant ignore them //shot down
    That and we have lava cookies too. :D
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Welcome, Wander! Do come and relax in our hideout and help out with some of the challenges, we would appreciate all the help we can muster in this critical stage.