Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Art Showcase

LOL it sorta does remind me of samurai too! 8D (You got the spelling right, but the plural is just samurai without an s. XD)

Thanks! ^-^ Glad you like it! I can't wait to hear what your silly drawing request is. XD

EDIT: I heard it and I did it. lolol.

~SF.
    Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 09-28-2013 at 02:07 PM.

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    GRACE. That Charmander is both hilarious and adorable. I'm loving your art. :> And now I have some art to share, too!

This is Culion (Cute + lion). He's a Fairy-type, and the basic Pokemon in a three-stage manticore Pokemon line. He is a tiny sass machine and he is sure that he is definitely much cooler than you are.

Who's that person? It's Jello (real name Adelaide) of GCeA Sapphire! The picture on the left features Tiberius, her roster's resident baby, as well. The picture on the right was a theraputic thing for me - when I'm angry, drawing pretty things like dresses calms me down - which is why it's all doodle-y. Anyway, she appears to be holding her arm out for (presumably) some gentleman caller. Is this important to the story at all? Who knows! Either way, self-indulgent drawings are self-indulgent. I love drawing this kid.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

WHY THANK YOU. It's awesome you think so. XDD

XD Culion DOES look like a total sass machine. I wouldn't wanna be on the wrong side of the jungle with him and his coolness roaming around. XDDD I love the expression, and the design is awesome. :D Can't wait to see the others!

O: I really like those drawings of Jello! Your human style is really cool. xD I can't draw humans to save my life. And Tiberius! XD Cute! The sketchy style is still awesome. One thing I love is the shading too. And they're both great poses. ^^

~SF.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    LOL it sorta does remind me of samurai too! 8D (You got the spelling right, but the plural is just samurai without an s. XD)

Thanks! ^-^ Glad you like it! I can't wait to hear what your silly drawing request is. XD

EDIT: I heard it and I did it. lolol.

~SF.
    Curse you grace! I dont know what program you use but curse you and curse it ! that thing looks awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    GRACE. That Charmander is both hilarious and adorable. I'm loving your art. :> And now I have some art to share, too!

This is Culion (Cute + lion). He's a Fairy-type, and the basic Pokemon in a three-stage manticore Pokemon line. He is a tiny sass machine and he is sure that he is definitely much cooler than you are.

Who's that person? It's Jello (real name Adelaide) of GCeA Sapphire! The picture on the left features Tiberius, her roster's resident baby, as well. The picture on the right was a theraputic thing for me - when I'm angry, drawing pretty things like dresses calms me down - which is why it's all doodle-y. Anyway, she appears to be holding her arm out for (presumably) some gentleman caller. Is this important to the story at all? Who knows! Either way, self-indulgent drawings are self-indulgent. I love drawing this kid.
    Jello looks great ! Your people look much better than mine ! Your Trapinch looks adorable ! You have a really unique style !

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

LOL thanks! XD I use Photoshop. That's practically the only thing I use for drawing, though I should try Paint again.

For a story:

~SF.
    Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 10-06-2013 at 11:41 AM.