Page 20 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by The Frost Dragon View Post
    Please! You thought lunatic was bad? Try beating that and doing it on Lunatic+ mode. Imagine the same thing, except with every enemy having absolutely terrifying skills like "Always hit" or "Ignore half of your defense" or "Reflect damage from melee attacks" or "Go through your units to hit the guys in the back." I haven't beaten chapter two. It's been months.
    I haven't beat lunatic mode myself yet. Once I do I may try Lunatic+, but not as a whole playthrough since I heard it's all based around luck too much. I struggled getting last chapter 5 to even grind on Lunatic. I'll go back occasionally to get a few more chapters in though. That all does sound to frustrating for basic enemies to have. Lunatic+ sounds like it's just a mode set out to defeat you in every way.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Smash 4.

...Do I really need to say more?

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

3. This post has been liked by:

Maaaaan, I've thought about it, but I'm probably going to wait until it comes out on the WiiU D: But it's killing me because I want to try out all the new characters Dx

So... I finally picked up Skyrim... xD Man, I've been missing out...

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

I'm going to play the new SSB on 2DS after I beat Sapphire and KH2.5. I won't ever have a Wii U. With those games coming out I don't want to spend the money on it just yet.

Currently playing too many games to keep track of. Pretty sure I've melded 30 different plots together by now. But mostly I'm working on Final Fantasy XII which I never beat. Will probably be shooting Zombies in the dark with my cousin on Halloween though... which is pretty much what I did all Summer anyways.

I am so slow at games so as a result I have the following games on the go or want to play them regularly:
    Smash 3DS
    Animal Crossing
    Fire Emblem: Awakening
    Pokemon X (breeding shinys)
    Bravely Default
    Final Fantasy VI (on my iPhone haha)

I am a mess with games. I didn't have much time for most of this semester of school because I was also working two jobs and now I have a pile of games built up haha. ORAS will just add to the pile! :P

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

I need to start playing BD again. I just finished chapter 1 (the desert town, right?), incredibly over lvled, and have pretty much completely rebuilt all of the town already. I just keep getting these new classes and wanting to max them out immediately... @_@

And I don't have a single shiny on Pokemon X. Currently EV training and breeding for good moves and natures. Time consuming stuff.

Been playing a lot of Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl recently. Super fun. Also been playing phone games - have not stopped playing Fantasica for the past few days. It's so fun, and I love the fact that the events are quick so you're not waiting like a week while you can't do anything cuz you're too weak.

I really want to play Bravely Default! I've had the demo for yonkles now but never got the real game. I still have to finish Fire Emblem. x)

If you enjoyed the demo then you'll definitely enjoy the game. There are a few jobs that I haven't encountered on other games, like the interesting spell fencer who specializes in elemental damage with swords. I think I'm actually dealing less damage with it right now but that's probably because I almost maxed my other classes.

I can't beat the final boss of BD so I've been neglecting it. Sadly.