Page 40 of 64 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post

DO YOU LIKE IT SO FAR? XD

I'm currently playing Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright! It's not too bad, and I really love the OST. If Awakening EVER goes on sale I'll have to purchase that one, too.
    Play Awakening! It's awesome and it's got Gaius!

As for me, I'm playing A Link Between Worlds. Awesome so far!

2. This post has been liked by:

ive just started playing terraria again and its so addicting Q_Q im gonna build so much stuff.........

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Started playing Witcher III: Wild Hunt. The graphics are fantastic, and it seems pretty good so far. I only just started, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Started playing Witcher III: Wild Hunt. The graphics are fantastic, and it seems pretty good so far. I only just started, though.
    Heeeee, HAVE FUN! That game is seriously good. And yeah, the graphics are breathtaking.

I was just showing Gemma this one time I paused at the most inopportune moment in the game. (And don't blame the game for the blurry picture. That's my fault.)

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    Heeeee, HAVE FUN! That game is seriously good. And yeah, the graphics are breathtaking.

I was just showing Gemma this one time I paused at the most inopportune moment in the game. (And don't blame the game for the blurry picture. That's my fault.)
    Oh yeah, that looks like it might be problematic. XD

Yeah, I have a friend that's been enjoying it, and there was a generous Steam sale, so there you have it. :D

I WOULD be playing Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright but my local stores keep not having it in stock. >.> I ordered it online so it shall be mine soon. >:3 Atm I'm playing a few hacks. Mostly Pokemon Gaia. cx

Not a clue, man TheoreticalSelkie's Avatar
    tfw Dark Souls and u die a lot :'(

Just kidding, I love the game so far. I'm trying to finish it before I leave for work later this month ;3

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Oh yeah, that looks like it might be problematic. XD

Yeah, I have a friend that's been enjoying it, and there was a generous Steam sale, so there you have it. :D
    I just bought it on PS4 for $30 ON SALE AHAHAHAHA. Plus Fate told me to. xD So I'll blame him if it's not any good! Actually been wanting it for ages.

10. This post has been liked by:

Fate 

Administrator

Switching between Uncharted 4 (trying to beat it on Crushing now) and Fire Emblem Fates and Final Fantasy 14. A bit back and forth yeah, but still having fun no less =D

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post

I just bought it on PS4 for $30 ON SALE AHAHAHAHA. Plus Fate told me to. xD So I'll blame him if it's not any good! Actually been wanting it for ages.
    Sweet! Yeah, Steam had it on sale for $25, so I grabbed it. I put about two and a half hours into it and it's been quite a bit of fun.