garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar

Community Cards Against Humanity game?

I've been starting online games of Cards Against Humanity every so often with whoever I can get from PxR on Skype. It's been fun, but it's also been a pain finding people. So, I thought I'd post on the forums to actually plan a time for a game!

WARNING: I can't guarantee that the game will be PG-13, due to the nature of Cards Against Humanity. If you can't handle its non-PG-13-ness, I highly recommended you don't play. That being said, remember that we're still a community while playing, so naturally respect and forum rules should come with that.

So, if you are interested in showing up for a game, please post your time zone and available times below. Together we can get a time that will work for the majority of us.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Oooh, I'd be up for this any day! I love cards against humanity, but knowing myself I'd probably be one of the main reasons it'd quickly become non PG-13 <w<

My time zone is (UTC-05:00)

Cards Against Humanity is rated 17+ fyi. So it most certainly will get above PG-13 XD

Also I just learned how to play about a week ago. ilovethisgameomg Probably won't have time in the foreseeable future, but I'll keep an eye on this thread and see if a game time gets decided and I'm available C:
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

4. This post has been liked by:

"I don't want to fight." Steel Lunpara's Avatar
    Ooh, Cards Against Humanity? That's an evil game. It does its best to draw out the worst in anyone, to create a dark realm in which nothing is sacred and everything is desolate.

And it's also my favorite card game. I'm in the eastern time zone [GMT -5], and am available anywhere from... Well, right now, pretty much any time, but after January 5th, it'll be more along the lines of between 15:00 and 22:00. Er... 3:00 and 10:00 PM. I like military time, alright?
    "You kids have a nice day."

If I'm online (on Skype), give me a holler and I'll join in.

Love the game, got a copy (UK Edition) of my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur
    I can't guarantee that the game will be PG-13
    Quote Originally Posted by Cards Against Humanity
    A windmill full of corpses.
    No... No I don't think you can guarantee that.
    Completing Generation III

Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

7. This post has been liked by: