Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 5TailedDemonLizard View Post
    Hello everyone! It's been a long time but I have some more art! This time it's of my Charizard, Kaze, in her Mega Form! I used to have her back when I participated in GCeA, and this is what she would look like if she was around now :)

And my first submission to the Pokemon Fusion thread! Gasking!

I've also been working on an animation project, and here are the results!

Spoiler:
    Good stuff as usual! I wish I could have seen your live stream for doing Kaze the results were awesome. I like that you went Mega Charizard X. Thats my favorite of the two!

The animation is pretty awesome. Is this a creature for a game ?

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Did I not notice this thread before or something? I love your pseudo-ish realistic style of art. There's something about the sketchy, rough, realistic appearance of some of your art here that just really shouts out to me! 3D models, too?! What program do you use? And I love the Charizard X just AAAAAAAAAA

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Experienced Trainer 5TailedDemonLizard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Did I not notice this thread before or something? I love your pseudo-ish realistic style of art. There's something about the sketchy, rough, realistic appearance of some of your art here that just really shouts out to me! 3D models, too?! What program do you use? And I love the Charizard X just AAAAAAAAAA
    I've been gone forever and just got back and started posting my art again! I'm glad you like it! I used Autodesk Maya for the model, as well as Mudbox. Stay tuned for more!

And it isn't a creature from a game. Just a little dragon I thought up on my own!

Marina - GCeA Platinum
    ~~

Kinesis the Alakazam
    Level100: 320