Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Senior Administrator

TWINS!

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    Mist says "don'" instead of "don't"

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    "worst" should be "worse"

I'VE FINALLY CAUGHT UP! Anyway, omg, the twins. xD They're so funny. I love that Naya was having a conversation with Echo when the boulder came at her. xD But Echo's so mean! D:< What a jerkface. Also, I really love the lighting that you're doing in the temple. O: It's effective and looks really neat.

Keep up the awesome work. :]

@HKim

There aren't even twins in that page. xD
    @Suicune's Fire

I was actually aware of those typos! =D For once. I'm just too lazy to go back and fix them.

---

Sorry this page is late.Internet has been craptastic due to thunderstorms.

Omg. xD TWINS! There, I said it for Harry. Honestly,they're trouble makers and really dangerous! xD I sort of want one of them to get hurt just so they can learn a lesson. xD As sadistic as that sounds... xD

I love the way you drew Bern running after them. xD

@Suicune's Fire

I hope HKim isn't upset that you stole his thing! =D

The twins are destructive- but that's what makes them fun! =D

Omg, they're relentless. XD Noooo, twins! Stahp it! I love the drawings. c: And the protect bubble looks cool! Poor Naya. XD

I feel like these buttons may turn out to be some kind of Pandora's box XD After getting through all the trap buttons they'll hit one that's super-duper helpful =P
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

Senior Administrator

TWINS!

@Suicune's Fire
    They'll never stop. Not til every button has been pressed- or until someone manages to get a leash on them. xD

@PTGigi
    That would require Bern not to kill them long enough to find that one helpful button if it did exist.

@HKim
    Stahp.

Well, as of last post, I owe another bonus page. I have definitely not been procrastinating working on the next page to make sure it doesn't get thrown into the buffer for next Friday instead of Tuesday. I'll be posting up the June news post tonight/tomorrow- there's an important announcement regarding the update status that will be included. You might want to look at it when it's up.

Senior Administrator

But Neko, it's all their fault! They are causing so much trouble!

TWINS!