Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    @PTGigi

Did you really expect anything else from them at this point? xD

Anyway- next page. Sorry for lateness. Motivation has been elusive. Distractions... not elusive.

Looks like Edge got himself into a sticky situation. He better bee careful or the twins may inflict unbearable horrors upon him. They're not nearly as sweet as they look.

-is shot dead-

I think I missed that "splat" text when I read this on SJ....love it XD
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

@PTGigi

If you were around for that part of the livestream, you'd have seen me fail a few times trying to do the splat text. xD First it was "SPAT" but Robin caught the laugh of the L. Being the genius I am, I changed it to "SLPAT!" It's a miracle I make it through each day sometimes. xD At least it got fixed prior to being posted (Which doesn't usually happen with typos). xD

Anyway- next page.

Really love the honey for some reason. Looks super shiny *grabs some toast and a knife*

Agh, I think I missed that. I was watching the Livestream while playing Spec Ops: The Line. I saw you draw the bulk of the honey but then things got heavy real fast in Spec Ops, so I got distracted after that. Why must I multitask and miss silly things DX

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

Senior Administrator

TWINS!

Lol those two. Smart move! I like how the honey stuck him to the ground. xD The effects are awesome. c: I wonder what prank they'll have in store for his backup. xD

@PTGigi
    xD SHINY HONEY. And it's okay- was great to see you in the stream/s- always nice to have company!

@HKim
    Are you capable of saying anything other than TWINS!?

@Suicune's Fire
    Those two ALWAYS have a plan. Whether or not their plans are any good is debatable- but they always have one! xD

Next page:

No text bubble for top-right text? D:

Eat the honey *-*

@PTGigi
    Whoops- forgot that one. xD Is nothing important. Says "Snrk."

Devin finds Edge's situation to be funny.

Naw the one above that! ("Edge how precisely did you end up in this situation?")