Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    I was thinking of like:
    - Pre evolution of Pokemon that don't evolve and hasn't evolved (like Lapras or Tauros or Miltank or Kangaskhan)
    - Pre evolution of Pokemon that evolve once and hasn't evolved (like Scyther or Houndour)
    - Pre evolution of Pokemon that has evolved once and can't evolve (like Houndoom or Scizor or Volcarona)
    - Evolution of Pokemon that don't evolve and hasn't evolved (Like Lapras or Tauros or Miltank or Kangaskhan)
    - Evolution (split) of Pokemon that can evolve (like Poliwag, Scyther, Eevee, Riolu, Pawniard, etc.)
    - Mega Evolution / Primal Reversion of Pokemon that can't mega evolve (FLYGON, MILOTIC, BUTTERFREE I'm looking at you Gamefreak)
    - Mega Evolution (alternate) / Primal Reversion of Pokemon that already can mega evolve (think something along the line of Mega Evolution X and Mega Evolution Y)

Pokemon that only evolved once are treated like they evolve twice for completion status
    Pokemon that evolves twice don't change quota, just has different name / aesthetics
    The same procedure to Mega Evolving would apply - you'd just need to buy Fakite (TM) or whatever name you want.
    (To stop at the pre-evolution or a middle stage you'd still need an Everstone though)

Mega Mega wouldn't really work because you'd need a Pokemon to hold a Mega Stone while holding another Mega Stone.

That sounds like a neat idea. C: But what happens if an official evolution/pre-evolution/mega is released? Pre-evolutions also make no sense unless you use an Everstone, it only makes you take more posts to evolve.

1 more Absol until I get a complete set! :D Though it's really proving hard for me to get the last one (180%) because of how my genders are spread. Does anyone have a 120% or 240% Male in the Field egg group that would be able to breed before the 8th? (one of my Absols will be ready by the 8th to get the combination needed but that's sooooo long to wait XD) Got it :D

Also figure I should advertise my post in the trade thread since no one else has posted there =P Currently offering up a Violet Venusaur and a purple Ninetales~ http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...l=1#post128266
    Last edited by PTGigi; 02-08-2015 at 10:10 PM.
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

Hey everyone. Sorry about the hiatus from Prism! I'm back now. ^^;; I'll be taking care of the Breeding Center and updating the OP in the Adoption Center when needed. And of course, if you need any help, @PTGigi, I'll be here now. XD

Well, better get started! o3o

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

URPG Staff

I'd also like to say i'm back now because i have a long break and well I have nothing to do for 4 whole days, so yay me.

Having already talked to Speed about this (maybe about a month ago? I've been having a rough time), I'm going to be introducing a new system to Prism that might open up more options and the such. I'll be making a bigger post on it later, but I will ask this since I feel like it might help me a little bit:

If there was something you'd like to see (Besides the custom megalutions), what would it be?

I'd like to see a little more activity in the trade section. XD shameless plug: I just added a Lime Espeon to my list of offers C:

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

I've also made the second post in the thread a uft section, just in case things start to get cluttered. :>

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

So I was wondering is it possible to do breeding and save the eggs for later? I'm working on Minun now and was going to breed. Can I breed and then start the egg when I finish Minun?
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

To avoid confusion, I think itd be best to wait. Also, Pokemon do have to be raised 100% before they can breed. What's the rush? x] @Caite-chan

I'm also giving away Mew to everyone!
    http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...w-Distribution!

Gotta ask for one to claim it, Though. :P

------------

Got my Mew /o/
    I think I'm gonna keep him how he is. Was thinking about getting items to change his color depending on what I got but I like my little faux-shiny Mew C:

You know what would be really cool? To do trades that not only can be done for other Pokemon, but maybe for other things as well. Like, eye-dee-kay, maybe you could ask for Pokemon from here in exchange for art or something. <Almost> anything goes, here! I added that to the trading section.

I figured that being able to gift would be common sense, but hey, maybe not! Also, I made an option for someone to just post it up in the trading center to be adopted by whoever comes by to claim it first.

------------