Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Sounds pretty sweet to me! :D

Plan of attack:
    -Hatch two Espeon to free a slot
    -Mega evolve one of my Yellow Absol with that slot (but now which one...?)
    -After Mew hatches and the Absol Mega evolves, devote one slot to Eevee evos and the other to Mega Absol /o/

Maybe add more to my "Stuff to consider going for later" list too, and decide who I'm actually going for after the Eevee evos and Mega Absol. My options (after I complete Mega Absol) are to either go for all of them now or complete some of them now and the rest later, and whether I'm going to devote two slots to them or one and work on another species simultaneously.

Decisions, decisions, decisions!
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

2. This post has been liked by:

I'm wondering if we should do something to make Prism a little more involving. Hmm. Maybe I'm just over thinking things...but what do you all think could make the game more involving? Some rough battle system? A better economy other than posts being currency? I mean even with posts being currency is limited, because the only thing you can really do is gain posts.

Or do you guys think Prism is a good day to keep people posting around the forums as is?

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    I'm wondering if we should do something to make Prism a little more involving. Hmm. Maybe I'm just over thinking things...but what do you all think could make the game more involving? Some rough battle system? A better economy other than posts being currency? I mean even with posts being currency is limited, because the only thing you can really do is gain posts.

Or do you guys think Prism is a good day to keep people posting around the forums as is?
    I think it is quite popular as it is and I dare say it's been doing better than VPP. I had this roleplay idea for Prism but idk how that'd work out...

Yeah, I guess I'm just always looking to do more with it xD it's been a little slow lately. What kind of idea did you have? Don't be afraid to share! 8D

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Yeah, I guess I'm just always looking to do more with it xD it's been a little slow lately. What kind of idea did you have? Don't be afraid to share! 8D
    Oh, just the typical sort of roleplay. A trainer or PMD roleplay would be most suitable and friendly to all. I was thinking like we could roleplay as the coloured pokemon (or as trainers who own them) and our characters would've to be the ones we've already completed in the stats.

Maybe there'll be a reward for finishing the roleplay, like a completed pokemon with a special colour.~

Challenge/contests could be a good idea. I definitely could see art contests being fun C:

Challenges could be something like make X posts in Y forum section. Raise a X color/type/etc Pokemon. Trade/Breed with X people. Stuff like that C:

Not really a roleplayer myself, but that roleplay idea sounds pretty cool! O:

BEHOLD

First Mega on Prism! C:

Male 60%

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

Sounds like you're suggesting an achievement section. Achievements are an awesome way to get people to keep pushing, as if the legendary goals aren't enough. Then again, the legendary goals are pretty long-term goals, and achievements could be like short-term, sub-goals along the way in a sense.

Okay, that definitely did not make any sense. Sorry. Lot going on. Anyway, what I'm saying is that you could consider going for legendary Pokemon as achievements in a sense; except achievements are usually many short-term goals rather than a few long-term ones. I think an achievement feature could be a great idea, but the big question is what we would use to reward users with. A new "color" of Pokemon? Maybe rainbow Pokemon or two-tones? Giving away regular-colored Pokemon seems a little...well, it just doesn't sound too motivating. Maybe we could have prizes for certain, lower achievements that are where the user can pick what Pokemon and/or color they want. But rainbow Pokemon and/or two-toned Pokemon could be a kinda cool special thing.

Roleplay would be neat, too, but that would have to be an independently-run thing. I mean I'd totally sponsor it 100%, but someone else would have to be responsible for the elements of the RP and just the RP itself since I can't run an RP to save my life. x]

------------

That made sense to me C: Another thought it maybe achievements could be worth points and those points could be converted into "posts"? So if you get achievement(s) worth 30 points, you could use it to "buy" a fully grown, 2-stage Pokemon. So sorta along the lines of the alternate currency you were suggesting earlier?

10. This post has been liked by:

I don't mind helping to co-host a roleplay provided I have the time and motivation to write (I always have that so it's mostly whether my life permits xD)

12. This post has been liked by:

Well guys, I plan on implementing a basic currency system for the game that is much more...practical than posts. Also, two-toned Pokemon will also be included. Two-Tones have a very rare chance of occuring for every breeding session. There's a chance that instead of being a mix, the baby will be BOTH of the colors of the parents. Like colorless Pokemon, they will also be unable to breed...for now.

Expect those within the next week or so!

------------