Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Yeah, it does depending on which one it's closest to. Fortunately instead of doing the math myself, I take both colors, set them on different layers and make the opacity of the top layer ~50%, then copy the merged image and use the hue it generated. :>

But yes you're exactly right!

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

It's such a pity that I have an estrogen party so far. xD

Im beginning to think you just don't read things. xD You breed with other people's pokémon if you want to. Doesn't matter that you have an "estrogen party".

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Im beginning to think you just don't read things. xD You breed with other people's pokémon if you want to. Doesn't matter that you have an "estrogen party".
    Haha, truth be told, I did skim through the threads xD;; Guess I'll put my Strawberrylite up for some night exercise ;3

Okay. x) I don't know if anyone else has anything that can breed with her though. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Yeah, it does depending on which one it's closest to. Fortunately instead of doing the math myself, I take both colors, set them on different layers and make the opacity of the top layer ~50%, then copy the merged image and use the hue it generated. :>

But yes you're exactly right!
    Well that's smarter than what I was thinking XD
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

Just don't hesitate to add a comment if you want to ask a question or suggest anything else. Even if you think it sounds like a stupid question, I don't bite.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

Any plans for how Legendary Pokemon will be obtained? O: i want mah rainbow mewtwo army X3

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

Not that I know of as of now. Legends will have to be pretty special events. Unless maybe you got an idea! :3 Otherwise I'd need to figure out how I'd implement them. I'd wanna do something different from VPP. ^^

Also, guys, I'm trying to think up names for the following types of items to sell for posts (or more ideas for items):

• An item that allows you to breed a Pokemon again before its week is over - 15 posts (these are just guesstimates for now)
    • Item that lets you pick the resulting color of the next offspring so long as you already have a Pokemon of that color currently in possession - 50 posts
    • Item that lets you change the color of any of your Pokemon so long as it is no more than 30 hues away - 25 posts
    • ^ Might have 20-hues-away and 10-hues-away variations costing fewer, maybe (maybe the 20 one could cost 45 and the one after could cost 75 or 60)
    • Item that lets you change a Pokemon's gender - 15 posts (want to make sure that this one is cheaper than most others)
    • Item that influences (lets you choose) the color of the next Pokemon you adopt from the adoption center, so long as it's a "pure" color - 30 posts
    • Item that permanently lets you raise two Pokemon at one time - 100 posts, at the very least

And I'm thinking maybe it will be a little more practical to let people raise posts for items along with Pokemon. I think they'd need to raise posts for the item before they can actually use it, though.
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 01-17-2015 at 04:43 PM.

------------

10. This post has been liked by:

Sadly I have no ideas for Legendaries :C

• Item that permanently lets you raise two Pokemon at one time - 100 posts, at the very least
    *intense stare*

I'll offer some suggestions, though they many not be the best XD
    • Pheromones - An item that allows you to breed a Pokemon again before its week is over - 15 posts (these are just guesstimates for now)
    • DNA Primer - Item that lets you pick the resulting color of the next offspring so long as you already have a Pokemon of that color currently in possession - 50 posts
    • DNA Palette # (#=hue change) - Item that lets you change the color of any of your Pokemon so long as it is no more than 30 hues away - 25 posts
    • Gender Swap - Item that lets you change a Pokemon's gender - 15 posts (want to make sure that this one is cheaper than most others)
    • Writ of Color/Palette/Paint/??? - Item that influences (lets you choose) the color of the next Pokemon you adopt from the adoption center, so long as it's a "pure" color - 30 posts
    • Breeder Application - Item that permanently lets you raise two Pokemon at one time - 100 posts, at the very least
    Had another thought! What about grey/colorless Pokemon? O:
    Had another question! What do you do about Pokemon exactly opposite? Like 0 and 180 are the same distance between 90 and 270. How do you decide which direction to go then? Though the color it spits out is technically grey...maybe that's how you get grey Pokemon? =P
    Last edited by PTGigi; 01-17-2015 at 07:13 PM.

12. This post has been liked by: