Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Are there any plans for Mega Evolution? I really like Mawile, hence my asking! I'd think they'd be something that's like x more posts to complete, but get some sort of a benefit. :p

|||||||||

@PTGigi I love those suggestions (as a biology student) especially Pheromones and DNA Primer XD

I've only got a few name ideas so far. Feel free to use them if you like~
    In-hue-ritance: Item that lets you pick the resulting color of the next offspring so long as you already have a Pokemon of that color currently in possession - 50 posts

Pedigree Palette: Item that influences (lets you choose) the color of the next Pokemon you adopt from the adoption center, so long as it's a "pure" color - 30 posts

3. This post has been liked by:

YES TO ALL OF THESE. I LOVE THESE NAMES SO MUCH <3333

You guys are way better at thinking up names than me. xD

And as for your question, Gigi, that's a good question! I'm not sure, I'll actually check.
    OH MY GOD. That is SO wicked! It actually DOES turn into a gray, because they cancel each other out. That is super cool! Maybe those grays (the ones that cancel each other out) will be special, rare colors that are infertile because of the lack of color compatibility between the parents. Because this is focused on hue and hue only. Would you imagine if it was focused on Saturation, too? xD That'd be crazy, and crazy-hard to accomodate for in the recolors. So for now if we get a "gray," we'll treat it as a special wild card of sorts to commend you for your unbelievably awesome breeding efforts. >w<

And Corey, I honestly thought about Megas at first but I really can't figure out a way to implement them since they are more like form changes in the sense that they're temporary. If I do include Megas I'd like to include another super cool thing about them. If you have any ideas then feel free to share!

Also Gigi I totally want to thank you for bringing that up because my friend Bennett and I, I think, totally overlooked that. x]
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 01-18-2015 at 12:45 AM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

THE IDEA FOR GREY ONES SOUNDS AWESOME. I like the item idea a lot too!

Maybe the Megas thing could be an item? It could have no special benefits other than an appearance change. x) Maybe for your friend's site it would give them battle benefits though. xD

I actually JUST now implemented the colorless Pokemon. 8D Also, it will have to be two colors that are exact opposites to each other; otherwise, even if the outcome of mixing the two colors does happen to result in a greyish color, it won't be colorless unless the numbers are pretty much exact opposites. (Leeway of 1 little digit of 1). This will hopefully make it so that for people who want to mix colors, this won't be like a semi common occurrence...and at the same time, makes it more challenging to get them for those collector types of people.

I'm going to try to work on implementing the items tonight or tomorrow. It'll be its own separate thread, I'm sure.

Also unfortunately I don't think PH will have ANY alternate forms of ANY kind for the beginning stages of development. Have to figure out a way to implement them more easily later down the road.

(Word of the day: implement)

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

7. This post has been liked by:

Yay greyscale Pokemon :D And glad I could help ^-^

Out of curiosity, when will Pokemon Hue be up? It sounds like a really cool idea O:

Also I got the first duplicate Pokemon! I'm now the proud owner of two Yellow Absols =P Different gender though, so I think I'll keep both of them for breeding purposes~
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

9. This post has been liked by:

I wonder what was the inspiration for Pokemon Hue. It's a fascinating idea and I feel like I have to write something about it.

Congrats Gigi (can I call you that?)~ ^^

I just realized I have the same Pokemon for VPP and this. xD
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Well I think I got your answer here, Ghostwriter. xD
    Well I ended up getting some people preeeettty interested in Pokemon Hue. Someone is wanting to know where you got the inspiration for it. x]
    [11:00:37 PM] iPokemon Coder: I honestly don't know
    [11:00:58 PM] iPokemon Coder: I had made my little brother a little game with pokemon to buy and sher
    [11:01:25 PM] iPokemon Coder: And I was just like, what if you could get them colored differently
    [11:01:33 PM] iPokemon Coder: And then I was like
    [11:01:37 PM] iPokemon Coder: Omg breeding
    [11:01:39 PM] iPokemon Coder: Omg eggs
    [11:01:42 PM] iPokemon Coder: Omg yes
    And how many people?
    [11:04:28 PM] iPokemon Coder: I'm just imagining you like gossiping with some other people lool
    So two people lol
    [11:06:12 PM] iPokemon Coder: And who knows when it's gonna be up
    [11:06:19 PM] iPokemon Coder: It's not my full time job lol

------------

13. This post has been liked by:

Ganyu 

Well tell 'em it needs to be their full time job. xDD It's to awesome not to.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

15. This post has been liked by: