Thread: Hullo!

Animator of the Sprites ZrowNoodles's Avatar

Hullo!

I'm Zrownoodles. '^' Not 100% new around here. Relatively new. I guess? I hang around Spriters' Sanctuary mostly. . w . I make animations and gifs there. Uhm... I guess that's it? . u . See y'all around. :3

I'm out of Noodles. :c
    Sprite & Avatar Credits to the Awesome Speed-X

Normal : Alternative : Reverse
    | |

Hahah, we've already been chatting here and there but nonetheless, welcome--officially--to the forums! Seems you've been enjoying your stay here. :D wewt!

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Welcome to the forums.

Welcome to PXR! Hope you enjoy your stay here, I see you're a spriter, good luck with your art. I could never do it, too clumsy '-_-.

I've seen you around! HELLO! C:
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

Hello there! Welcome to PXR. Please let me know if you ever need any help in the Artist Easel section <3
    Enjoy your time here.

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max