New Smackjeeves Layout!

So, I finally decided to update the smackjeeve site's layout. I'm no coder, so I edited one of the templates that smackjeeves has- and I think it turned out pretty well overall. I just replaced all of the images and most of the colors, really. That's about as far as my coding knowledge goes right now- anything more and I might have exploded stuff.

The new layout has Mist and Naya on it... of course, after I finished, I realized that Talon's colors might have gone better with the overall layout than Mist... but oh well. xD

http://risingshadows.smackjeeves.com/comics/

Thoughts? I'm not sure if there's anything I missed that still needs fixing- so if you catch anything, just let me know!

Mist is really adorable on this layout because you don't notice her at first, but when you scroll down she suddenly appears XD

The only error I notice is when you're viewing a newpost that you can't see the text in the box listing the months. Maybe make that box's background darker?
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

Yup! Mist just floats down with the page. xD She's always adorable. =D

And carp. I forgot to check the news pages. xD Whoops. I'll go mess with that shortly.

Edit: Couldn't find that part of code for the color of the box, so I just changed the link colors instead. xD