Page 102 of 104 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1040
    Trainer Name:

Max
    Pokemon:
    .........Lila (0/30)/... Tron (20/30)/....... Chunk (5/30)/ Goldie (0/30) Moon(0/30) / Paras (0/30)
    [U]Partner Pokemon: Midnight
    Egg:
    Items:
    Pokeball (x10)-1 Sandshrew
    Permier Ball (x0),Moon Ball(x0), Potions (x0), Pretty Bow(x1)

GM Story Info1
    Current Location: Route 24 outside of Cerulean City
    Description: The sun is setting over the beautiful City
    Key Locations:
    GYM: Open
    Pokemon Center:Open
    Pokemart: Open

Cerulean Cave: Closed
    Bike Shop: Closed
    Powder Man: Closed
    Route 9: Closed
    Route 24: Open
    Route 5: Closed

Time: 8:30 PM
    Day: 3
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Nice, with a nice cool breeze
    Current Team:
    Yellow Team
    Max
    Zenith
    Sou Cleife
    Altea
    Sloane Jackson

Included in this Post:

The team was amazed at the support they were now receiving. The applause that didnt last as the leader stepped through the crowd. The heavy set man pushed through the others.

"Look what we have here.." the man said getting right in Max's face.

"A former league champ and a couple of little girls. You have foolishly come to the wrong tournament thinking your status mattered. Now you are down to nothing and my friends and I are going to embarrass you in front of all these people. "

A voice from behind crowd called out.

"You mostly certainly will not!" She called out loudly

The crowd started to clear as Misty walked up.

" I have let this little thing go far enough and this game ends right here." She called out. Reaching for a pokeball. The anger subsided as she met eyes with Max. His cheeks turned a little red.

"You know I could have handled it.." He joked "But thanks."

Misty looked at the others.

"You okay?"
    Last edited by Rival Max; 09-19-2015 at 03:41 AM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Trainer Name: Sloane Jackson
    Game Points: 95 (+1)
    Items: Pokeballs (x8), Potion (x2), Antidote (x1), Moonstone (x1)
    Pokemon Roster:
    Spoiler:

Ascalon the Charmeleon
    0/30

Carwennan the Houndoom
    5/30

Clarent the Fearow
    0/30

Orna the Graveler
    0/30

Chaac the Luxray
    5/30

Parashu the shiny Sandshrew
    1/20

Sloane backed up a little as the big bad boss approached. "Who you calling little girl? I may be short but I can still beat you in a fight any day!" Sloane shouted back. She prepped Carwennan's Pokeball, knowing there was no way this was going to be a fair fight. Then, it was a god send.

"You most certainly will not!" Sloane let out a sigh of relief when Misty stepped from the crowd. She caught the little exchange between Misty and Max and glanced at the other two girls.

"You guys saw that too right? It wasn't just me?" Sloane realized Misty had said something to her and was flustered before she realized what Misty said.

"We're fine. My Pokemon might need some healing but everyone's okay," Sloane answered.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Experienced Trainer Zenith Avalon's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Zenith Brunel
    Pokemon:
    ...... ...... ........ ......... .......
    Oran.............................Aria............. ......Kamau.............Ila................Calder. .............. Dagger
    (0/30).......................(5/30)....................(0/30)..........(30/30).............(0/30)................(5/30)

Items: Poke Balls (x2), Cheri Berries (x2), Chesto Berry (x1), Moon Stone (x1), Pink Scarf x1, Yellow Scarf x1

Once Zenith had calmed down from her rush, she turned to the man who she had beaten. "Since I won the battle, you need to honor the deal," she said. "Using cheap tactics like this and stealing pokemon from other trainers is despicable! You don't have any shame, do you? You make me sick. A good trainer treats their pokemon with love and respect. Not like tools. You're no pokemon trainer."

Pokemon Claim!
    Pokemon: Fennekin
    Cost: FREE (Starter Event)

Just then, the boss of the Sons of Arcanine appeared, and challenged Max. Before the confrontation could escalate, however, Misty appeared. She asked everyone if they were alright.

"Yeah, we're okay," Zenith said. "Our pokemon need healing, but other than that, nothing major."
    ~ Zenith's GCEA Stats ~ | ~ Zenith's URPG Stats ~
    *Sig and avi art made by Sou Cleife!*

Trainer Name:

Max
    Pokemon:
    .........Lila (0/30)/... Tron (20/30)/....... Chunk (5/30)/ Goldie (0/30) Moon(0/30) / Paras (0/30)
    Egg:
    Items:
    Permier Ball (x0),Moon Ball(x0), Potions (x0), Pretty Bow(x1)

GM Story Info1
    Key Locations:

Time: 8:30 PM
    Current Team:
    Yellow Team
    Max
    Zenith
    Sou Cleife
    Altea
    Sloane Jackson

Included in this Post:

*Make sure these claims are added to the bank.

The man huffed.
    " You think we are going to back down just because a gym leader appeared? This is our bridge and in order to make it through us you have to finish the tournament." He said looking at Max.

"And I assume by that you think pinning us against each other to further weaken our teams is going to work..." He smiled looking at his team.

"Any one of these trainers can beat you..but I dont think more battles are going to solve the problem. Are you a fan of ancient battles?" Max asked throwing the man off.

"Uh....sure.."

Max looked at him.
    " Its good to hear..well back in the back in the day conquering another persons home seemed to be just another day for growing empires. In order to fend off these invaders masters would need to call for all men to help fight in the battles. You can imagine that these battles left full communities in ruins. So one day a clever man came up with a way to have a battle but spare lives. They picked there top battlers and pinned them against the invaders top battler. The winner of that fight would determine the winner of the war. So what I purpose to you is that instead of turning this into a mini war thats going to be bad from all of us. How about you choose one partner and battle Misty and I?"

Misty shaking her head with a smile

The man laughed.
    "And why would I do that?"

"Because if you win you can have this bridge without any interference from now on. Misty nor the cops will do anything. You also get what you really want..creditably in the eyes of the whole world. If you beat a gym leader and a league champ in one battle not only will all of these trainers look to you..but the word will spread and you will be a legend.

But...and this is a big butt....if we win. You leave this bridge and dont come back. You take your generals and you leave the sons. "

Misty looked over giving man the what the hell are you doing look.

The man paused
    "Are you challenging me for leadership of my gang, boy?"

"Yes and now here in front of your whole gang I just called you. To not agree to my terms would undermine everything you stand for. You would be labeled a coward. So choose living your life the man who backed down to a "boy" or the trainer that took on two famous battlers for true glory." Man said

He looked back at Sloane, Zenith and Sou. He would do anything to make sure they and their pokemon were safe.

The man didnt respond right away. A few moments later he looked around to hear whispers and those people that respected him doubting his toughness. He turned to Max with hate in his eyes.
    "Deal...but if I win I want your champion pin too."

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Game Points: 96 (+1)
    Pokemon Roster:
    Spoiler:

Ascalon the Charmeleon
    0/30

Carwennan the Houndoom
    5/30

Clarent the Fearow
    0/30

Orna the Graveler
    0/30

Chaac the Luxray
    5/30

1/20

Sloane watched the exchange with horror. Max was going to risk his championship pin for this? It wasn't worth it… was it? Max was insane if he thought this was a fair trade. If this man was the leader of the bridge and this biker gang, then he had to be really strong. She opened her mouth to protest about Max's decision when she saw his look.

Sloane stopped. She saw that look in his eyes. He wanted to protect them. He was risking this for them. He was insane, but he wasn't doing this without just reason. Parashu shivered on Sloane's shoulder. He was nervous too. Sloane rubbed his head. "Don't worry, Max's got us."
    / / / / / / / /

Trainer Name: Sou Cleife | Location: Route 24 | Points: 316 Points +1
    Items: 15x Pokeballs, 2x Potion, 1x Chesto Berry, 1x Moonstone, 1x Water Stone
    5x Net balls, 1x Enigma Berry, 2x (Antidote, Paralyze Heal, Burn Heal, Awakening)

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:
    "Ria" Wartortle♀ (0/30) "Lyna" Gardevoir♀ (0/30) "Digs" Sandslash♂ (10/25)
    ”Aera” Joltik♀ (5/25) "Arrow" Fearow♀ (5/30) ”Flaire” Clefairy♂ (0/30)

Their leader seemed to be in shock as he said they had to honor their deal. She walked over to the man who she had just battled as he handed over the Pokeball that most likely had the Fennekin in it. She didn’t really look at the man but at the poke ball in her hands instead. “i’ll take good care of you…”[/i] she whispered, everyone else claiming their Pokemon from the bikers. It seemed all of their group had won their battles and she smiled a bit, happy no one got to lose their partners to these guys. The crowd around them cheered at their victory, but then soon came to a halt as a rather heavy man pushed through the crowd right up to Max. His comment about the rest of them being little girls didn’t sit right with her when a female voice suddenly called out.

Sou turned her head just as the crowd did, seeing Misty walk through. Max started behaving a bit odd again, but then Misty turned to ask if they were okay. ”I’m okay…just my Pokemon need to get a Pokemon Center now is all.” she said as she turned to Misty. However before she was to possibly receive an answer, the man from before jumped into the conversation. Before long, Max challenged him to something he called an ancient battle and then finally, he made a bet and a pretty big one at that. He challenged this man to fight against Misty and himself. She had to give it to him, Max sure knew how to talk when it came to situations like these, but to lose meant he would lose a lot more then just a single battle. He was putting a lot on the line for this battle. Not only that, by making this, he was stopping them from having to put their already weakened Pokemon through more of these battles. Was he doing this to protect them and their partners perhaps? His own partners were weak though and whether they were going to at leafs heal Max’s Pokemon was up to debate.

Of course, this battle not only protected them, but if Max and Misty actually managed to pull this off, it would certainly change the fate of this area. She swallowed a bit, becoming a tiny bit nervous as what this battle really meant began to sink further and further into her mind. The stakes were, after all, pretty high.

Pokemon Claim
    Pokemon: Fennekin
    Cost: Starter Event

(Pokebank updated now)
    Last edited by Sou; 09-21-2015 at 05:13 PM.

"I vow to make them proud...no matter the cost"
    -GCEA Stats- | -Art Gallery- | -URPG Stats-

Experienced Trainer Zenith Avalon's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Zenith Brunel
    Pokemon:
    ...... ...... ........ ......... .......
    Oran...........................Aria............... ...Kamau............Ila................Calder..... .......... Dagger
    (0/30).....................(5/30)...............(0/30).........(30/30)...........(0/30)................(5/30)

Items: Poke Balls (x2), Cheri Berries (x2), Chesto Berry (x1), Moon Stone (x1), Pink Scarf x1, Yellow Scarf x1

Zenith took the Poke Ball containing the Fennekin, which vanished in a flash of light. She then watched the exchange between Max and the leader of the bridge in shock. Max was going to risk his Championship for a chance to end this chaos?! That was insane! If that man was the leader, he'd be a lot stronger than the men they all faced! But all of their pokemon were weak or knocked out; they wouldn't be able to do anything. It would be up to Max.

Max can do it. I know he can, Zenith thought.

The stakes were high for the result of the battle. All Zenith could do was pray and believe that Max would win. She had to believe in and trust in him. That was what friends and comrades did. She watched silently in anxiousness as Max and Misty prepared to battle the leader of the bridge.
    ~ Zenith's GCEA Stats ~ | ~ Zenith's URPG Stats ~
    *Sig and avi art made by Sou Cleife!*

Trainer Name:

Max
    Pokemon:
    .........Lila (15/30)/... Tron (0/30)/....... Chunk (5/30)/ Goldie (0/30) Moon(0/30) / Paras (0/30)
    Egg:
    Items:
    Permier Ball (x0),Moon Ball(x0), Potions (x1), Pretty Bow(x1)

GM Story Info1
    Key Locations:

Time: 8:47 PM
    Current Team:
    Yellow Team
    Max
    Zenith
    Sou Cleife
    Altea
    Sloane Jackson

Included in this Post:

Max looked at the man. For a brief second outrage came over him. That quickly subsided as he looked around.
    " Did you want me to autograph it too, or maybe you just wanted a picture of me pinning it on you? Its just a pin. You beat me, I dont deserve to have it." Max looked over to Misty who was getting her team ready. Misty walked over to Max and helped heal his pokemon with items she brought with.

She paused for a second looking him in the eyes.
    " Dont rush the battle. Dont underestimate him.." she paused reaching over and touching his hand.
    " Be careful." She then quickly withdrew her hand and walked over to her opponent.

" Good luck." he nodded smiling at Misty.

Max then walked up to the man.
    "fee fi fo fum..I smell the breath of a disgusting one.." Max said laughing. He was trying to anger the leader even further.

Leader Battle !

"Im going to crush your bones and grind them into powder!" Rodger

Malamar (T: Psychic/Dark)

Flareon (T:Fire)

Luvdisc (T:Water)

Beartic (T:Ice)

Persian (T:Normal)

Blaziken (T:Fire/Fighting)

Spoiler:

Opponent: Malamar
    Attacker: Parasect
    Opponent's Point Value: 30
    Attacker's Point Value: 30
    Bonuses: -10 (double type)
    Opponent’s Remaining Points: 0
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 10
    Parasect Wins

Opponent: Luvdisc
    Attacker: Parasect
    Attacker's Point Value: 10
    Bonuses: -5 (-5 type)
    Opponent’s Remaining Points: 15
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 0
    Luvdisc Wins

Opponent: Luvdisc
    Attacker: Luxray
    Opponent's Point Value: 15
    Bonuses: -5 (-5 type)
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 20
    Luxray Wins

Opponent: Flareon
    Attacker: Marshtomp
    Bonuses: -5 (-10 type, +5 Evo)
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 5
    Marshtomp Wins

Opponent: Beartic
    Attacker: Metang
    Bonuses:
    Both Faint

Opponent: Persian
    Attacker: Luxray
    Attacker's Point Value: 20
    Bonuses:
    Opponent’s Remaining Points: 10
    Persian Wins

Opponent: Persian
    Attacker: Charemeleon
    Opponent's Point Value: 10
    Bonuses: +5 (+5 Evo)
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 15
    Charmeleon Wins

Opponent: Blaziken
    Attacker: Clefairy
    Opponent's Point Value: 35
    Bonuses:
    Opponent’s Remaining Points: 5
    Blaziken Wins

Opponent: Blaziken
    Attacker: Marshtomp
    Opponent's Point Value: 5
    Attacker's Point Value: 5
    Bonuses: -5 (-10 type, +5 evo)
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 5
    Marstomp Wins

As Max rushed out to pick up the worn out Chunk. Max lifted up Lila and Chunk up. He looked over and noticed Mistyes Gyarados hyper beam finishing off her opponents last pokemon. Max put down the pokemon and rushed over picking up her up. The two seemed at peace for a moment. After putting her down he made his way back to Rodger. The big man was trashing about.

Max looked over at him.
    "In front of all these people you lost." He shouted grabbing everyones attention.

" This bridge and its tournament now belong to me. The thing rule of this bridge. All trainers get a team full restore once on this bridge..." Max looked at his friends. Then back at the angry sons leader.

"Take off the cut off and leave with your generals.." Max said in a commanding voice. As the leader took of his leather cut he put it down. His top commanders followed suit.

Max looked around as some of the gang left with them. He walked up to the guy helping maintain order.

"Whats your name?"

"Joe.." He paused

"That was Awesome..you and Misty were amazing.." Joe smiled.

Max looked back at her.
    "She is always amazing..now than..how would you like to be my number one?" He paused

" This gang has a lot of skill battling it just needs to get focused. I will be traveling and Ill need someone to help me get our goals started."

Joe looked at Max.
    "Of course man! Does this mean you will help train us?"

Max paused looking at the girls.
    " I am traveling with three very amazing young trainers. I need to help see them through there journey but after that I will make time for now though we should get moving along."

Joe paused reaching his hand out.
    " Of course man. Will start with getting a machine set up for healing...when you come back through we can chat."

The biker started to collect the others and talk. As he did that the battles on the bridge started up again. Max made his way back to Misty and others.

Misty smiled at the team.
    " Im glad I could be apart of this. I wish I could have seen all your battles." She said looking at Zenith, Sou and Sloane.

"You all have done an amazing thing for Cerulean City! Now this can be a tourist attraction again.." She looked over.

"Wasnt expecting to be a gang leader." Misty said turning her attention to Max.

He could only shrug.
    " With some direction from you these guys can help Cerulean City and the surrounding routes. It was amazing getting to battle with you. Im itching to get off this bridge though. We are going to do some more exploring wanna join us. Camping will be involved!" He smiled

Misty looked the team.
    "How could I miss out!"

*sorry for the errors in grammar. Had a lot to write in a little time :/
    Last edited by Rival Max; 09-22-2015 at 04:24 PM.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Trainer Name: Sou Cleife | Location: Route 24 | Points: 316 Points +1
    Items: 15x Pokeballs, 2x Potion, 1x Chesto Berry, 1x Moonstone, 1x Water Stone
    5x Net balls, 1x Enigma Berry, 2x (Antidote, Paralyze Heal, Burn Heal, Awakening)

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:
    "Ria" Wartortle♀ (30/30) "Lyna" Gardevoir♀ 30/30) "Digs" Sandslash♂ (25/25)
    ”Aera” Joltik♀ (25/25) "Arrow" Fearow♀ (30/30) ”Flaire” Clefairy♂ (30/30)

Sou watched from where she stood as Max and Misty prepared to battle against these guys and luckily, Max had access to a full heal of his Pokemon. Still, it was bound to be a tough fight, even though Max seemed to joke a bit before the battle even started. She shook her head a bit before the man stepped forward and tossed out his first Pokemon, Max soon doing the same. What ensued had to be hardest fight that had to have happened that day, but at the end of it, Max came out victorious. Misty was also victorious in her fight and finished off her opponent with her Gyarados. She remembered how powerful it was back in their gym battle. The large set man was clearly upset about his loss, thrashing about as Max takes about the terms of their deal from earlier.

She was pretty amazed the men actually kept to their word and left soon after the loss. To be honest, she thought they were going to back on it, but having such a large crowd witness this battle and their defeat, it probably was in their best interest to follow through. She looked over at Zenith and Sloane for a second then back to Max as he walked over to another man on a motorcycle. Perhaps he wasn’t a part of the gang that just left? Either case, he talked with this guy who called himself Joe before looking back at the three of them. After he finished with the Joe fellow, Max walked towards them, Misty doing the same. Sou couldn’t help but smile after what Misty said, though Misty did take on one of the tougher battles on this bridge, so it was really thanks to everyone who battled. ”Thanks Misty! It was great to see you battle again. Your Gyarados is crazy strong!” she said with a smile.

Finally things had calmed down since they started battling on this bridge and with an invite from Max, it seemed Misty was gonna tag along with them. She wondered for how long, but smiled anyway, shaking her head. ”no need to think about that now” she thought as she walked over to the healing machine that was set up and healed her Pokemon.

"I vow to make them proud...no matter the cost"
    -GCEA Stats- | -Art Gallery- | -URPG Stats-

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Game Points: 97 (+1)
    Pokemon Roster:
    Spoiler:

Ascalon the Charmeleon
    0/30

Carwennan the Houndoom
    5/30

Clarent the Fearow
    0/30

Orna the Graveler
    0/30

Chaac the Luxray
    5/30

1/20

Sloane watched the battle with concern. Max and Misty both seemed to struggle with the fight but as soon as it had begun it was over with Max and Misty as the winners. She sighed with relief, not wanting Max to lose his pin. Parashu tensed up on her shoulder, wary of the bikers. Sloane and Parashu watched them until the bikers had left. She had been worried they’d turn back on their word, but it seemed like they weren’t going to, at least not with this many witnesses around. They’d have to be careful in the future though.

“It’s good to see you again, Misty. I envy your power, but I guess that’s what you’re a Gym Leader for,” Sloane said to Misty. Sloane’s adrenaline slowly began to wear off and the pain she had been experiencing in her knee before came back full force, much worse than before due to the fact that she hadn’t been putting as much weight on her walking stick as she should. Sloane grimaced and, before she could catch herself, fell on her side. Parashu scrambled away but returned to her side as Sloane grabbed her knee. “Ah Arceus! Why do you choose to act up now?” She breathed through gritted teeth and slowly sat up. Sloane stabbed her walking stick into the ground and, careful not to put any weight on her left leg, slowly stood up. Using her walking stick as a crutch, Sloane made her way over to the healing machine and waited for Sou to finish before healing her pokemon as well.
    / / / / / / / /