Circut (5/5) Cynder (5/5)

Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokeballs(10), Potions (2), Shiny Charm

Item Claim
    Item Claiming: Shiny Charm
    Cost: Free
    Supply: Picking up from Oak's assistant

When Brandon had a go at the kid, I wanted to face palm at the stupidity. However facepalm wasn't going to cut it. Nor was a head-desk. Maybe Head-bear-trap would cut it.

"Wow Brandon making death threats to kids." I said loudly and sarcastically, "You must really be tough."

"Who invited this kid?" I asked, before turning to face the kids who were playing and were slightly worried now, "Sorry about him. To be fair, I didn't even know his name until he caused it to be screamed loud enough to wake the dead."

My remarks were in no way an shot at Zenith. She did what I was tempted to do, but was that little bit quicker. My remarks towards Brandon however...

Trainer Name: Brandon
    Brandon's quick reflexes kicked in he ducked Zenuth's punch turning around Brandon said to Zenith in a sweet calm tone "I think you have read me wrong Zenith, I am not bullying anyone, I do not bully, I was bullied as well when I was young, I for one have simply had enough wanna-bes today. I had a battle with one earlier, grabbed me real hard and everything, if you don't believe me just ask Mudkip, Alice or Max. I was also simply trying to help them out. We can beat them no problem. I do not want to do such, for their sake."i

In a nastier tone Brandon said to Ethan
    "Ethan as for your comments that is just you trying to be a smart a**, trying to the use the excuse to bully someone YOURSELF, now tell me how I was threatening in anyway? I simply was pointing out the fact we can beat them, I did make it clear that was not my intention, I am trying spare them and thir pokemon."
    It was harsh yes, but so was his comments to him, he was bullying Brandon... and he must defend himself against such things
    Last edited by brandon_g; 03-23-2015 at 11:10 AM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Trainer Name: Ethan Wright
    Pokemon:

Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Okay, now I had to facepalm.

*Facepalm*

"You don't remember what you said two minutes ago?" I said, then attempted to put on my best Brandon-like voice, "We can do this the easy way or hard way, either way does not bother us, in the end it will be you and your pokemon who will either suffer or live based on your choice."

"Ring any bells? Because that sounds like one hell of a threat." I asked really wishing this genius would see that he is alone right now and just give up.

Brandon retort was "It is do bad your not a mind reader then huh? Becuase my intentions were to not have knock out their pokemon, it is a fact we can beat them, in my last sentence was me trying to say I do not want to have to knock out your pokemon. The kid said he was king, that is a smart remark, I was matching my tone to him. Now if you really want to start this fight thats fine, but last time I checked the kids in front of us are the ones who wanted a battle!" Brandon's pokemon stepped once again next to thier trainer ready for anything.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 03-23-2015 at 11:05 AM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Trainer Name: Ethan Wright
    Pokemon:

Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    OOC:Last post about this as per 3 post rule.

I face palmed even harder.

"Please, if you are going to argue and try and pick a fight with me, put sentences together properly and speak like a normal person. I can't understand half of what you are saying." I said, starting to get irritated. This had gone on long enough. "Whatever. Do what you want. See where that gets you. Can't promise it is anywhere good."

I turned my back on Brandon and walked away. He wasn't worth my time.

I made my way to the back of the group, where Alice was standing.

"You seem to know your stuff about Pokemon." I said to her, "Where did you learn it all?"

World-class Child Molester EmpireCrusher203's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Nathan
    Pokemon:
    1.001.gif
    Leafy the Bulbasaur- [7/7]

2.056.gif
    Matt the Mankey- [7/7]

Items: Sketchpad, Pokedex, 8x Pokeballs, 2x Potions

Nathan passed through the gate and entered the forest. The forest was thick with trees and fog in all directions, with a few rays of sun coming from above. Nathan saw a comotion ahead with a few of members. "Hey what happened here?" asked Nathan to Brandon. "Saur," said Leafy in wonder.

Come on Reggie, give us Mother 3!
    Mawile @ 315
    URPG STATS | PRISM STATS |
    Please come and stop by my Trading Post! EmpireCrusher's Trading Post

Trainer Name: Max
    Pokemon:
    Chunk(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:5/5)/ Pidgey (5/5)/ Spear (6/6)/ Prime (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items: Pokemon(x7), Potions (x10)

and

Trainer Name: Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (5/5) Gnaw (5/5) Gore (5/5), Alexa (6/6), Tax (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items: Pokéball (x6), Potions (x10)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Virdian Forest
    Time: 3:50 pm
    Day: 1
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Sunny once again
    Current Team:
    Included in this Post:

Yellow Team
    Ethan
    Max
    Markus
    Zenith
    Moon
    Virtue

Blue Team
    Davis
    Alice
    Tyler
    Meghan
    Rose
    Rocky
    Dennis
    Brandon
    Nathan

As they entered the forest, one of the trainers in the group stepped out of line and aggressively dismissed a group of trainers. Once the arguing started, Meghan jumped in.
    "Guys! Guys!" She said trying to get their attention.

Rocky walked over, apologizing and the kids seemed friendly enough.

The school boy smiled. "It's not your fault. We run into a lot of trainers who think that we are weak because we are kids."

The school girl laughed. "It's very true, Mister. We study battling to one day be great battlers like Lance, Blue and maybe one day, Red."

Max paused looking at Brandon. The kid was young, rash and didn't think before he acted. Attacking him was not going to anything.

"Brandon, if you are so tough, go ahead and handle these kids," Max said, his attention turned to the kids. "What do you say? Our friend thinks that you guys wouldn't be much competition. I think young trainers who have been doing this for more than four hours may know a little more than we give them credit for. What do you say to proving him wrong?"

Young Boy Sammy
    "Let's do it!"

Lass Daisy
    "Only because this guy is jerk."

School Boy Charlie
    "This hardly seems fair; the trainer has made a tactical error..."

School Girl Sally
    "He might be a tough trainer. Let's see if he can back it up."

Max smiled.
    "What do you say, Brandon? Are you man enough to beat all four of them? Shouldn't be a problem for a strong trainer like yourself."

Meghan didn't like this. She didn't like the fighting. Brandon's comment was stupid but this wasn't going to make it any better. "I don't agree with this. Yes, Brandon's comment was out of line, but I'm not sure he realized the tone of what he was saying."

Max sighed, being a rash trainer himself.
    "Common courtesy and respect shouldn't be something you have to realize. Let him decide. Brandon, either you apologize or you battle them. I really hope you choose the battle." Max turned to the kids. "Afterwards, maybe you can tell us about that man that you saw come through here earlier."
    Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 03-23-2015 at 01:12 PM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

URPG Staff

Trainer Name: Virtue "Vi" Ricardna
    Location at Beginning of Post: In Viridian Gym.
    Partner Pokemon: N/A
    Pokemon Team:
    Charles (5/5)
    Cobalt (0/5)
    Items:
    Spoiler:
    Pokedex, Journal, Sketchpad, x9 Pokeballs, x2 Potions

Eggs:
    Spoiler:
    N/A

Points 6 (+1, +13 from Journal)
    Affected Players: N/A

After the events at the gym, Virtue had said only one thing to Giovanni, before leaving to head to the PokeCenter.

"I'm not like my parents, so don't consider me the same as them." She grabbed her bag and put Charmander in his Pokeball, before leaving the building. There was a giant rain falling down, something she had managed to miss due to her thoughts. Honestly, they still haunted her, more so the words of being told about her lacking skills as a trainer. She knew it in herself that she had to stop the thoughts, but there was truly one thing that saddened her.

"Am I letting my brother down? As she handed off her Pokemon to get healed, she mostly blanked out in the Pokemon Center as she sat down in a chair. A ray of bright light caught her eye though, causing her to have to cover them up. Taking her Pokemon as they came out from healing, she rushed outside. The warmth of the sun caught her instantly, but also the scene of a slightly destroyed town. As she looked around, she realized the group had moved on, which brought her back to real life per say.

"Oh geez, I have to catch up to everyone else!" As she almost took off in the wrong direction, an assistant stopped her. The assistant quickly explained everything to her, replacing the pokeball she had used to catch Aron and letting her keep the darling. It had agreed to do so, in which a hug was embraced between the two. She took the supplies given to her, thanking the assistant in that time.

Received Pokeball x1
    Link to Stats: Sig
    Price: Free

She then ran to the Viridian Forest, having been pointed in the direction of the others. As she got their, she was heavily breathing, only able to catch tidbits of children and others talking. As she pulled herself up from the slight exhaustion, she noticed four kids getting ready to battle one of the team members she never really met. She sat along a tree, catching her breath and watching the action go down. Dang sun, why must you be so hot.

(Sorry about the lazy post, all I could think of.)

Pokemon:

Skipper - [5/5]

Mudkip - [5/5]

Pidgy - [5/5]

Manky - [7/7]
    Items:
    Pokeball(s) x7, Potion(s) x2

Brandon looked at Max and the trainers "I am not a coward, I will most definitelly battle all four, but I will also say my comments were a little harsh and out of line, it has just been a crazy day is all. I am truly sorry trainers. I did mean to say you were weak either, just battle I had earlier really got me in a ticked off irrational mood. I am sorry once again. Now let us battle."

Brandon slowly called his pokemon back except Skipper. He shall either beat all four, or die trying, he would fight to the end though.

*P.s on a side note, I am in school, this is the only class I have free time in, so if the battle gets set up before 10 AM EST time I will be able to battle it right away. If not, it will have to wait until I get home at 2 PM.*
    Last edited by brandon_g; 03-23-2015 at 01:32 PM.
    www.broadcastingduo.com

GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Experienced Trainer Zenith Avalon's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Zenith Brunel
    Pokemon:
    Qeb.......... Freefall........Kamau
    (5/5)......... (5/5)...........(5/5)

Items: Poke Balls (x9); Potion (x2)

Zenith's anger kept rising at Brandon's complete stupidity. "How STUPID are you?! You were FLAT-OUT bullying them! You were THREATENING THEM with violence! They weren't bothering us AT ALL! I classify THAT as BEING A BULLY! If you really had been bullied, you wouldn't have acted like that! I KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE BULLIED!"

Rocky walked over apologizing and the kids seemed friendly enough.
    The school boy smiled.
    "Its not your fault. We run into a lot of trainers that think that we are weak because we are kids."

The school girl laguhed
    " Its very true Mister. We study battling to one day be great battlers like Lance, Blue and maybe one day Red."

"Brandon, if you are so tough go ahead and handle these kids." Max said his attention turned to the kids.

"What do you say. Our friend thinks that you guys wouldn't be much competition. I think young trainers who have been doing this for more than four hours may know a little more than we give them credit for. What do you say to proving him wrong?"

"Lets do it !" Sammy said.

"Only because this guy is jerk." Daisy added.

"This hardly seems fair, the trainer has made a tactical error.." Charlie answered.

"He might be a tough trainer. Lets see if he can back it up." Sally replied.

Max smiled. "What do you say Brandon are you man enough to beat all four of them.. .Shouldn't be a problem for a strong trainer like yourself."

Meghan didn't appear to like this. "I don't agree with this. Brandon's comment was out of line. I'm not sure he realized the tone of what he was saying."

Zenith scoffed at Meghan's words. "I'm sorry, Meghan, but it's pretty obvious that Brandon knows what he's saying. He was bullying these kids, END OF STORY. I can't stand punks like him that think they can get away with threatening others. I'd love to beat him to a pulp, but he won't learn that way. Maybe getting trashed by these kids will teach him, though."

Max sighed. "Common courtesy and respect shouldn't be something you realize. Let him decide. Brandon either you apologize or you battle them. I really hope you choose the battle."

Max turned to the kids. "After that maybe you can tell us about that man that you saw come through here earlier."

Zenith listened as Brandon seemed to try and apologize, but she wasn't moved at all. "I don't care if it's been a crazy day, that's no excuse for bullying kids. Go ahead and battle and these kids. Let's see how far you can get." She no longer had any respect for Brandon at all, regardless if he seemed regretful or not. She didn't tolerate bullies, and it would take a miracle for her to interact with him anymore.
    Last edited by Zenith Avalon; 03-23-2015 at 01:46 PM.
    ~ Zenith's GCEA Stats ~ | ~ Zenith's URPG Stats ~
    *Sig and avi art made by Sou Cleife!*