Page 44 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Experienced Trainer Zenith Avalon's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Zenith Brunel
    Pokemon:
    ......... ..................
    Qeb.......... Freefall.........Kamau.......Aponi
    (0/6)......... (0/6).............(6/6)........(0/5)

Items: Poke Balls (x9); Potion (x2)

Zenith winced as Max inspected her arm, despite him being gentle. "Yeah, I'll managed until we get to a Pokemon Center," she said.

Zenith looked over as she heard a familiar voice call out 'Over here'. "That sounds like Vi. Seems like she heard me," she said. "We need to find the others and get out of here quick," Zenith said. "We have no idea if those Beedrill will be back, and I for one would not want to be around if that happened."

"Lets check it out. I'll take the lead." Max said.

Zenith nodded and followed behind Max. She had noticed that he got a sad look for a few moments, but wasn't going to pry at the moment. The more important thing was find the others and get out of Viridian Forest.
    Last edited by Zenith Avalon; 03-26-2015 at 12:13 AM.
    ~ Zenith's GCEA Stats ~ | ~ Zenith's URPG Stats ~
    *Sig and avi art made by Sou Cleife!*

Trainer Name:
    Max
    Pokemon:
    Chunk(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:5/5)/ Spear (6/6)/ Prime (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:
    Pokemon(x8), Potions (x2)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Virdian Forest
    Time: 7:50 pm
    Day: 1
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Sunny once again
    Current Team:
    Yellow Team
    Ethan
    Max
    Markus
    Zenith
    Moon
    Virtue

Included in this Post:

Zenith and Max quickly found Vii. They helped her up careful.
    "Vii how can we help." Max said still looking around.

The three of them moved to an opening where they had a better view of the forest.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: Moon
    ~||||~~||||~
    Shelly {0/5}~||~ Isra{5/5}~|~ Spirit {0/5}
    Partner Pokemon:N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(x7) /Potions (x2)

Moon held her side, which was more out of protection then pain relief. The injury site was quite red, staining her dress thoroughly. The garment was ripped in countless places and bloodied in a few more, there was nothing to do for it.

Though the brunette was picking about her clothing, she was in far too much pain and danger to preoccupy herself with such a detail. Instead, her focus was on finding the others.

That is, if they sur- no, that is an improper conclusion

Instead of giving into despair, she continued onward. The worry was there, but giving up without a search was a bad idea. They could be out there, and likely near.

"Hello?" she called, though her voice was only slightly louder then normal. No response.

The crude path Moon followed led her to a clearing in the woods. She then heard some voices, but the brunette didn't let her presence known until she saw they were her group mates.

"Hello," she said once again, still not loud.
    Paired with my sweet sunshine, DVB

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Markus 'Mark' Novolos
    Viridian Forest
    TSUNAMI the SQUIRTLE (0/5); TYPHOON the BAGON (5/5); TORNADO the SPEAROW (0/6);
    Points: 1 + 13 + 45 (from Dredd's payment for my duties to GCeA. Give me a break, Markus needs a bit of catch up now.) (14)
    Items: Poke Balls x 9, Potions x 2

"...She watched you hungry...She satisfied..."

Markus awoke at that instant. A dream, that was, a really short dream, but he saw him...No, he HEARD him, and that was a first for those nightmares. He really hoped those words were not prophetic...But who was 'She?'

He recalled running from the Beedril horde, stings, then...Nothing...Hell, it felt like there was a hole in his head where some thoughts used to be, but at least he wasn't dead. Unless this was some kind of Afterlife, but it looked to be pretty standard forest stuff right there.

He also felt like he had just gotten very badly cut up...Nothing too severe, though. His clothes were torn to hell, but he had replacements. His backpack was strangely intact, with only a few holes but nothing too big. He felt seriously dizzy. All things considered this could have been a lot worse.

He still heard a buzzing, and even saw a single Beedril fly over him, but mercifully it didn't seem to care that time. He picked himself off of the ground after it had long gone. Hoo boy everything hurt and it all looked quite wobbly. He didn't want to prolong his stay here if he could help it.

"Hello?"

He barely heard it, but the voice was good enough for him. He managed to stumble over to the source and found Moon relatively quickly. Thank Arceus SOMEONE else survived. It would have been a living nightmare had he been the last man standing. Moon looked in far worse shape than before...Markus had a lot of tiny jabs but moon seemed to have some open cuts. Markus threw down his bag and hunted down some bandages for it-the nice long kind that could wrap around those larger lacerations, not those tiny ones for the tiny cuts.. Did he bring disinfectant as well? he looked a bit harder and found some quickly, thank goodness.

"Moon, thank Arceus!" Markus said. "I don't know what we did to piss off those Beedril but I do not want to stick around here...Thank goodness they left...Now, I kind of want to GTFO to Pewter right now, but I guess you want to find the others? Both kind of fair options all things considered, but standing around isn't." Markus said."Want me to do it or do you need a bit of help, or should this just wait? the wounds, the bandaging."

Markus was unfortunately familiar with near-death experiences. Today, the count made three. One from a rampaging Porygon and one from...Him, and now the Beedril horde. He was going to have "Undying" as an epitaph if that kept up.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Trainer Name: Moon
    ~||||~~||||~
    Shelly {0/5}~||~ Isra{5/5}~|~ Spirit {0/5}
    Partner Pokemon:N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(x7) /Potions (x2)

Moon heard her name and turned in the direction of the speaker. It was Markus, and she smiled weakly at him.

"I don't know what we did to piss off those Beedril but I do not want to stick around here...Thank goodness they left...Now, I kind of want to GTFO to Pewter right now, but I guess you want to find the others? Both kind of fair options all things considered, but standing around isn't." Markus spoke, and before she could speak, he added, "Want me to do it or do you need a bit of help, or should this just wait? the wounds, the bandaging."

Moon hesitated. She certainly did not want to be a burden, and many of her wounds were made worse by the stains they had left on her dress and the blood that had leaked on her legs. However, her side...

"I do not wish to burden you..." the brunette started. "However, this may require some attention" she finished, eyeing the gash on her side. The exposed skin made her feel uneasy all of a sudden, but there was no doubt this could snowball if left untreated.
    Paired with my sweet sunshine, DVB

Experienced Trainer Zenith Avalon's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Zenith Brunel
    Pokemon:
    ......... ..................
    Qeb.......... Freefall.........Kamau.......Aponi
    (0/6)......... (0/6).............(6/6)........(0/5)

Items: Poke Balls (x9); Potion (x2)

Once Zenith and Max helped Vi to her feet, she looked up as she heard a pair of faint familiar voices. "I think I just heard Moon and Markus. We could go see if they're okay," she said.

She then looked up at the sky. It was already evening, and the sun wouldn't be up for much longer if Zenith could tell correctly. "I think it's almost eight o' clock. We need to get to Moon and Markus, and then get out of this forest. It'll be way too dangerous to camp out in our conditions."
    ~ Zenith's GCEA Stats ~ | ~ Zenith's URPG Stats ~
    *Sig and avi art made by Sou Cleife!*

Trainer Name:
    Max
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:

GM Story Info
    Time: 7:50 pm
    Current Team:
    Yellow Team
    Ethan
    Max
    Markus
    Zenith
    Moon
    Virtue

Included in this Post:

"Agreed."
    Max, Zenith and Vii walked through the field. In the distance they heard voices. Zenith suggested checking ahead. They paused for a moment just to be sure it was their friends. With Moon and Markus insight.

The two groups were able to reconnect.
    "Are you guys okay? We need to find Ethan and get the hell out of here." Max said looking away from the group.

He pulled out a flashlight and waved it through the air.
    "Ethan!" He called out. Normally Max wouldnt have just started shouting before checking the area out but he couldnt stay in this place anymore.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Trainer Name: Ethan Wright
    Pokemon:

Circut (0/15) Cynder (0/5) Typhoon (2/5)

Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokeballs(9), Potions (2), Shiny Charm

"i'm here" I yelled out when I heard Max's voice. I started limping towards it. One of the beedrill gashed my galf, another across the back of my torso. It hurt. A lot. "I'm beaten up as all hell but I'm alive!"

Trainer Name:
    Max
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:

GM Story Info
    Time: 9:00 pm
    Current Team:
    Yellow Team
    Ethan
    Max
    Markus
    Zenith
    Moon
    Virtue

Included in this Post:

Max sighed with relief seeing Ethan.
    " Now lets get out of here." He said.

The team walked for another two hours painfully before seeing the bright lights of the pokemon center in the distance.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

URPG Staff

Trainer Name: Virtue "Vi" Ricardna
    Location at Beginning of Post: Being carried by Zenjth and Max
    Partner Pokemon: N/A
    Pokemon Team:
    Charles (0/5)
    Cobalt (11/11)
    Valkyrie (1/5)
    Items:
    Spoiler:
    Pokedex, Journal, Sketchpad, x9 Pokeballs, x2 Potions

Eggs:
    Spoiler:
    N/A

Affected Players:

As they tread along the path, Vi was able to keep her leg up to relieve the damage on it. As she carried on with them, she noticed Cobalt had been following. She knew she had forgotten to put her back, but now was not the time to worry. If anything, Cobalt could at least protect them.

Once they reconnected with the group, she let the rest talk. Thinking to herself, she tried lowering herself on her leg. The flow of pain that had run shot through her whole body instantly, causing her to cringe. "Agh! Dammit." She said out loud, only before letting herself back up onto Max's arm.

When they continued the walk, she felt the pain throb in her leg, only the biting of her lip helping it. As they got closer, she decided to finally talk. "Thank god we found it. I think my leg is broken, or twisted horribly at that. You all going to make it at least?" She said this with calmness, hoping to cheer up the group slightly. After all, at least none of them had died.