Page 56 of 104 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Experienced Trainer Zenith Avalon's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Zenith Brunel
    Pokemon:
    ...... ...... ........ ...... .......
    Qeb.........................Freefall............Ka mau.............Aponi......Calder.........Tanya
    (20/20)....................(20/20)............(11/11)............(7/7)......(13/25).......(10/10)

Items: Poke Balls (x5), Cheri Berries (x2)

Zenith watched as Max caught one of the Ledyba with his Charmeleon, Lila. "Great capture, Max!" she said.

The two of them continued walking, when Max began speaking in a low tone, "We are being followed," He paused. "Don't look back. It's the guy from earlier. He has been following us for a little while."

Zenith gritted her teeth. "Great, so he's on to us..." she muttered. "What should we do?" she asked, keeping her voice low.
    Last edited by Zenith Avalon; 05-02-2015 at 02:33 AM.
    ~ Zenith's GCEA Stats ~ | ~ Zenith's URPG Stats ~
    *Sig and avi art made by Sou Cleife!*

Trainer Name:

Max
    Pokemon:
    Chunk(P:23/23)/ Lila (P:21/21)/ Spear (20/20)/ Prime (20/20)Wrecker (25/25) / Reaper (20/20)
    Partner Pokemon: Beauty (25/25)
    Egg:

Items:
    Pokemon (x14),Permier Ball (x0),Moon Ball(x1), Potions (x4), Pretty Bow(x1)

GM Story Info1
    Current Location: Route 3
    Description: City surrounded by rocky paths and a Mt. Moon to the north east.
    Key Locations: Cave
    Time: 3:45 PM
    Day: 2
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Sunny once again
    Current Team:
    Yellow Team
    Ethan
    Max
    Markus
    Zenith
    Moon
    Virtue
    Orion Aberforth

Included in this Post:

Max smiled.
    "Im not sure he has bad intentions..maybe he just wants to prove something to us. Are first interaction didnt go very well. Though if he is going to be following us we might as well have some fun with him."

Max thought to himself about the responsibilities of being a league champ, all that was expected of him for so many years had just worn down what he love to do. It was in that moment he understood why he had chosen this path. Route 3 was a winding path that led to a open field. To get to the field you had to cross through the a bottleneck. Max pointed out the bottle neck on the small map he was carrying with him.

As the two picked up their pace they were out of range for the trainer. The bottleneck itself was a small path between to rocky peaks. Max looked at Zenith
    "Ill help you get up the left one. Ill take the right one. Will wait until he gets into the field. Once he is ahead of us. We have the advantage and should be enough to throw him off on whatever he has planned."

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Pokemon:
    Qeb.........................Freefall............Ka mau.............Aponi......Calder.........Tanya
    (20/20)....................(20/20)............(11/11)............(7/7)......(13/25).......(10/10)

Max smiled. "I'm not sure he has bad intentions..maybe he just wants to prove something to us. Our first interaction didn't go very well. Though if he is going to be following us we might as well have some fun with him."

Zenith and Max continued along Route 3 until they came to a bottleneck.
    The bottleneck itself was a small path between to rocky peaks.

Max looked at Zenith. "I'll help you get up the left one. I'll take the right one. We'll wait until he gets into the field. Once he is ahead of us, we'll have the advantage and should be enough to throw him off on whatever he has planned."

Zenith nodded in agreement with the plan. "Alright, sounds good."
    Last edited by Zenith Avalon; 05-02-2015 at 02:34 AM.

Trainer Name: Orion Aberforth
    Pokemon:
    [Aetropos] Shuppet ♀
    [Quaen] Ivysaur ♀
    [Praedux] Mankey ♂
    [Aempress] Kakuna ♀
    [Aeviator] Pidgey ♂
    [Raether] Rattata ♂
    Items: Potions (x2) | Pokeballs (x9)

Orion had been following Max and Zenith since Pewter City trying his best not to be noticed. While his intentions were still uncleared, he sure was determined. However, his targets disappeared in a split second.

"Where have they gone off to?" Orion asked to himself. "Perhaps, I should have [Aetropos] look for them."

After a red flash, the little Shuppet appeared.

"Have a look around. I was following a black-haired trainer and his lady-friend," his trainer ordered.

He could have sent [Aeviator] to assist [Aetropos], but being a Pokemon short was already a disadvantage and he needed to stay wary of traps.
    Last edited by Aberforth; 05-01-2015 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Trying to make my signature appear. ;-;

Trainer Name:

Max
    Pokemon:
    Chunk(P:23/23)/ Lila (P:21/21)/ Spear (20/20)/ Prime (20/20)Wrecker (25/25) / Reaper (20/20)
    Egg:

Items:

GM Story Info1
    Current Team:
    Yellow Team
    Ethan
    Max
    Markus
    Zenith
    Moon
    Virtue
    Orion Aberforth

Included in this Post:

Once Zenith and Max were in place. Max slide up the edge getting an eagles view of the route below. Heights didnt really bother him. He also enjoyed this part of the adventure. Seeing if his tracking skills were on par. Battling for so long gave Max a certain sense of what would be next. The trainers actions were more or less innocent. He would do what anyone following someone would.
    Send out a scout.

But Max had his own scout

"I need you to meet his Scout. Move in quickly and use confide." Max smiled.
    "We dont want to hurt his pokemon but making it lose focus will give us the advantage."

Beedrill nodded flying off. It did exactly as told and Orion's little pokemon instantly because distracted and lost focus. It flew back to Orion unsure of what happened. It was unharmed.

As Orion finally reached the bottleneck. Zenith and Max stayed in place. Not moving a muscle. When Orion passed them he couldnt see them perched or hear them moving. He was faced with a field of tall grass. Once he began to enter the grass. Max gave Zenith the wave that it was time to let this guy know he shouldnt be messing with them.

Max moved quickly getting down. He rushed over to help Zenith just in case. Once she was ready the two moved in very stealth fully and snuck up on the trainer. Max had been great at this. It would have been nearly impossible to hear him with his years of experience tracking. Zenith came around on the other end and cut him off. Max finally let him know

" Following someone like that is not really the best way to make a good impression..champ in the making.." Max smiled giving Zenith the sign to step forward.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Pokemon:

Zenith and Max got into place, lying down on their stomachs as they watched the Route below them. Neither of them moved a muscle as Max sent out Reaper to scout around.

I don't know what this Orion guy's deal is, but stalking people isn't the best way to make friends... Zenith thought. She glanced over at Max every few moments in order to watch out for any signals he might give.

A few minutes later, Orion appeared and approached the bottleneck. He didn't seem to spot Zenith or Max as he walked by where they were hiding, and walked over to a field of tall grass. As Orion walked into the tall grass, Max signaled to Zenith to move out.

Zenith nodded, and with Max's help she climbed down from her perch. She followed Max into the tall grass after Orion, and Max signaled for her to loop around ahead of Orion to block him off. She nodded and went off in the other direction, looping around as she moved slowly and quietly. She could barely make out Orion and Max ahead of her as she waited.

"Following someone like that is not really the best way to make a good impression... champ in the making..." Max smiled giving Zenith the sign to step forward.

Zenith then stepped forward, stopping a few feet from Orion. "He's right, you know. You can't stalk people like that and expect to make friends."
    Last edited by Zenith Avalon; 05-02-2015 at 02:34 AM.

Pokemon:
    [Aetropos] Shuppet ♀
    [Quaen] Ivysaur ♀
    [Praedux] Mankey ♂
    [Aempress] Kakuna ♀
    [Aeviator] Pidgey ♂
    [Raether] Rattata ♂

As Orion was walking into the tall grass, Max and Zenith moved toward him surprising the trainer.

"Following someone like that is not really the best way to make a good impression... champ in the making..." Max smiled.

Zenith then stepped forward, stopping a few feet from Orion. "He's right, you know. You can't stalk people like that and expect to make friends."

At that moment, Orion could have chosen to have [Quean] use Sleep Powder or [Aetropos], Shadow Sneak, but he knew it would end badly. He could foresee Max's Charmeleon [Lila] burning through the powder and Zenith's Metapod [Aponi] shielding her from the shadow. There was absolutely no way for him to win a battle against both trainers. He could have tried to escape through the tall grass, but the odds were not in his favor...

Orion smiled for he had lost the mind game Max didn't even know he had been a part of.

"To become a Poison Master, I must become wise and strong. And to be strong, I have to battle even stronger trainers," Orion declared solemnly. "I see now that I'm not yet ready to battle you, but be assured that I will someday challenge you."

"I must follow my own path now," the young trainer said before turning his back.

Just as he was moving away, one of the other trainers shouted.
    - URPG -

Trainer Name:

Max
    Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:

GM Story Info1
    Current Team:
    Yellow Team
    Ethan
    Max
    Markus
    Zenith
    Moon
    Virtue
    Orion Aberforth

Included in this Post:

"The names Max.. I am the Hoenn League Champion and this is Zenith. She was invited here as part of the new trainers challenge. If training to become a top battler is your goal it might be beneficial to join us. I have trained with many of the best and beaten some of the worlds best." Max said hoping not to sound cocky.

" If you had gotten the upper hand on me I would have given you my champion pin. You don't train with Lance and not come out with some stealth mode skills.." Max joked.

As the trainer walked away.
    " A wise trainer must intake not only the world around him as he sees it but he must understand it through the eyes of his opponent. I think I read that somewhere. Maybe a fortune cookie. " Max said attempting to befriend the trainer.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Pokemon:

Items: Poke Balls (x5), Cheri Berries (x2), Potion (x1)

Zenith listened as Orion talked about wanting to become a Poison Master, and that he realized he wasn't ready to battle either her or Max.

"Well, it's good to know your limits," Zenith said. She grimaced at her injured arm in the sling. "I injured my arm when Max and I and some others were ambushed by a swarm of Beedrill. We didn't stand a chance... I didn't have any time to react, and I realize how weak I am right now. I'm not a pro trainer like my dad yet, and still have a lot to learn about being a trainer. So I need to realize what my own limits are."

Orion then turned to leave, but Max attempted to talk to him and befriend him.

"The names Max.. I am the Hoenn League Champion and this is Zenith. She was invited here as part of the new trainers challenge. If training to become a top battler is your goal it might be beneficial to join us. I have trained with many of the best and beaten some of the worlds best." Max said hoping not to sound cocky.

"If you had gotten the upper hand on me I would have given you my champion pin. You don't train with Lance and not come out with some stealth mode skills.." Max joked.

"A wise trainer must intake not only the world around him as he sees it but he must understand it through the eyes of his opponent. I think I read that somewhere. Maybe a fortune cookie. " Max said.

"Max is right, if you're looking to become a top trainer, you should join us for the tournament," Zenith said. "We could use more traveling companions. Quite a few of the others we were traveling with are staying behind for various reasons, so it'd be nice if you could join us."

*I haven't been emphasizing Zenith's injured arm, so I'm going to try and do that, rofl*

Pokemon:
    [Aetropos] Shuppet ♀
    [Quaen] Ivysaur ♀
    [Praedux] Mankey ♂
    [Aempress] Kakuna ♀
    [Aeviator] Pidgey ♂
    [Raether] Rattata ♂

"Then, it is set. I'll travel with you for now," Orion announced.

Orion had never been a people, so that idea of being surrounded by other trainers made him nervous, but he knew it was for the best.

"Where were you heading anyway?" he asked.
    - URPG -