Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Update Status - Livestream!

Apologies for the delays in updates as of late. While PRS IS on a semi-hiatus, I still feel bad for missing updates. My goal during this partial hiatus was to update once every other week or so instead of the normal weekly updates- and I'm already failing horribly at that.

This weekend I'm going to spend a few hours working on comic pages. Hopefully I'll get at least two done to post on the spot- and possibly a third for the buffer. I'll be livestreaming the entire time so people can yell at me to focus if I get distracted. The livestream will begin on Friday at 8 PM Central. All are welcome to join! I'll post the link here before I start.

As an apology, I'll share an image that I really shouldn't be showing that I made several months back. xD Do note it may have some minor spoilers... and it's old. D8 Then again, not any worse than most comic pages.

Spoiler:

I'm there! :D

Spoiler image:
    Spoiler:
    Umbreon! Looks to be her parent/guardian. O: Can't wait to have them revealed in comic! =P
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

Livestream is over! Thanks to all that attended these 6 hours of insanity! It was a VERY productive livestream where I got a whopping four pages done- two of which went public upon completion. The other two were sent straight into the buffer!

I'll be doing this every week if I can manage- not just PRS comics- but livestreams to force me to be productive. With a little luck, I'll be able to maintain weekly updates again!

Here's a sneak-peak of next week's page.

@PTGigi

You'll find out... Eventually... probably in a few years. xD Not sure how it'll take for me to get to THAT backstory.

Well I'll be waiting patiently! ;D

Also what day will the pages be going up? I saw the image for the sneak peek one but I left/couldn't read the text so I don't actually know what happens 100% XD
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

@PTGigi

Pages generally go up on Fridays at 12:01 AM Central time on sites that allow pre-uploading/scheduling. All other sites usually get it around that time unless I forget to be online. xD

Another stream going on tonight! Hoping to build a buffer.

http://www.livestream.com/nekosspritingcorner

Another stream today.

LIVESTREAM OVER.
    Last edited by Nekomata; 04-23-2015 at 05:07 AM.

Aaand another.

I swear you guys, I'm going to stop counting my own posts for the 50 post bonus pages. >P

Done.

Progress:

Lined 04-21
    Sketched 04-22
    Finished 04-19
    Shaded 04-20
    Colored 04-21
    Last edited by Nekomata; 04-24-2015 at 03:56 AM.

Pssst. I came to the forums. :3