Page 156 of 204 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 2035

Trainer Name: 'Fashionista' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

(Deino: temporary 25/25) Speedy (30/30) Tentacool (18/18)
    Team A: Stolen on route to Vermillion
    Sniper (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Team B: Stolen by Psychic Master Will aboard SS Anne
    Kick-Puncher (30/30) Parasect (30/30) Nala (30/30) Abra (10/10) Vulpix(27/27) Pancham (15/15) Mime Jr. (15/15)
    Partner Pokémon:
    Egg:none
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(16), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Stealth helmet cover(1) Revive (1)
    Battle Tokens Earned: 1 x 2 point token
    Current Game Points: 135
    Trainers Affected:

"Thanks, Alice. This time we have proof it wasn't our fault!"

Rocky got out his Poketech and sent the videos as an attachment to a message to Officer mill.

'Hello Officer Mills. This is Roxborough Smithwick. I thought we should check in with our current circumstances and the situation with our hunt for the missing Pokemon. The S.S. Anne was attacked and sunk last night. It was not our fault! A member of the elite four, Psychic Master Will, along with a gym leader called Cilan, led an attack to steal the Pokemon from all of the guests.

Then the creature known as Dredd appeared to try to steal something called a psychic gem from Will. He attacked the with an army of Tentacool. I don't know what happened to him or the gem, but sometime after he arrived there was a huge explosion and the ship was ripped in half.

We did locate many crates of stolen Pokemon that were being shipped to Sevii islands. Many of those balls are recovered from the wreckage right now. The team are at the Pokemon center on gem island to help deal with the missing Pokemon.

I have attached video footage from the battles on the ship, which clearly show the attack. Some of it is a bit scrambled, but hopefully it will help identify the criminals.

We will keep tracking the lost Pokemon and let you know once we have it sorted.'

Rocky then looked at the queue of people ahead of him.

"You would think they would have a priority queue for us. We are kind of a big deal!" he said to the other trainers.

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    Gallow(30/30)...Finnigan (36/36).. Slash(15/15) .........Stingy(36/36) Bubbles (22/22) Reine (30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (36), Noi (25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (18)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x13)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x2) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew and Meowth )
    -----Net Ball (x9)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)-1 tentacool)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points) (used on gliscor)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x4)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    -----Salac Berry (Item Effect: Cures pokemon of Shadow Infection)(x10)

Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    ---Eviolite (Gives an unevolved Pokemon Evolution Bonus, but prevents them from evolving)(x1)(Froakie is holding)

Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x4)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    -----X Defend (x2) (Increase a pokémon's total points by 5 for one battle. One-time use)
    -----X Speed (x1)(Increase a pokémon's total points by 15 for one battle. One-time use)

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Thunder Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Gem Isle (nine island) Sevii Islands
    Description: Beautiful Island with a big forest that covers half of the island
    Key Locations:

Pokemon Center: Open
    Gem Island Police Station: Open
    Gem Museum: Closed
    Stone Emporium: Closed

Just a normal Route
    Time: 11 am
    Day: 8
    Month: May 11th
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Cool Breeze coming in from the sea
    Team: Alice, Rose, Rocky, Brandon, Meghan, Kyo, Kiara
    NPC: Stacy and Zachary Tyler (Ty)
    Spoiler:
    Trainer Stacy:
    Known Pokemon:
    1) (Temp Pokemon)
    Lapras (P:30)(T: Water/Ice)
    2)
    Red (P:36)(T: Water/Flying)
    3)
    Jasmin (P:32)(T: Water)
    4)
    Croco (P:34)(T: Water)

Trainer Zack/Ty:
    Known Pokemon:
    1)(Stolen)
    Thunder (P:25)(T: Electric)
    2) (Temp Pokemon)
    Magby (P:30)(T: fire)
    3) (Temp Pokemon)
    Gastly (P:22)(T: Ghost/Poison)

By 11 the team was finally done being interviewed by the police. Sadly there was no proof of the Masked man, Zomibes or Team Rocket. Nor was there any proof that Will or Cilan were involved. Most of the passengers couldnt remember anything after eating. This included having a hazy memory of how there pokemon got stolen. Police had said they didnt find Will and had written it off as people being confused about him being there. As far Cilian goes he had reported in to the Pokemon Center but took off early in the morning. It looked as if there would really be nothing to lock anyone down to this.

At which the teams pokemon were all scanned.

* The pokemon found during the mission were taken back. This includes the three pokemon to the group. The officers colleced the pokemon.

* A Nurse then rushed out Rockys stolen pokeballs from the boat.

The officers explained that the pokemon were being examined that the group could check back later to see them before they got shipped back to the main land.

Ty sighed handing back the Magby Pokeball.
    " Do I have to ." He said passing it over.

Stacy held up the pokeball with bellossom and thanked the pokemon.
    "I hope you get to your trainer safely."

Stacy looked at the group.
    " Well we made it to the island..thats something right. Do you guys need anything from the pokemon center. I assume we are going to find Meghan..." She paused looking at the group

"Yeah, we are coming with.. Maybe finding that Reese guy might help. He has Meghans pokemon with him. Couldnt hurt to have to big flyers on an island."

" Plus I mean, he seemed to know what he was doing out there. His pokemon were really strong. His Snorlax had been trained really well. I remember my training with Lucy at the water gym. Only a few pokemon could move like that.."

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Pokemon:

Speedy (30/30) Kick-Puncher (30/30) Parasect (30/30) Nala (30/30) Vulpix(27/27) Pancham (15/15)
    Sniper (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Partner Pokémon:
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(16), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Stealth helmet cover(1) Revive (1)
    Current Game Points: 136
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky sighed in annoyance as he realised that the police here were as effective as back in vermillion.

He called out Deino and delivered her to the Pokemon center nurse. "Watch out, she's a biter!" he warned.

The nurse came running back with 6 Pokeballs. They were Rocky's Pokemon that had been stolen on the boat.

"Please be on the look out for my other Pokemon who were stolen on their way to Vermillion. An Abra, a large Hippopotas, an Arbok, a Nidoking and a very aggressive Charmeleon." he said to the nurse. "I'll be back later to check if they are here."

He went to the PC and arranged his team.

Into PC: Tentacool, Mime Jr. and Abra

"Alright, time to go find Meg. Has anyone tried to message her?" Rocky asked.

He pulled out his Poketech and sent a message to Meg.

'Hi Meg, we are OK. At the Pokemon center n gem island. Lets us know if this gets to you. We are coming to look for you.'

"Any idea where we start looking?"

Experienced Trainer pokemon trainer Felix's Avatar
    Name: Paul cornelius
    Partner Pokemon:
    Items:Pokeballs (x10)
    ,Premier Ball (x1), Potion (x4), Moon Stone (x1), water stone(x1),thunder stone(x1)
    badges:Boulder, Cascade and thunder
    team:
    venosaur(36/36),
    Trapinch(20/20),
    Flaaffy(20/20),
    jumpluff(27/27),
    pidgeotto(22/22),
    butterfree(30/30)

Paul was just taking a walk around the island to get some fresh air when his jumpluff that was currently outside its pokeball floating around him decided to
    float away. He tried to get it back in its pokeball but got really annoyed when it kept getting away, he knew that this wasn't normal jumpluff behavior
    and got a bit confused about why jumpluff was doing this. Jumpluff flew towards Stacy and then "accidentally" bumped into her
    paul finally was able to catch up to jumpluff and noticed that the pokemon had bumped in to a random woman. He didn't like to talk to strangers but he walked up to Stacy and
    got jumpluff back to its pokeball and apologized to Stacy."I..i am sorry i was just taking a walk when my jumpluff just decided to fly a way and.. and just not really attack but
    push a random person it usually is really kind to almost every one it interacts with.

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    Gallow(30/30)...Finnigan (36/36).. Slash(15/15) .........Stingy(36/36) Bubbles (22/22) Reine (30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (36), Noi (25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (18)
    Pokeballs
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    -----Net Ball (x9)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)-1 tentacool)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items

Hold Items
    ---Eviolite (Gives an unevolved Pokemon Evolution Bonus, but prevents them from evolving)(x1)(Froakie is holding)

Battle Item
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    -----X Defend (x2) (Increase a pokémon's total points by 5 for one battle. One-time use)
    -----X Speed (x1)(Increase a pokémon's total points by 15 for one battle. One-time use)

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Thunder Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:

Just a normal Route
    Spoiler:
    Trainer Stacy:
    Known Pokemon:
    1) (Temp Pokemon)
    2)
    3)
    4)

Trainer Zack/Ty:
    Known Pokemon:
    1)(Stolen)
    2) (Temp Pokemon)
    3) (Temp Pokemon)

that awkward moment when @Brettles continues to ignore the NPCs

@the human raptor I have to work with you on your card to make sure your points are correct. Also the way this normally works I give people something work off of. So ill have to add a little to your post.

Paul woke up ready for a new day. As he walked through the main street on Gem Isle. He noticed that the town had all of sudden become swarmed with new people. Who were these people and why were they on Gem? Gem had been a tourist attraction but never had see a whole curise line empty out like this. When they got closer to all the people talking to police his pokemon Jumpluff took off and in the crowd. Maybe it was out of confusion or the flying type wanted to play. Either way it flew through the crowd and bumped into Stacy.

Stacy looked around to see what hit her. When she noticed the Jumpluff she smiled.

" Hi there. " She smiled at the pokemon.

Looking at the floating grass type.
    " You are Jumpluff right?" She smiled pulling out a pokeblock

"I bet you like something sweet?" She said handing it over.

" Do you have a trainer?" She asked noticing the the boy running over.

"I..i am sorry i was just taking a walk when my jumpluff just decided to fly a way and.. and just not really attack but
    push a random person it usually is really kind to almost every one it interacts with.
    the trainer said apologizing

Stacy laughed a little
    " dont worry..Im a gyarados trainer..if I had to count the number of times Ive had to say sorry for something Red did..there would be no fingers and toes left on any of my friends here. I bet your Jumpluff smelled the pokeblocks I have."

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Arbok - [30/30]

Beedrill - [30/30]

Primeape - [30/30]

Riolu - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4, Revive ×1 , Coins ×2

After Marshtomp scared away the Tentacool, he swam back over to his trainer, noticing his teeth chattering, he tried to comfort his trainer and keep him awake and healthy until help arrived. Which surprisingly long, after awhile, 2 charizards appeared overhead, one of which Brandon recoginized as Kaze immediatelly, the other he didnt recoginize. Brandon reach to the wrist with the orange towel on it that he had tied to his wrist on the ship before he was knocked out, he untied it and began waving it around in the air, trying make sure they saw him. As he did so, he rocked the debris he was on quite a bit, but Marshtomp was there and he used his powers to raise and lower the water level below Brandon slightly to contract the movements and keep it from going under or capasizing. The charizards noticed him and Kaze flew down, followed by the other one. There was a trainer on the 2nd one and he said he was there to rescue them. Then Brandon called back Marshtomp to his pokeball and climbed on the back of Kaze and was flown to a police boat not far way. There they were greeted by an officer named Jenny and by others in their group who had survived. After another hour or two, Jenny said they would be taken ashore and then brought to her police station where they would be given shelter and medical care.

Less then an hour later, they were on the beach of some kind of island, which was apparently by some coincendce was called Gem Isle. They were taken to the police station and given hot choclate, blankets and a bed to sleep in.

Not long after, Brandon was checked out a nurse, he had luckily avoided both Pnumeia (hope I spelled that right) and Hypotherma by probably a combination of luck and skill. He was healthy and Brandon thanked the nurse. After the nurse left, he felt asleep within minutes.

When he woke up, they were told they would be taken to the Gem Isle pokemon center to give statements and to have all their pokemon checked to ensure they werent missing polemon. Brandon stayed silent the whole time, he was sure as heck not giving any statement about anything to the police, he didn't talk to cops, no matter what the subject was (unless it was talk of busting Team Rocket or Will of course, at which he most certainly would talk with them). He would give them the Nidorino he had been given by Ty on the ship and that had bravely and kindly fought for him. He would keep his promise and give it to the officers and tell them to make sure it got back to its trainer safely. He would not let them even touch his pokemon though, as they were his pokemon and not missing pokemon , they would have to just trust him on that.

They hopped in a van and were driven down to pokemon center, where they waited in a terribly long line to give their 'statement' and register whatever missing pokemon they had. When it was Brandon's turn to give his statement, he said nothing except "I plead the 5th" and left all questions un answered besides that.

Brandon handed the officer the pokeball with the Nidorino in it and said "This is a brave and kind little guy, make sure he gets back to his trainer safe and sound, understood?" then he walked about without sayin anymore and before they could ask anything about HIS pokemon.

He re grouped with the rest of the group and Rocky suggested sending a message to Detective Mills, Brandon was strongly opposed to this, but said nothing, only simply shaking his head silently, he knew the group would probably send the message anyway, regardless of what he thought, which was why he didnt even waste his breath and remained silent.

Rocky sent the message to Mills along with a video of some sort that Alice had got on the ship of the fighting by waiters, etc . Once it was sent, Brandon remained silent and waited for the group to decide when to head out .
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Pokemon:

Speedy (30/30) Kick-Puncher (30/30) Parasect (30/30) Nala (30/30) Vulpix(27/27) Pancham (15/15)
    Partner Pokémon:
    Current Game Points: 137
    Trainers Affected:

A jumpluff blew into the group and bumped into Stacy. A trainer came running over to apolgise for the Jumpluff.

Rocky looked at the off pokemon that seemed to made of 4 balls connected to each other. 3 of the balls were fluffy and the third was the body of the strange creature.

A spore floated off one of the fluffy balls and started to float away.

Speedy watched the spore float away and then decided to chase it. "Rattata!" he cried as he chased the spore.

Jumping from Rocky's shoulder he landed on Stacy's backpack and then leaped again stretching out to try to grab the floating spore. He missed and landed on the ground. In a flash he ran ahead of the spore and climbed a nearby statue to wait for the spore to float by. He leaped and grabbed the spore in his teeth.

Speedy then ran back to Rocky and zoomed up to sit on his shoulder. The little rattata held the spore out in his paw offering it back to Jumpluff. "Rattata rata Tattaa. Rattata rata Tattaa!" he said excitedly.

"I think he wants your Jumpluff to do it again. Speedy likes playing fetch." Rocky explained to the new trainer.

"Did someone say something about Reese? That is the trainer who saved me, I need to thank him properly."

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Trainer Name: Kyo Writer
    Game Points: 90 (+1)
    Items: 1 pokeball, 1 greatball, 10 potions, 5 super potions, 3 Evolite
    Pokemon Roster:
    Spoiler:

Clefable
    30/30

Starmie
    30/30

Nuzleaf
    15/15

Squirtle
    15/15

Meowth
    20/29

Sandshrew
    22/22

Partner Pokemon: Meowstic

Kyo followed along silently with this group of people. She had never felt more socially awkward in her life but she could feel some people giving her glares. Despite her knowing that she wasn't the same people as the ones who attacked the boat and she had saved a ton of people, a lot of people didn't seem to realize what she had done. They mistook her for someone else, one of the red R's. She was a White Rocket but her uniform didn't seem to say so. She sighed and shifted uncomfortably. Lucky her.

Kyo would admit, she'd have felt a lot better if Meghan was there. Meghan at least somewhat trust her. These other people though, Meghan's friends, she wasn't sure how to take them. Ty liked her and Stacy did too, Kyo guessed, but Rose and Alice, Rocky, Brandon, and everyone, they were much more difficult to read. Kyo didn't want to ask them if they trusted her, she was smart enough to know that was not a smart move. But at the same time, she felt somewhat excluded.

Then this jumpluff just shows up out of nowhere and garnered quite some attention from the group. She had to admit, it was pretty cute. Kyo scratched her head and added,

"It seems pretty friendly."
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Experienced Trainer pokemon trainer Felix's Avatar
    Name: Paul cornelius
    Partner Pokemon:
    Items:Pokeballs (x10)
    ,Premier Ball (x1), Potion (x4), Moon Stone (x1), water stone(x1),thunder stone(x1)
    badges:Boulder, Cascade and thunder
    team:
    venosaur(36/36),
    Trapinch(20/20),
    Flaaffy(20/20),
    jumpluff(27/27),
    pidgeotto(22/22),
    butterfree(30/30)

after apologising Paul decided to introduce himself to the woman jumpluff bumped in to

"well..my name is Paul. and you have already met jumpluff. So why is their so many people here
    i know that Gem Isle is a tourist attraction but this many people is very uncommon"

while Paul was talking jumpluff noticed that a trainers rattata was chasing one of its spores
    and jumpluff thought that it looked fun and when the normal type came back with the spore jumpluff
    wiggled until more spores flew of for the rattata to play fetch with.
    Last edited by pokemon trainer Felix; 03-21-2016 at 07:30 PM.

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:

Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (36), Noi (25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (18)
    Pokeballs
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items

Hold Items

Battle Item

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Thunder Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:

Just a normal Route
    Spoiler:
    Trainer Stacy:
    Known Pokemon:
    1) (Temp Pokemon)
    2)
    3)
    4)

Trainer Zack/Ty:
    Known Pokemon:
    1)(Stolen)
    2) (Temp Pokemon)
    3) (Temp Pokemon)

Stacy smiled at the two pokemon playing.
    " Yeah... Reese..maybe we can look for him at the docks." She said looking around puzzled

She looked at Paul
    " Can you help us get to the docks?" She said hoping this trainer could them find Reese and maybe just maybe Meghan.

Ty looked at the trainer and his pokemon.
    "Fully evolved grass type.. from out of this region." he said looking at Brandon.

"I wonder what other tough pokemon he has with" Ty said speaking to low for anyone but Brandon to hear.

Ty looked up at Kyo.
    " Do you guys get to carry stun guns..that would be pretty sweet." He said

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic