Page 9 of 204 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
    Trainer Name:
    Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Slick(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:16/16)/ Spinner(18/18)/ Terrorsaur (15/15)/ Prime (7/7)/ Shift (15/15)
    Partner Pokemon:

Upgrade (Points:20/20)
    Egg:

and

Trainer Name:
    Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (5/5) Gnaw (5/5) Sappy (5/5), Alexa (6/6) , Tax (7/7), Pika (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:
    Pokéball (x5), Potions (x10)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Pewter City
    Description: City surrounded by rocky paths and a Mt. Moon to the north east.
    Key Locations:
    Gym: Closed
    Pokemart: Open
    Museum: Closed
    Route 3: Blocked off
    Pokemon Center: Open
    Time: 9:30 AM
    Day: 2
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Davis
    Alice
    Tyler
    Meghan
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Brandon
    Nathan

Included in this Post:

Teams Locations
    Team 1
    Rose, Meghan, Rocky, Tyler and Brandon headed back into the forest to look for the missing item.

Team 2
    Dennis and Max currently in the forest

Mis.
    Alice and Nathan are seperately exploring Pewter. Davis is at the pokemon center.

Max nodded.
    " Nice, I guess that was an easy one. Since its pretty big." Max said continuing to move along the tree line with Dennis and his team.
    " I spent a couple months in Kalos..Though Im not really sure why. Must be still feeling the residuals form that poison. Kalos has a massive variety of wild pokemon. I came across Terrorsaur through a Fossil regeneration. It was an exchange. The lab tech wanted a shiny Solrock. So I tracked one down and we traded goods for services." Max paused falling silent.

and putting up his hand to get Dennis to stop moving. In the distance Tyrunts outline could be seen.

"This is to easy..lets see how good your sense are. Which of my other pokemon is currently following us?" He whispered Dennis

Meanwhile

Meg just smiled.
    " Thats great Tyler." She said messes with her bookbag. Rocky caught up with them right as they entered the forest.

" Simple rescue mission Rocky. Try not to overdue it." She smiled.

The small group pressed into the woods. Soon Brandons Pidgey circled them and flew off to get his trainer.

Wild Pokemon Appear.

Caterpie (x5)
    (Points:5)(Type:Bug)

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: Brandon
    Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Mudkip - [5/5]

Pidgey - [5/5]

Manky - [7/7]

Caterpie - [5/5]
    Items: Pokeball x7

Brandon reached the forest in minutes, a couple more minutes after that he came upon the rest of his group, Tyler, Rocky and Meghan all were walking through the forest. Brandon heard the tail end of a conversation where Meghan spoke of a rescue mission. Brandon said "What kind of rescue mission? May I help? I have studied boyscout manuels and survivalist books, I know quite bit about conducting a search."

Brandon's Skipper Charred in agreement and excitement, Pidgey flapped it wings excitedly, acciedently hitting his trainer in the face. Brandon laughing made the Pidgey get down and told it to becareful.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 03-29-2015 at 10:35 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokemon:

Fury (5/5) Speedy (5/5) Rusty (5/5) Kick-Puncher (10/10) Caterpie (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(5), Potions (2)
    [B]Current Game Points: 60
    [B]Trainers Affected:

Looking for the Bracelet.

Rocky was out of breath by the time they reached the outskirts of the forest. The group entered and followed a pleasant path. The forest was much nicer in the day time. They reached a clearing when a group of caterpie appeared out of the bushes. Rocky had gone about as far as he could.

Rocky had a flashback to the last time that a group of Caterpie had appeared. Just before the Beedrill attack! He wasn't going to caught by surprise again. The Caterpie were content to eat the bushes for now so he chose to ignore them, unless they became aggressive.

"This is about as far as I can make it, sorry!" he said to the other trainers. "I am not fully recovered yet. I'll set up a base camp here. This place looks kind of defensible."

"I can send three of my Pokemon out to search through the area. Do you remember the path you took out of the woods Rose? If you can indicate the rough area, I can at least help that much. Sorry I can't do much more. This feels as bad as being benched during a football game, when the game is on the line."

"Fury, Rusty, Speedy come out." Rocky released his three trustworthy Pokemon. "You three are team Alpha. You have one mission, somewhere in these woods is a silver bracelet. Find it and return here. If you cannot find it, be back by the time the sun is directly overhead. If those Beedrill come back, Fury, use smokescreen. Rusty, throw rocks to distract them, and Speedy, you use your speed to lead them off in the wrong direction and then hide. Then you all return immediately to let me know about the beedrill. Do you all understand?"

Fury stood to attention and saluted. The three Pokemon ran off into the forest. The other trainers made their own choices.

With some time to spare and a nice remote place, Rocky decided to call out Kick-Puncher.

Training Mankey

The mankey came out with it's usual fury, screaming it's anger at the world. Then it saw Rocky and remembered the encounter in the hospital. It looked at Rocky with a mixture of fear and respect in its eyes. At least it had learned not to attack on sight.

"Kick-Puncher! How strong are you?" Rocky asked, keeping a firm gaze on the Mankey. "Are you strong enough to break that rock?" he pointed to a rock sitting on the edge of the clearing.

"Mankey man man mankey mankey!" Kick-Puncher cried out defiantly at the question.

"Then break it, show me your strength!" Rocky kept his gaze on the mankey, who screamed and flung himself at the rock.

The Mankey let out its rage and frustration on the rock. Fury swipes and scratch attacks left marks on the rock, but it still stood unbroken. After the Kick-Puncher had let out its fury, Rocky moved over to sit beside it.

"Sit with me, Kick-Puncher"

"MANKEY!" the mankey yelled at him.

"I said Sit!" Rocky repeated firmly. Kick-puncher sat, staring sullenly at its trainer.

"I love your fury." Rocky told the Mankey. "It is a source of great strength. It's a pity you waste it instead of harnessing it. You could be great, if you learn to direct that fury properly."

"Mankey, Mankey MANKEY!...Mankey mankey??" the Mankey asked.

"Lets try something new. Instead of just letting the energy your anger gives you spray at random. Focus the anger, Allow your rage to cool to a razor sharp edge. Then once it is formed perfectly choose the weak spot of your target. Unleash your anger in one punch at the perfect spot, and you will be unstoppable."

"Mankey??"

"Go back to the rock. No more uncontrolled wasted anger. Focus, and then unleash your fury in one punch, where the rock is weakest. Go!"

Kick-Puncher walked back to the rock and then looked back quizzically at Rocky. Rocky nodded toward the rock.

Kick-Puncher took a deep breath and then turned its angry glare on the rock. It snarled in concentration for a few seconds and let out a devastating punch into the rock. The rock cracked down the middle and fell into two pieces. The Mankey looked at the rock in surprise and the turned to look at Rocky.

"Mankey! mankey man mankey key key MANKEY!" the mankey cried out in victory.

"So, do you think we could work together?" Rocky asked.

The Mankey nodded, "Mankey, mankey key!" it said.

"Good, then lets get ready defend this clearing in case if attack."

Trainer Name: Dennis Jansen
    Pokémon Team:
    Charmander (5/5)
    [Charmander, Male]
    Carvanha (5/5)
    [Carvanha, Male]
    Ratatta (5/5)
    [Ratatta, Female]
    Spearow (6/6)
    [Spearow, Male]
    Mankey (7/7)
    [Mankey, Male]
    Partner Pokemon: N/A
    Items: Pokeball (x7), Potion (x2), Journal, Sketch Book, Pokedex, Shiny Charm
    Current Game Points: 19

"Ah, so you've been in Kalos..."
    "Iv'e heard that Kalos is one of the greatest regions." Dennis explains.
    Dennis stops as Max puts up his hand.
    "Other Pokémon following us?"
    "Uh..."
    Dennis looks around.
    "Is your Grovyle sneaking around here somewhere?" Dennis asks.
    Last edited by Dennis Jansen; 03-29-2015 at 02:43 PM.

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmander (Ember)[M](5/5) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Ralts (Lily)[F](5/5) Mankey (Courage)[M](7/7)
    Items: Pokeball X8 Potion X3

Partner Pokemon: Chingling (Amirah) [F] (5/5)
    Included In Post: Brettles (Rocky)

Amirah sensed with all her energy, trying to pick out the bracelet from the surrounding forest. Rose knew it would be difficult for her senses to differentiate the small silver chain from the grass and foliage. Still though, maybe with Amirah trying extra hard it could be done. "No, I don't remember the path I took out of the woods." Rose said in response to Rocky. "I don't even know when I lost it."

Suddenly something stood out to rose. She noticed something that could be the bracelet on the root of a tree near her. After focusing on it for a second she was sure that was it. "Found it." Rose said. She turned and walked over to grab it, not considering the fact that the others would probably consider it strange that she had simply out of nowhere said she found it, then turned to get it. She still wasn't ready to tell anyone about her sensing.

Trainer Name: Brandon
    Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Mudkip - [5/5]

Pidgey - [5/5]

Manky - [7/7]

Caterpie - [5/5]
    Items: Pokeball x7

Brandon had started fanning out from the group to begin looking for the bracelet. He saw tons of crushed branches and leaves, all signs that they had been running through the area, most likely when they were fleeing from the swarm of beedrill. He called out Mudkip, Manky and Caterpie to assist in the search efforts, after small introductions with his new caterpie, it was pretty much established they would get along fine, Brandon began to issue searching instructions to all his pokemon. Right as they were splitting up to look further, Rose shouted out of the blue that she had found it. Brandon called his pokemon and canceled their searching instructions, there was no longer any need. Brandon being really good at reading people, had developed a feeling early on that Rose was hiding something, it was nearly confirmed now. Out of politeness he said nothing, if she wanted them to know she would have told them. It would all be in good time.

Brandon walked back to where Rocky had stopped, he appeared to be setting up a make-shift version of fort knox, he also appeared to have found a way to control and train his Manky. Well that was good. His Manky had a lot more anger then his it seemed, or a lot less capable of adapting quickly. Any way, Brandon went up to Rocky and asked "What are you up to? Whatever it is, may I help at all?" he offered a kind smile and his pokemon all did the same.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 03-29-2015 at 10:36 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name:
    Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Slick(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:16/16)/ Spinner(18/18)/ Terrorsaur (15/15)/ Prime (7/7)/ Shift (15/15)
    Partner Pokemon:

Egg:

and

Trainer Name:
    Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:
    Pokéball (x4), Potions (x10)

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Davis
    Alice
    Tyler
    Meghan
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Brandon
    Nathan

Included in this Post:

Teams Locations
    Team 1
    Rose, Meghan, Rocky, Tyler and Brandon headed back into the forest to look for the missing item.

Team 2

Mis.
    Alice and Nathan are seperately exploring Pewter. Davis is at the pokemon center.

Meghan didnt pay much attention to the others when the went off to check in different areas. She followed Rose down the path until Rose happened upon the item. Meg was distracted as Rose found it.

Pokémon using: Heracross
    Pokémon trying to catch: Caterpie
    Point Requirement: 5
    Item Being Used/Quantity: 5 - 1 = 4 pokeballs
    Item Effects: None
    Points On Hand:105
    Points After:100

"While we are out here, what do you say to some training for the gym?" Meg smiled talking to Rose.

Further inland Max smiled.
    " That would have been to easy." Max looking out.

" The trees overhead have pushed you to one logical conclusion whatever it is must be in the trees. Tracking is more than just the obvious. Whatever is following us is using Tyrunts stomping to hid its movement." Max turned around. Looking out into the grassy field behind him.

"Lucky for me..this particular predator..is distracted by shiny objects." Max pulled a small mirror out of his pocket. A small light appeared from the reflection.

Soon a fluffy little fox type appeared.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Pokémon Team:
    Charmander (5/5)
    [Charmander, Male]
    Carvanha (5/5)
    [Carvanha, Male]
    Ratatta (5/5)
    [Ratatta, Female]
    Spearow (6/6)
    [Spearow, Male]
    Mankey (7/7)
    [Mankey, Male]
    Current Game Points: 20

"Cool! That... is an Eevee, right?"
    Dennis grabs his Pokedex.
    "#133 Eevee, the Evolution Pokemon..." he reads from the Pokedex
    "Eevee can evolve into a bunch of Pokemon that is different types. Thats so cool!"
    "Aw... its cute." Dennis says.
    "What are you planning to evolve it into?"

Trainer Name:
    Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:

Egg:

and

Trainer Name:
    Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:
    Pokéball (x4), Potions (x10)

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Davis
    Alice
    Tyler
    Meghan
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Brandon
    Nathan

Included in this Post:

Teams Locations
    Team 1

Team 2

Mis.

Max pressed a button on the Upgrade nav and Eevee was sucked back into its pokeball.
    "Not really sure yet. I guess will see when we get there. Do you have a favorite of the set ?" Max said turning his attention to the small dino. As the continued moving towards the dino a young trainer popped out.

"Watch where you are running." the girl said sticking out her tongue.

"If you dont you will have to deal with Pewters second bestest trainer!"

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Pokémon Team:
    Charmander (5/5)
    [Charmander, Male]
    Carvanha (5/5)
    [Carvanha, Male]
    Ratatta (5/5)
    [Ratatta, Female]
    Spearow (6/6)
    [Spearow, Male]
    Mankey (7/7)
    [Mankey, Male]
    Current Game Points: 21

"Hm... Im not sure, probably Flareon."
    The little girl appears.
    "What the... Your'e the second best trainer in Pewter you say?" Dennis asks.
    "If she really are good, then this is a good chance to train for the gym..." Dennis thinks
    "If you are as good as your'e saying, then battle me!"
    Dennis picks up a Pokéball from his pocket.