Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Alpha

For a split second I didn't notice Pasku evolved because, let's be honest, Nidorino is just a bigger Nidoran M XD
    But yay! Evolution! :D
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

Ahah that's right xD There is only small changes >.<

Page 32

Senior Administrator

So much gym destruction!

Eh, I'm sure it's common enough. Good thing rocks are easily replaceable.

Ahah yeah, with all the battle this rocks suffer, they must have a system to replace them XD !

Page 33

7. This post has been liked by:

I only just started reading this and may I just say, it's awesome so far. O: I really love the blue stone they all kept a fragment of. I LOVED Arceus' appearance. So majestic and cool! 8D That team Rocket guy (Giovanni?) is insane. O_o He lost his arm and all he can say is that Arceus is real? Geez. Psychopathic, much? xD

I really enjoyed the fight scenes too. It was really awesome. :] May I just warn you to watch out for the plural of "pokemon." Writing "Pokemons" is incorrect; it should just be "Pokemon." I love your art style, by the way! :]

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU that last part nearly made me cry! Your drawings have gotten so much better. O :They're so awesome now. I really love the texture overlay you go with as well. I LOVE your lighting. You seem to be really experienced with it. I'd love to know how you do it! O:

Really, following this comic has been really great. :] I loved every moment, and I find it really interesting. Your battles are very engaging and well drawn! :] Well done. You've got yourself another reader. ;D

POOR CATERPIE. I LOVE THAT LITTLE GUY. XD

Daw, poor Pasku :'C
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

Aww ! I've missed your post here ! Thank you for this nice comment, it cheers up so much *^-^*

About the way I'm doing this, I've got experience little by little on drawing it :3 If you're interested in how I'm doing about the lighting and so, I will make a post whitch explain my process :D

By the way ! I also wanted to anounce that Suicune's Fire is now correcting my pages, it will be much better since I still have difficulties in writing in a proper english >.<; Thank you so much <3

Page 34