Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    In the cardboard box in front of your house.
    I'm a Liberal Arts major in community college, but I'm focusing on what's going to be my future major, which is International Studies. I'm going to get my Associate's in Liberal Arts and then transfer to finish everything off for my Bachelor's.

I am currently on vacation, but I am about to start my second year of university. I am studying computer science and programming, specifically in Python and C++.

I'm not currently studying at university, however I do want to try and study Computer Science or Software Engineering.

4. This post has been liked by:

What kind of software development? The field is becoming more and more specialized as the software becomes more complex.

I'm no longer a university student, but when I was, I wanted to major in Sociology. Very interesting stuff.
    Paired with my sweet sunshine, DVB

7. This post has been liked by:

I'm assuming *too lazy to Google*, but is sociology the study of human interaction? Not limited to humans, maybe animals as well?

|||||||||

Sociology is the study of social interaction between human beings, and how societies develop. If you want to study the interactions of other social animals, you'd need to get into biology.

In the autumn, I will enter the fourth final year of my Masters in Forensic Science. It can be really interesting at times, but really uninteresting too, it really depends on what module it is. Same with the difficulty level.

It's just a glorified Analytical Chemistry degree really, with some knowledge of Biochemistry and Law thrown in for good measure.

I don't really want to do it for a job either, anymore. I've got my eyes on becoming a writer. I really regret not doing an English Literature degree.

Can I call you Ducky then? :D

Actually, that does sound pretty interesting ^^ I'm kinda in the same boat with the writer thing, though xD I really do enjoy Biology, but one of my biggest dreams is to get a fiction book published--but, you know, I think you can do just fine without a degree in English ^^

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

Quote Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
    Can I call you Ducky then? :D
    You can if you want, but I probably won't respond to it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
    Actually, that does sound pretty interesting ^^ I'm kinda in the same boat with the writer thing, though xD I really do enjoy Biology, but one of my biggest dreams is to get a fiction book published--but, you know, I think you can do just fine without a degree in English ^^
    I have several ideas for fiction books, one of which I'm working on already (got about 10 chapters down, and I really should be using the summer break to write some more.

And I'm sure I will do fine without the English degree; my essay writing skills are still the strongest part of my work, even for a science subject that doesn't have many essays. For example, I felt the worst coming out of my Law exam this summer compared to all the rest, but I ended up getting the best mark for it.

I just really want to know, looking back :( I enjoyed English Lit. so much at school, and wish I'd gone with it all the way to university, rather than doing a degree I thought was more likely to have a job at the end of it.