The Pokemon Variations Emporium!

Hey everyone! @Suicune's Fire and I were talking about Variations yesterday and I got a really cool idea for a drawing game. This game will kind of be like the Pokemon Fushion Thread. There will be a pokemon or two posted for you to do with as you like. By that I mean I am challenging to get the creative juices flowing and come up with your own unique design.

"BUT MAX! DESIGN OF WHAT?"

You are going to re design pokemon you love based on the different regions of pokemon! The region is up to you can change almost everything including color and "some" of the shape. We want these pokemon to still look related. Now you don't need to put a region down if you dont like. Some people may have trouble trying to design pokemon based on the regions. That is totally fine! Howevere I would ask that you at least come up with 2 new variations of the pokemon you selected!

Here I have the best example possible of variations...even better then Vivilion :P The shellos are maybe the best example of variations in the game. The two pokemon developed in different areas there shapes are different and there colors are different yet they are same breed!

Examples of variations:
    Mountain, swamp, underground, desert, snowy forest, jungle, north/south/east/west, badlands, plains, volcano, ice caps, etc.
    Last edited by Rival Max; 03-24-2016 at 07:11 PM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

2. This post has been liked by:

Submission Thread

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Pokemon of the Week

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

5. This post has been liked by:

Incredible. What about crossbreeds? Or are we just doing habitat variations?
    Is it ninja Skarmory or Ninjask armory?
    Friend Code: 3711 - 7604 - 5273

Vaporeon: Shiny Collection | Mightyena: URPG | Absol: Sprite Gallery | Mega Lopunny: Naturelocke Challenge | Serperior: Pokemon Aesthetics | Ampharos: Prism Stats | other sprites are placeholders for when something exists for them to link to

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaskarmory View Post
    Incredible. What about crossbreeds? Or are we just doing habitat variations?
    Cross breeds between similar pokemon? Birds/Fish/Dog/Cats and Mammal based pokemon crossbreeds could defiantly work as a variations. You dont have to be limited if you want to add something like that in please feel free. However stick to similar size and shape pokemon if you go that route. Otherwise you might want to do fusions..lol

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Oki, great to know~
    Is it ninja Skarmory or Ninjask armory?
    Friend Code: 3711 - 7604 - 5273

Vaporeon: Shiny Collection | Mightyena: URPG | Absol: Sprite Gallery | Mega Lopunny: Naturelocke Challenge | Serperior: Pokemon Aesthetics | Ampharos: Prism Stats | other sprites are placeholders for when something exists for them to link to

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    This sounds fun! I'm interested. C: Will see what I can come up with in my spare time.

Please feel free to enter. Also Im still working on how the new pokemon should added to the pokemon of the week.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

If the first one was to difficult guys please chime in here so we can get this started.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    If the first one was to difficult guys please chime in here so we can get this started.
    No, I just haven't had a whole lot of time lately. D: But I don't know what I would do for it anyway, haha.