Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Axel Silverfield
    Phoenix Battalion
    Castelia City, Unova
    Affected RPers: @Death's Spook

"And truly this is an excellent note upon which to continue our conversation," A voice suddenly spoke to his mind.

Axel wasn't usually quick to scare, but he would have been lying if he said he was expecting someone to suddenly speak to him directly to his mind right at that particular moment. When he had turned around all of a sudden, he and the curious Chua had turned to face the Porygon-Z, floating seemingly effortlessly in the air only a short distance behind them.

"Hello, Axel Silverfield," The Porygon-Z spoke to him. "I am known as Linda. My friend has a proposal for the Phoenix Battalion as a whole, and you in particular. I believe you will find it quite compatible with your current agenda.”

"Does your... friend dude have a name?" Axel asked, curious as to who wanted to speak to him. "I guess that can wait until I actually meet the guy anyway. Say, where is he at the moment?"

"Probably busy," Roland shrugged. "Either that, or he's calling in more than just you."

Axel knew it was going to take a lot of people and manpower to rebuild and reform the High Magi Council. With all that had happened, it was hard to trust anyone in this new age of doubt, but to Axel, he always gave a chance for others to speak up before he decided if they might be friend or foe. And even so, Axel was still relatively off the radar and at the moment, his newly formed Phoenix Battalion was still vastly unknown to anyone who might want him out of the way. Team Trainer certainly wouldn't be after him. He was pretty convinced Team Trainer was still in the state of mind that felt they owned the world now and everyone would line up to serve at a second's call.

"I'm listenin'," Axel nodded with a confident smirk to Linda. "Where's your friend now? I'll follow you if know where he is."

Axel wasn't entirely sure how Linda managed to find him, but it seemed like someone had taken interest in his objectives. At a time like this, he had to be open to proposals. Teamwork was, after all, necessary to build and lead a team.

Administrator

Dominic Havery
    Team Trainer
    Snowbelle City, Kalos
    Affected RPers: None

Dom, standing on a hilltop somewhere in Snowbelle watching the snowfall or whatever may be left for it as the sun is still rising with a nice, but somewhat ominous redish purple color to the sky. Maybe it's just a slow morning. Either way it's just one of the ways Dom is using to clear his mind. Things like this, whether it be snow, rain, or just quiet areas to just "think" have seemed to help lately.

"Sigh", Dom thinks out loud while looking out into the distance. "Enjoy the little things, they say. Not everyone is the same though. Some tend to pass right over these without a second thought. With everything that's happened lately I'm just glad I found a way to escape from everything else and just focus on other things for now."

While Dominic is standing he tries thinking about what should be the most important focus right now. He knows more people are being effected and more changes are soon to come, but goals need to be set and more soon than anything. Staying in place for too long could mean the difference between making more allies or making more enemies. He doesn't really care how people see him, but he'd quickly take making allies over making an enemy. This is just one of those quiet places for now as to focus on where to go and what needs to be done outside of his own goals.

(I know more people probably are confused, or questioning things, but for now I need to focus on getting back home, but that would involve getting through "that" town. Things may still be pretty hectic over there. So I would need to stay low, maybe even try to blend in just to get around. Flying is out of the question, it'd be too noticeable, even above the clouds....assuming there are clouds as I pass over. Flying around would take too long at this point. So for now I'll try and make my way through so I can start to do some more research on things happening now. For sure I could even use some time to train and relax before things start getting busy around here. I know with all that's happened lately, from the Night of Bloodfall and Team Trainer being put in charge, the riots and everything else happening because of it all have only just begun. It may die down soon, but it may not stay calm for long. Better to be prepared for anything and everything I can while there's time).

Dominic may like places like this town, but even places as calm as this, still only place this voice in him in the back of his mind. It lingers on pressing him to try and push things further in the city and to cause things to get worse, but Dom's resistance right now against this is pretty high after just focusing on main goals in the quiet city of Snowbelle. Dom just hopes it stays this way because places like this are slowly fading away.

-------------------------------------------------

In Dom's mind"Dominic Havery, heh, still resisting, nevertheless, I will push you until I get what it is that I want. I time Havery, in time. Until then, your dreams will still be haunted by nightmares of your past, maybe even of what's to come, by your own hands once I take control of you"

-------------------------------------------------

Back with Dom himself *The sun almost fully arose by now.*(Well, I guess it's time to get moving. Can't waste anymore time here. Time to start making my way back to my home. I'll need to get some more research in about these "Repressors" and "Mechari" other than what I already know. The more I know the better. The world will somehow show us the way, right? There's always a set balance the world must be in, otherwise things don't get better, at least from what I've always thought. Hopefully I can at least last long enough to make some difference in all this change).

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Lance Harper
    Team Awesome
    Burning Cottage North of Mt. Moon in the Kanto Region
    Affected RPers: @Daixtey

"Hey, what's going on?!"

Without hesitation I gripped the narrow metal box at my hip, and ripped it from my belt. Combining my Fighting Magic with the Magitek, the box formed into a Bow, and in an instant, I spun around with an arrow aimed point blank at Davven's nose. The arrow in question made from a combination of the renewable energy invented by Harper Industries, and his own magical energies for that extra lethal kick. I tend to be a passive fellow in any given situation. However, I was in no mood for anymore surprises.

Of course, the moment I realized it was Davven, I eased back on my assault, and the bow returned to its former box-like state. I was partial towards this Angel because I recognized his face. This young man was the recent patient from Ramiel's studies with the Apparatus. My confusion lied in not knowing how he managed to get onto my helicopter, when we had sent him on his way after the trials. The only thing I could do at this point was ask him, hopefully getting answers I sought.

"Davven? This is my-... was my family cottage in the Kanto Region. Apparently a ruffian who didn't like my family decided it would be a perfect idea to add insult to injury by burning it to the ground," I spoke calmly. However clear hints of disdain, disappointment, frustration, and sorrow could be detected with every word I spoke. "I'm sorry you had to see it this way."

"Yeah, well good riddance! Come to think of it, I'll make sure you burn right along with it, you worthless phoney!"

A voice from behind me both disrupted and disturbed my train of thought. Bearing in mind the tone of the voice, I could safely assume that my first instinct about the destruction of my home was indeed fact. But before I could even turn and reply, I started to sense and feel the heat of an oncoming fireball. Continuing to trust in my instincts, I lunged forward towards Davven. In the same fashion that a linebacker would tackle an opposing player, I scooped up Davven, and pushed ourselves over the edge of the landing pad. As our bodies hit the ground from a 4 foot drop, and his body landing on mine after a midair shift to protect my passenger, the fireball flew overhead and impacted some trees nearby.

"Davven, I'll talk to you about things later! If you have a Water or Ground Type Pokémon, I'm going to need you to start putting out the fires that this Charizard starts. I'm counting on you!" I exclaimed as I clambered to my feet, keeping myself knelt down to avoid fireballs. I was in a state of panic and distress, but I wasn't about to let it show with this new enemy. As I attempted to assess the situation, I was interrupted by a decent sized dragon-shaped shadow looming over me. ".. Shi-."

"Burn, Harper scum!" the Chua shouted as the Charizard reared back for another volatile burning attack. In a rare instance, Pokémon may force themselves from their crystals in order to protect their masters. This was one of those instances. As I panicked to come up with an idea quickly enough, the heat that I was feeling over my back was suddenly vanquished. I looked up to see Charizard, eyes in the back of its head, with a large pale green right fist in its mouth. Another right hand clutching its neck. Two right hands could only mean one Pokémon. Machamp had forced itself free in order to help me.

Words weren't needed at this stage. A mastery over the Fighting Type gave me a connection to my own Fighting Type Pokémon that helped us to battle beyond words. Machamp reached one of his monstrous left arms up, and ripped the Chua from his dragon, then threw him clear to the other side of the landing pad. A motion which saw me chasing after it like a Mightyena hunting a Zigzagoon. My fight with the Chua would be short. Not to say any given Chua wouldn't stand a chance against me, but this one. He was garbage, a worthless lowlife who focused on relying on his Pokémon more than his own abilities, or his bond with those Pokémon.

The scuffle was short, and harsh words were exchanged. The argument ended with my foot on his small torso, and the bow and arrow from earlier aimed between his eyes. His final words were, 'The world is a better place with your worthless parents in the grave!' Words that were met with, 'Tell them, yourself,' before I loosed the energy arrow and watched it penetrate his skull. Every ounce of my pain and frustration was in that arrow, and it poured out with ever millimeter of a hole that burned into his head.

I stood, as Machamp still battled Charizard. I could feel Machamp's frustration building with Charizard keeping airborne and just out of reach. Though I drew a blank on every psychological and emotional level, my body was still able to act on its own accord. I arched my bow, readying another arrow. I focused on the area around the Charizard. I didn't have to kill it. I didn't want to. Killing a Pokémon was worse than anything, but I could at least distract it or wound it to allow Machamp the satisfaction of getting his hands on it. I then loosed the arrow, and as I'd hoped I clipped the beast on its right wing. Down it went, much to the delight of my hulking four-armed companion.

Gripping the dragon-like creature with all four mighty hands, he began to spin around and around. When he reached a solid velocity, he lunged the Charizard as far as he could, which was significantly farther than the Chua. My tired eyes couldn't see very well, but it appeared as though Charizard and been flung clear past Mt. Moon. With that, the fight was over. Machamp sat down in the grass, tired from the battle. He looked up at me, exhausted, suit tattered, skin scuffed up, bleeding a bit, and covered in soot and the blood of the Chua. I sat down next to my Pokémon, and watched my cabin's flames slowly die out.

"... Well, damn."

"... Again."
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

Pohe Vahoc
    Phoenix Battalion
    Bleu Plaza, Lumiose City, Kalos

Furious clacking on a keyboard seemed to echo in the dimly lit room, creating a repetitive noise that soon enough could put anyone to sleep if one listened too long. Golden eyes peered with keen intelligence at the computer before her, lines of coding running through the screen while an annoyed frown framed her face. The task at hand appeared to be difficult, at the very least, for a half eaten sandwich lay beside her, seemingly untouched for an hour or three. Her fingers, lacking as they might be, glided effortlessly on the smooth plastic keyboard, striking keys on their own accord, while every so often a thumb smacked the space bar to cause an abrupt break in the current line. It was a miracle the machine hadn’t broken from overuse already.

“So? Can you work with it? I don’t want to not get paid because you can’t break the coding.” A voice spoke from a Mirror sitting beside the figure. “I expect the goods, and soon. I need that device.” Pohe rolled her eyes at his impatience, something that he could not see due to the phone being voice only.

“Pah, you got me the Porygon. I already fixed your machine – simple really. You got it wet, shorted out the magic conduit. Did you drop it in the toilet? Do I need to waterproof it, or can I trust you to not do that again?” The sarcasm was laden in her voice, dripping heavily.

The voice was taken aback, but recovered, a hint of anger buried within their tone. “I dropped it in my drink, and no, I don’t need it waterproofed. That’d cost me extra, anyway, and it was hard enough getting one Porygon.”

She shrugged, even though he couldn’t see it. “Should pro’lly lay off the drink, then.”

“I could easily send you a grenade, if you wanted.”

“Have fun finding someone else to fix your machines after you have too much.” A small smirk crossed her face at his indignant stuttering, but before he could get too mad, she placed a tiny rectangular device into a small whirling portal, where it disappeared and then closed. “Mmmkay, there you go. Avoid taking it into bathrooms too.” He uttered a begrudging “fine” before the link cut off, to which Pohe was highly amused. This wasn’t the first time his clumsiness had broken one of his machines, and she already knew it wouldn’t be the last.

<He sounded mad,> a prompt stated on another computer beside her. A rounded duck-shaped spaceship, colors a fabulous pink and blue, was watching her with white eyes. <Are you sure he won’t retaliate? He really could send a bomb through…>

Pohe shrugged. “Then I send it back. Besides,” to this she raised a finger, “he needs me. I’m the only one who still fixes his junk for the same price. Everyone else started jacking their prices up because he was such a frequent customer. I’m tempted to do the same at this rate.” She sighed, running her hand through her fiery hair and staring at the coding. “So close…”

<To copying the code?>

A nod. “Yes, but this encryption on it… Whoever created this really didn’t want it copied. It’s so complex, the coding as well as the protection. Nothing I can’t figure out, I’m sure, but still difficult.” She turned to look at the Porygon2. “That being said, I can’t imagine how much more difficult your own coding must be.”

Java rotated his “wings”. <Complicated. Very complicated. As long as my coding is intact, the key identifiers, it can’t be copied.> The Normal-Type watched as the gears turned in his owner’s mind, the noise as they worked audible in his head. <…Did I say something wrong?>

She shushed him, staring hard at the code for several minutes before slapping a hand down. “That’s it! The key identifiers… I just need to get rid of them!” The Angel began scrolling through lines, excitement encouraging her on while her companion watched silently. When she found what she was looking for, she began to manipulate the code, highlighting the area while her finger hovered over the “delete” key.

At this point, Java spoke up. <W-wait! If you do that, you’ll hurt it!> She turned her head, raising an eyebrow. <If you take out the key identifiers, you take out what makes it a Porygon. What allowed it to come to life with the aid of magic. You’d be killing it.>

She frowned. “Java, this is just a Porygon. You were one yourself. You weren’t programmed to feel pain or even have a sense of being alive; you just followed the motions. When I evolved you, then you got a personality, a sense of being. All this Porygon is, is coding brought to life, but without true sentience. Honestly, I don’t even know if you could consider it as being alive.”

The Porygon2 was distressed, emerging from the machine as if a portrait sprang from its canvas. <But it is alive! Would you have done the same to me?> He was rotating his wings quickly, watching her with a nervous disposition.

“…I think you know the answer to that,” she stated, looking for a small crystal with which to recall the poor Pokémon.

<No, I don’t! That’s why I’m asking!>

“Well, think on it then. You know me by now.” Before he could retort, the small, clear round crystal she now grasped in her hand glowed, sucking him inside in a flash of light. His image appeared to imprint on the inside of the crystal, and she hastily tucked the PCC back into her tool belt. Returning to the computer, she proceeded to begin the deletion all over again before a voice called out from atop the stairs.

“POHE! IT HAPPENED AGAIN!”

Oh for the love of Arceus, why couldn’t they leave that damn car alone?

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

OOC: I apologize in advance if this inconveniencies anyone (especially Spook), but... the ball needs to keep rolling.

Axel Silverfield
    Phoenix Battalion
    Castelia City, Unova
    Affected RPers: @Death's Spook, whoever else is in Castelia.

Axel was about to follow Linda, trying to discern who was this "friend" the Porygon-Z was referring to. Roland the Chua seemed just as curious, not sure what this would entail, but knew it was at least a proposition worth looking into.

And that was when there was a massive explosion in the distance, rocking the downtown area. The city was lit up in a flash for a brief moment before a blast of fire consumed half a city block, causing Axel and Roland to suddenly look at where the destruction was to see what had happened.

"D-damn it!" Roland shouted, shielding his eyes from the light.

Both of them were taken back, but as soon as Axel noticed where the explosion had occurred and the exact building that had been caught in the blast, he realized something. It didn't take him very long to make the connection at all.

"That was the Greymane building!" Axel shouted to Roland as he pointed at the destruction. "Someone's trying to stop the High Magi Council before it gets a chance to resurrect!"

"We've got to get down there!" Roland shouted. "The Repressors might be behind this and we might be able to catch them this time!"

Axel had no choice but to abandon Linda, who Axel knew she would probably understand given the circumstances. However, as Axel quickly grabbed Roland, spread his wings, and swiftly flew as fast as he could toward the destruction, he could already hear signs of panic, alarm, and chaos the closer and closer he flew toward the destroyed buildings. He knew the Greymane Building was one among several in the city that was set aside for trying to reorganize the High Magi Council, and the fact someone targeted it meant it couldn't have just been a coincidence.

As they got closer, they could see the fires, and their strange, blue color of the flames implied some kind of magical explosive has been detonated to cause the destruction. It was a different kind of attack than before, but Axel wasn't about to rule out that it wasn't the Repressors. However, he was just hoping to find one of them and make them talk. He knew it wasn't going to be easy, as it was going to require catching one of them alive... one of the highly-skilled assassins that not even some of the most powerful and influential leaders in magic could stop.

It was still too early for emergency personnel to be on the scene, but Axel knew they would be there in time. However, as much as Axel wanted to help the civilians that might be in trouble, finding and stopping whoever was responsible for this attack was a priority. For all he knew, this could have just been the first of many magical bombs set to detonate throughout the city. If there were more, he needed to find whoever set this one off in hopes of stopping the others, or else the number of casualties would be even higher.

As he flew closer, both Axel and Roland were on the lookout, trying to find something that looked out of the ordinary, such as someone pushing through crowds or acting unusual. However, considering the chaos, it was hard to make that distinction as there was general panic in all directions as emergency workers were already on the scene, trying to douse the spells with whatever water magic and water Pokémon they had on them.

"Damn it, whoever did this could be anywhere!" Roland shouted, frustrated that the search would probably turn up nothing. "They might have even used a Metro Portal by now!"

Axel was really hoping that didn't happen, but it was true. In case of emergency, the portals were kept open for evacuation purposes. Locking them down to stop one assailant could have resulted in the deaths of hundreds, if not thousands. However, if the assailant knew that the portals would remain open, they could have used it as well and be long gone.

Among the shouts, screams, and commotion, Axel tried to use whatever detection spell he could to try and weed out any possible assailant among the crowds of panicking people. It was then that one thing came to mind:

Lie detection.

In the midst of a panic, people would be confused, bewildered, and would be trying to escape. Some would be frightened, others might be ready for a possible confrontation, and some would be trying to improvise protection or escape. But only the assailant would understand the situation, and only they might tell a lie to cover their escape or leverage help from unknowing emergency workers that would only allow them to escape further.

Very often, lie detection was a very risky and unpredictable spell, as in normal circumstances, exaggerations, tall tales, and even some kinds of pranks were considered lies and would trigger the detection magic. However, in a time of commotion and panic, those elements were rapidly weeded out and suddenly fight or flight response kicked in. Using the spell required concentration, as Axel was made aware and could hear lies that were within the nearby immediate area. For him, he got the magical version of static at the moment. But there was one that really stood out from all the others.

<I need help! What's the fastest way...>

And then it faded out as it was no longer a lie. But to Axel, someone lying about needing help was a serious red flag for a possible assailant trying to act like a panicked civilian to any kind of emergency worker or city employee that would know the layout of the city and possible evacuation routes. And the fact the liar was likely asking for the quickest escape route out of the city only further confirmed his suspicions. To Axel, it was definitely a lead worth pursuing.

Axel was able to detect the lie was coming from one of the nearby city Portal Metro entrances. Immediately, he flew toward the entrance, which was already swarming with rushing and shoving civilians. However, Axel needed to hurry, as every passing second likely meant the assailant was moving further from where they lied, and Axel wouldn't be able to detect them again unless they told another lie.

Axel tried his best to fly over the mad rush of people in the Portal subway trying to take the fastest way out of the city, and he knew he was getting closer. However, he wasn't sure what to expect once he got to the lie location. He didn't know what to look for besides trying to find something out of the ordinary that stood out from all the others. Among a crowd like this, it would still be difficult to visually separate an assailant from the rest of the frenzied civilians.

He was going to need to think hard and fast... and hope he still had his luck.

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    Boring travel post is boring.

Remiel Barnabas
    Team Awesome
    En Route to Mt. Moon, Harper Cottage remains
    ARPer's:
    @XaiakuX indirectly

Flying this high and fast as an Angel had it's required skill. You had to fly fast enough to keep your legs well elevated, but not too fast that your clothes started to feel like they were being peeled of by the force of the wind. Remiel also had to be aware of where everything was at all times, as once in the air, everything became a weighted three hundred and sixty degree zones with traffic going anywhere. Other people would often go for long sky drives in their vehicles as well, as once Remiel was clipped by a few teenagers who had just gotten their first vehicle. Reckless abandon on one's part could make the other party more vigilant.

Remiel, despite working in his offices almost constantly, always made sure to stay in top physical form, especially when he was flying or it came to flight. He also had a fantastic set of direction, and even got a bit competitive with his Braviary, Bayard. In fact the pair of them often tag teamed long flight like this, with Remiel needing a rest only an hour or so ago. Luckily the massive bird was used to being opened up in mid air out of habit, so Remiel didn't need to worry.

As the landscape below him vanished from Johto to Kanto, Remiel could feel the air getting just a bit cooler. Underneath the view of his foot was the stony Pewter City, a place Remiel frequented on school trips back in elementary school. Learning about the past was one of his hobbies when he was younger, and he often wondered how they managed to keep their admission prices the same after all these years. The land changed from a leveled plateau to a more rugged mountain, with a rest stop pitted just at the typical entrance of Mt. Moon. Remiel knew he was almost at his destination, and started to descend slowly. The Harper cottage should have been close by.

It was only a few more minutes of flying in his intended route that the angel started to notice an odd grey cloud in the distance. As he grew closer to the ground, he realized that was not a cloud, but smoke. Smoke in the place he was going to meet, and it was no typical campfire smoke either. Growing worried, and cautious, he circled around a few times before finding a suitable landing spot. There were a few ways for an angel to land. One being you stopped yourself and hovered slowly, making sure you didn't injure your ankles, or you glided in and made sure your feet could keep up with your speed, and braked that way. Remiel had chosen the former, apt to make sure nothing got between his feathers. Cleaning wings was a meticulous and precise business that took too long in his eyes. Hence why he had ordered specially made gossamer covers for his own.

Remiel took a few short steps towards his destination. He wasn't much of a fighter, but that's what he had his Pokemon for, as well as his cane. Carefully making his way up a rather rugged rock, Remiel needed to figure out what had happened, and if he was the early bird or the night owl upon his arrival.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

Laura Ignavi
    Virbank City to Unova Skies

Throughout the chaos that Virbank City had become, a lone figure ran as fast as she possibly could through the chaos. Behind her followed a red armored insect, air throbbing as his humming wings propelled him forwards.
    The girl guarded by her Scizor fumbled with a set of sphere shaped crystalline objects, mumbling to herself as she dodged through the seething crowds. The Night of Bloodfall had hit the city she called home rather hard, and the place was in a constant state of turmoil and riots because of it.
    Yelling in triumph, she finally found the correct Carrying Crystal. Light erupted from it, before coalescing into the shape of a massive white bird with an elegant neck and massive wings.
    The girl scrambled onto the Swanna as fast as she could.
    "Lift off, Maris!" she yelled over the crowd's roar, similar to that of a forest fire.
    The Swanna flapped her large wings, and propelled herself and her trainer off the ground, while the girl once again searched frantically through her Carrying Crystals. She returned her Scizor to it's designated container.
    As Maris circled higher and higher up into the sky, the Swanna started dipping her wings as she banked towards the young neko's appartment.
    "No!" the girl yelled over the winds. "We're not going back to the appartment, Maris!"
    The Swanna showed no surprise. "Then where are we headed, Laura dear?" she asked.
    "We're going away from Virbank City, the riots aren't getting better!" Laura replied. "We need to leave!"
    Maris nodded. "Do you have any place in mind?"
    "Yeah! Undella Town!" Laura yelled back. "That guy, I forgot his name. Aunt Jean's friend. He got us into the Prism League? Maybe he can give us a break from this?"
    Maris didn't reply. Instead the Swanna focused on flying.
    As trainer and Pokemon soared through the skies of Unova, both feeling the boisterous breezes in their fur and feathers alike, and the endless azure skies and everchanging clouds sprawling out before them, their troubles from their lives ever since that fateful, bloody night seemed to slip away. All that mattered now was the joy that bubbled up through their bodies as they soared.
    Day faded to dusk and tiny pinpricks of light in the vast void of space slowly began to blink into existance. The violet flames of the arcstar slipped beneath the curve of the horizon, and the glowing silvery orb of the moon slowly floated into view.
    Maris slowly descended down to the surface of Unova again. "Where are we?" Laura asked.
    "Somewhere around Lostlorn Forest," Maris replied.
    Laura sent out two other Pokemon, a small green one with vividly colored roses for hands, and a girly rabbitlike Pokemon with brown fur and long, silky ears.
    "Hey Raider, Kai," Laura said. "We're... going on a trip. And resting here for the night. Raider, can you get some berries? And can you start a fire with your Fire Punch, Kai?"
    Both Pokemon nodded, and set about their work. Once done, Laura let out the rest of her Pokemon and began to settle down, before the trainer and her party started discussing what might be happening back in Virbank, or what their new life might be like.

Shawn Mazox
    Member of the Prism League
    His home, Celestic town
    No direct affected RP'ers

"Let me get this straight"

Shawn paced his living room, a letter open on his coffee table and his assistant Vern standing before him.

"The Prism league has decided that the best course of action after the Bloodfall is to calm the riots raging through practically every city in every region. I have to admit, I agree with them on that part, but their plan of action is complete nonsense," Shawn reaches down, picks up the letter, and reads: "The Prism league elders have decided that the regions and cities with the least amount of rioting should be calmed first before moving on to large and more dangerous cities."

Shawn looked up and glared at Vern, as if this was his idea. Vern squirmed, poor man had never been good with dealing with angry or even annoyed people.

"That's- That's just what the plan is sir, I think that, um, if you helped out the small towns first, you could, um, get more supporters to follow your cause." Vern squeaked.

"I suppose that makes sense, the elders probably want support so they can worm their way into the main government and equalize themselves with team trainer." Shawn sighed and put the letter down again. "according to the letter, the elders want me to travel to several small towns in unova, Kanto, and Hoen. I will go, because they probably could use some medical help, but still... meh."

He turned and started walking toward his bedroom, pausing for a moment to tell Vern to get his flying gear. Vern left quickly, clearly glad to be away from the awkward situation. Now alone, Shawn began pulling out and sorting what he thought he would need. He quickly packed his travel medical kit, which contained his book of healing spell, though he knew it by heart, multiple full heals and hyper potions, his own herb mixes, as well as a small first aid kit. After packing clothes, his portable mirror, and a few personal trinkets, he noticed that his PCC's weren't in his room where he had left them.

This was odd, as the only time he didn't keep them in his room was when he had them on him, or when he had lent them to Vern, the only person he trusted enough to protect them. Vern probably has themHe thought, though he couldn't remember giving them to him. Putting down what he was holding, he went outside to see if he could catch Vern. What he saw made his blood freeze.

A large gang of tall, hooded people stood in Celestic town's middle clearing. Each one of them standing in front of their own Talonflame. All except one, who sat high upon the back of a large and rough looking Charzard. But this wasn't what made Shawn's blood freeze, though it certainly helped. No, what made him freeze were the three objects in the Charzard rider's hands: All three of Shawn's PCCs.

Who are these people? Why do they have my pokemon? I have to get them back! but I can't, I don't have the power to fight them. What am I going to do? For flip sake Shawn, move! MOVE! These thoughts ran quickly through Shawn's mind, but just as he steeled himself to do something, the charzard rider spoke.

"Thank you, elder of Celestic town, for giving me these gifts. Though admittedly, your town would be a little hotter if you hadn't" The rest of the group gave a few laughs at this, "Do tell Doctor Mazox that if he needs to use them, all he needs to do is call on us. That is, IF he can find us!"

With this last shout, all the riders mounted their birds and rose into the air as one. Hoever, just as they began to fly beyond the buildings, A large flash came from the Charzard, and A single pokemon jumped down to the nearest roof, a PCC clutch in its mouth.

"Ruby!" Shawn shouted, running toward his Luxray. The Charzard rider, who Shawn had decided must be the leader, did not share Shawn's enthusiasm for Ruby's release.

"All men, Fire single shots! Aim at will!" And then the town was ablaze. The riders turned and flew off, partially hidden by the smoke from the burning houses.

The fires were not a problem though, as Celestic town was home to many water pokemon, merfolk, and Chuas to control the fires. As Shawn helped heal some of the people who had been burned, he thought about what he had just witnessed. Clearly they group had come for his pokemon, but he didn'y know why. The town elder had given them his pokemon in hopes of protecting the village, something that deeply hurt Shawn, but something he also understood. Now however, he had two new problems: He had to rescue his pokemon, and he had o find safe passage to the villages he was suposed to travel too according to the Prism League. As he didn't know where the riders had flown off too, he would focus on the safe travel plan first.

Some time later, Ruby was safetly back in her PCC, and packed in Shawn travel bag. He had decided he would fly low through the trails to avoid the skies and possibly the rider group. Then he would take a Boat from SunnyShore city to Unova, where he would then fly to the town.

He quickly said his goodbyes and flew off, not wanting to waste any time. As He flew along the route however, an odd thought occured to him: The riders had spoken with high, rodent like voices I've known to come from Chuas, but every one of the riders were nearly 7 feet tall, and Chuas are not tall creatures.

VPP

Cipher Nine / Lehman
    Route 111 Desert, Hoenn. On route to Harper Industries

A storm that deceives the eyes, that punishes those unworthy and unprepared. Unwavering and unsettling, a sand storm unrivaled, Hoenn's own Route 111 Desert. By day the sun scorches the desert which would melt even the unprepared trapinch that makes home in these parts burrowed underground. By night temperatures drop cold enough for ice types to make nest.

Walking. Traveling. Hunting. A figure pierces its way through the storm. To their advantage nightfall served them best. The moonlight served sufficient enough to illuminate the sand wasteland but also dark enough to utilize stealth. Draped in a black robe that wore off sand making contact to the skin. A hood that hid the face from those near and far. Although even these were not enough to traverse these parts. Not without a particular item.

Cipher: "It cant be helped can it?...he got away before we could approach him...it also works better this
    way. One can't gain the interest of someone of his stature without offering something of
    interest."

Lehman: "HAHA...your wrong once again. He better have something good to offer us in exchange for
    our help. If it wasn't for his parents that kid would be a snot nosed punk incapable of helping
    himself. A leech..."

Cipher: " Were doing this my way Lehman. You were far to rash in procuring these Go-Goggles".

Cipher and Lehman had left Goldenrod cemetery to pursue on a mission. The infiltration of a lab hidden within Route 111 desert.

Lehman: "We should almost be there, dont compromise the plan. We each got a part to serve!"

It wasn't long before a lab was found camouflaged into the mountain. Finding the lab would be extremely hard if not provided the route/coordinates. Lehman had interrogated a Rocket Scientist that used to be part of the Reversi Project. Cipher was able to track him down soon after they destroyed the lab.

Standing about 3 Kilometers or 1.86 Miles from the lab the two decided to begin the operation. Lehman begun by releasing Gengar.

Lehman: " Ok Gengar, Its time. Begin the Haunt"

At that moment Gengars grin grew even more sadistic as he then vanished. It only took 5 mins before windows had been shattered and screams were heard. Even from the distance that Lehman and Cipher had stood from the lab did they know that the operation had been going smoothly. It was then that a sound beneath them gained there alert.

A Granok Rocket guard lost his stealth as an uppercut from the beneath the sand had struck them. Lehman in time was able to guard but sending them upwards.

Lehman: " **** that was a close one."

Cipher: "Watch out, there's another guard!!!!!!!"

A Neko Rocket guard stood from a distance launching sand pellets from a distance with its psychic ability. Being suspended in the air it was impossible for them to dodge. Or so the guards had assumed. Lehman had removed there robe cloak and used there single wing to dodge the projectile attack.

Granok Rocket guard: He's an angel aim for his wing!

The Granok had shouted as he burrowed his way underground. Lehman then dodged another projectile attack and was forced to land.

Cipher: "Lehman I got this."

Cipher punched into the sand creating a distraction. The guards couldn't see him. A flash seeped its way threw the sand surrounding him. Cipher then charged his way towards the Neko Rocket Guard. The very second he took notice of the Granok about to ambush him he leaped into the air straight wards. The granok, eager, further pursued him into the air. It was then that he grabbed onto him and unleashed a furious kick that resembled a dragon tale. Lehman's doing. The Granok thrashed his way into the sand.

Cipher much aware of the Neko surprise attack had then released his Synthetic wing, which forced its way from within his back, and had then shielded himself. The Neko surprised it's attack had no effect on the wing and stood defenseless. Cipher then waved the proper hand signs conjuring lightening within his palm. With a majestic push from his wings he quickly rushed his way towards the Neko. Cipher then yelled

Cipher: "Starmie use Surf!"

A storm of water then rushed towards the Neko forcing it to jump upwards. Although the surf wasn't meant for the Neko but for the Garnok which very much so did survive Lehman's kick and lied in wait for an opening. The Neko then grasped the situation and where the source of light had come from. It was much to late as Cipher had pierced his lightening powered jab threw its body.

The fight had ceased but not for Lehman. The Garnok lied unconscious. He sat him up and looked at him.

Lehman: "Gengar use Dream Eater!"

The Garnok Screamed loudly before passing.

Lehman: "Good we should have the information needed to handle the other guards and infiltrating. Plus with that scream every guard in the area should have heard it. How about we cause a ruckus and let the wild pokemon handle them? haha"

Cipher: " Good idea. Lets sneak our way in."

Cipher and Lehman within the stronghold like lab glanced upon what they were looking for. A confirmation on there theory. A clue to the famous bloodfall assassination, the repressor ability. Cipher then decided to make the lab his new headquarters for his new research.

Cipher: " Tomorrow we make our way to Harpers HQ. We might as well find some scientists and recruits for our new base. Today marks the day of our new cause, our new group, Specter."

The two stood on top of the facility admiring their accomplishments and the screams of guards in misery.

Daixtey
    Davven Spelloyal
    Burning Cottage in the Kanto region

Davven tried to get with one arm up, and recover from the tackle and fall he just experienced. Nobody could like such a fall, but this was no time to just lay there and do nothing. However he at least knows where this helicopter brought him and his confusion slowly started to clear up, and the situation turned out to be even more serious than he initially thought. With the smell of the burning cottage in his nose and the sounds of fighting erupting up ahead Davven went back and kicked himself on his feet again. First thing Davven did was going to clear the task he was given and planned on, beginning to grab behind him and pull the Shiny Blue crystal out. He ran near the cottage hoping that the enemy was distracted good enough.

Reaching it the crystal shined brighter for a good second before the Feraligatr appeared stomping his 2 feet down "Alright, I need your help with this, just try to not destroy the cottage while shooting your water blasts, please" The Feraligatr nodded once before making a little grunt that sounded like it was disappointed to not use his full potential for now. But regardless of that, it didn't take long and the first beams of water hit the outside fires, while Davven looks around to find any body of water maybe he can help too with his magic. The cottage began cracking loudly when the first water started to hit them and Davven was really not sure if this was actually still able to be saved.

A loud noise startled him a little, turning around to see the fighting between the guy who hired him, Lance Harper was his name, right. He hired him back then, after Davven went out trying to find any help to restore the peace, and his cooperation seemed to work that way. But he was getting lost in his thoughts, right now his major objective was from preventing the cottage to crush down as the Feraligatr tried its best to stop the fires from spreading more. Seeing that, Davven grabbed behind him more as he had his crystals stored on the back, eventually coming back in hand with a brownish shining crystal. Released from the crystal, Davven had to cover his eyes at first as the Flygon took flight right next to him "Hey, Feraligatr needs your help and me too, save that cottage"

With that the Flygon was off too, scooping up ground and making even more to drop from the fires while flying over the cottage. Davven was still not sure how he could help but tried directing his Pokémon good enough "Feraligatr, try to avoid shooting Flygon down" It nodded once and the water beams were shooting a bit lower. So the Flygon dealt with the fires in the higher part of the cottage, eventually they got it under control as no more fires were caused without immediately being extinquished. Davven tried to see how his employer was doing hoping he could still at least help him but the only thing left that he witnessed was a Charizard being lunged away making him a bit shiver at the pure force of that Marchamp.

Davven was still careful walking up, turning around he saw his Flygon and Feraligatr putting out the last fires by either sand or water use. "It looks like me and my Pokémon could save the cottage from being completley destroyed, but it only stands barely" Davven said a tone of sadness that he couldn't save the cottage better as this was his given task was in his voice. "But I hope this was well done, if I may ask too" He looks at the Marchamp and the way the Charizard was lunged "Is there anything I need to know about the attacker?" Davven tried to hold a respectful attitude to his employer, as he didn't had much a chance of seeing how he is. While Davven is saying that, he is returning the Feraligatr and Flygon to their respective crystals. Looking back at the smoking, burned but still standing cottage.