Page 119 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1203
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

How did I not let this go unchallenged for almost two months?

Well of course I had to get resources. Gattling Nuke Launchers of Doom! And of course pizza because I'm not lazy enough to get it delivered. And of course there's the flower bouquet, candy, a new fidget spinner, and mint gum.

But I decide to save the Gattling Nuke Launchers of Doom and just decide to stuff Skunky Butt™ fart capsules in your month. A whole lot of them. They transform you into an inflated balloon-like skunk and I send you flying off, farting far beyond the wild blue yonder into the land of Far Far Away. Well, because I know how much you like Shrek 2. Except now you're a skunk and no one wants anything to do with you. But this is great if you're introverted, although people will still send you pictures of their babies and pets on Facebook.

I take back my hill empire and continue my two-year fiesta of colorful lights and magic on the hill.

MY HILL!!!

Suddenly, a power surge caused by some kind of mischief makes a massive explosion that reduces all but the hill to ash. Including the cheeky Emolga. Don't worry he'll be fine, Hospital has a severe burn ward.
    MY HILL!

Sometimes the scars on your soul are the only things keeping you sane.

A new challenger falls out of the ether, drop-kickng ARandomTool off this god-forsaken hill.
    mY HILL

Senior Administrator

Oh dear. It seems like ARandomTool has tragically forgotten about one of my powers. Oopsie!

I arises from the ashes via PHOENIX MODE, which gives me cool fiery wings, flames, and a very badass tactical electric bass guitar. I cast MUSIC AS A WEAPON, which blasts LKWayvern's eardrums to oblivion and makes them implode. It's painful, but only just for a second. Because I am a merciful Emolga, the rest of the force of this power just launches LKWayvern to Saturn, but it leaves a very nice trail of rainbows and stars in a very Nyan Cat kind of way. I wave goodbye and send a postcard!

I then claim the hill and erect my new and beautiful chateau upon it using happy magic and good wishes.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I use my army of Shaymins to destroy Neo's new chateau and carry him off into Shaymin-landia! Have fun becoming a shaymin~

I then stake my claim on the hill with a nice little campfire BECAUSE IT'S TOO DANG COLD HERE.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

I walk up and bribe noble with a bag of marshmallows to roast over the campfire to let me onto the hill, then trick her into leaving by pointing out a village of nothing but shiny shaymins in the distance.

VPP

Senior Administrator

I use my magical backup powers to reverse the Shaymin transformation that Noble so graciously bestowed upon me after getting me throw into Shaymin-landia, although there is still one pesky Gracidea Flower that refuses to go away. D:

I then find Morzone camping on my hill, which is simply obscene and unacceptable. I summon THUNDERLOCKE COLOSSUS ASSASULT MECH, which wields Morzone-slaying Divine Battlehammer +471 with Fire Enchantment +14, which squashes Morzone like a silly pancake with slightly crispy edges. I then fold Morzone's flattened self into a paper plane and send him flying off to Djibouti.

I then give rise to Emolga Stronghold of Blissful Mastery, which is an architectural masterpiece of dazzling amazement and becomes an extra Wonder of the World.

MY HILL!

Administrator

Having taken forever to set it up. It finally is set and had gone unnoticed. Hacking into a single electronic device starts a chain reaction in each electronic nearby. Spreading like wildfire. Eventually reaching high military grade bases. Each with a little extra something special. Tactical Pika Flu Nukes. Starting our very own War Games (Pikachu style)! Each with extra protection around them to prevent destruction. Small EMP bursts knocking out all your electronics and backups. So you don't even see it comin before BLAM! Neo, Noble, Morzone. Each one of you becoming a Pikachu in this little game. Neo's so-called Thunderlocke Colossus Assasult Mech becomes a giant Pika Statue to display our awesomeness in the explosions.

Pikachu Survival Game? No, this was over before it could even begin. Welcome to the Chu army! Since the last knocked you all awaaaaaaay~.

MY HILL!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Just to ruin your day, Mister Chakramaster, I use a Thunderstone to become Neo Alolan Raichu, which is like Pikachu's arch nemesis. I then use my special powers that I invented myself via deus ex machina to create Insanity Slappy Hands for Super Slappy Happy effectiveness, destroying your Pikachu monuments and tributes and whatever Pika-anarchy you and your regime have established. I then squash you with tremendous towers of Alolan pancakes with your choice of toppings. I recommend strawberry and whipped cream because whipped cream goes great with everything and because strawberries.

This attack of beauty leaves you with -434,823 HP, making you feel a little deader than usual. It forces you to have to return to the title screen and reload from a previous save file. While you do that, I reclaim the hill, clean out your silly monuments and Pika plushies, and return to the glorious and wondrous state that is known only as EMOLGA.

MY HILL!!!

Clearly I had come unprepared last time and got off lucky. You, however, have made a grievous mistake. After transforming yourself into a neo alolan raichu you've lost your ability to fly, leaving you unprepared and, in truth, nothing but a little ant to the boot that are my squadrons of paratrooping quilavas raining fire down upon you and your "EMOLGA" hill.

Once the last offending pieces have been burned away I build a nice cottage and spend my days relaxing and building puzzles.

MY HILL!!!!!

VPP