Page 100 of 184 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1840
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekrom25 View Post
    How come no one said Lance was not with the group ?
    Because you were told from the start that you needed to report any long periods of absence. You have missed months at a time. Lance is not my responsibility so he was left behind and he will stay that way until the group heads back to his town. You can keep disappearing in a rp and expect to just pop in an out every other month. You are out for now.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

@Blaquaza
    Here is a basic rundown of what has happened to team Ruby lately.
    We met Dash from Team Sapphire (I have my own personal conspiracy theory about Dash, but that is getting off topic)
    We went to "New Mauville" the underground power plant. there was an explosion, and we thought 'underground power plant plus explosions equals fun....what could go wrong?' and went down to explore the power plant.
    We combined our pokemon to break through a barrier, and unfortunately attracted a lot of powerful shadow pokemon, who did a lot of damage to our teams.
    Jacob and Dash fell down a hole, and we haven't seen them for a while. Got a message on the Pokenav from Jacob saying they are alright though.
    We continued on and got attacked by three shadow ninjas, who sent us on afar out psychic trip and when we got back they infected some of our pokemon with shadow energy.
    We then encountered gym leader Wattson, who had infected by shadow energy and we took him down, and Scopes wisp cured him of shadow infection.
    Scope Trissa and Brettles then climbed down the hole that Jacob and Dash had fallen into.
    Serena and the two others we rescued from the Power Plant have been left to look after Wattson and wait for the police to arrive. But we have only just headed down the hole in search of Jacob and Dash, so if you hurry Serena should be able to catch up.

my gosh ive been freaken busy !

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brettles View Post
    @Blaquaza
    Here is a basic rundown of what has happened to team Ruby lately.
    We met Dash from Team Sapphire (I have my own personal conspiracy theory about Dash, but that is getting off topic)
    We went to "New Mauville" the underground power plant. there was an explosion, and we thought 'underground power plant plus explosions equals fun....what could go wrong?' and went down to explore the power plant.
    We combined our pokemon to break through a barrier, and unfortunately attracted a lot of powerful shadow pokemon, who did a lot of damage to our teams.
    Jacob and Dash fell down a hole, and we haven't seen them for a while. Got a message on the Pokenav from Jacob saying they are alright though.
    We continued on and got attacked by three shadow ninjas, who sent us on afar out psychic trip and when we got back they infected some of our pokemon with shadow energy.
    We then encountered gym leader Wattson, who had infected by shadow energy and we took him down, and Scopes wisp cured him of shadow infection.
    Scope Trissa and Brettles then climbed down the hole that Jacob and Dash had fallen into.
    Serena and the two others we rescued from the Power Plant have been left to look after Wattson and wait for the police to arrive. But we have only just headed down the hole in search of Jacob and Dash, so if you hurry Serena should be able to catch up.
    Ah, okay. Thanks very much for the recap!

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

Alright those of you who are involved in X which include

Brettles
    Jacob
    HD
    Tazz
    DM
    and Crow

You are being given a little time extra today for your intro post because I posted the first post at 3am. But I will be moving the story forward in the next couple hours so please try to get that post up asap (If you already posted please ignore this)

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Rest in piece Scope

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    RIP in peace, Scope. You died...OK, you died immediately after you did the right thing instead of dying doing said right thing, but that's not my concern.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    RIP in peace, Scope. You died...OK, you died immediately after you did the right thing instead of dying doing said right thing, but that's not my concern.

always a jerk latio

Reposting so i dont forget.

Updated list

After the current event!

1)Velocity
    1. Enigma Berry
    2. Bulbasur
    3. Riolu

2)Jon
    ---

3) Lance

4) Tazz
    1. Enigma Berry
    2. Bulbasaur/Riolu
    3. Azurill Egg

5)Levi
    A. Bulbusaur/Riolu

Ruby

1)Jacob
    1. Shiny Contest Gift (Have to Roll)

2) Charmander
    1.Shinx
    2.Drawing contest Pancham
    3. Shiny Charm

3)Obliveon
    --------------

3) Brettles
    1.Shiny Contest Gift Roll

4)Blaquza
    --

Emerald

1)Rain
    --------

3)Dragon Master
    A. Bulbsaur/Riolu

Me
    Dash- Buneary, Bulbasaur, Riolu, Mystery Item spring Event
    Magnus-Mystery Item

Lucian- Bulbasaur, Riolu and gift from spring contest, Mystery Item

Please make sure to post a claim form!
    Last edited by Rival Max; 06-30-2014 at 02:10 AM.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Ok, I'm back. What did I miss?
    VPP:

Regirock made an appearance and they were tying to turn it into a shadow pokemon. Scope died fighting to destory the shadow orb (the orb that they were using to turn all the desert pokemon into shadows )
    Once the orb was destroyed Reigrock caused and eq that torn apart the underground cave. Regi disappeared and the team was lifed to safty by Magnus and army. They are current in the middle of the desert at a medic station. Scopes body is in a tent coverd up and his pokemon are with him. Magnus and Jacob are going to see the doctor who scope was trying to save. Brettles is walking around.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic