Page 161 of 184 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1840
    Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    One thing I love about GCEA is that it makes me draw and write more than I would otherwise. :D I haven't done so many drawings in ages!
    That's a good thing! Hopefully you don't get sick of them at all. xP I need to draw more, too!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    One thing I love about GCEA is that it makes me draw and write more than I would otherwise. :D I haven't done so many drawings in ages!
    Oh my goodness, so much this. I thought my drawing skills were deteriorating, but GCEA pushed me to try a few new methods and approaches and they've been working better for me than ever before.

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

I really should do more art and writing too. Obviously I do writing since GCEA itself is writing, but my posts are always lazy, at least until a major event happens. It is so hard to find motivation to actually just start working on something. Also, I am so bad at digital art lol. I should do an actual drawing some time, I'm actually decent at traditional art.

Its awesome to see all the art people post, we have some very talented artist here. Mike you should post more!

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

@Chakramaster @Neo Emolga @Phantasm.Angel @Shruikan @Trainer17 @Lunar Latias @pigswiggle

Hey there RR and Now GG Rpers. I want to give you all a quick reminder of one of the rules of pokemon you just caught. I noticed some people had pokemon that were healed after the capture. This includes myself because I havent had freshly cuaght pokemon in a long time. Either way. If you said the pokemon was active its okay but its hould be to tired to battle and in the future please have them just be fainted or exhausted.

5) Freshly-caught Pokémon will be KO'd until you reach a Pokémon Center or a Healing Machine, or use certain items to recover the Pokémon. (Unless you are using the Heal Ball!)

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

So, is it possible to walk away from trainer battles in GCEA?

Also, I'd like to say that it feels like everything in Wayne's last post was totally ignored. I thought creative diplomacy would be the only real option considering we're up against a Fearow we honestly have zero chance against.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    So, is it possible to walk away from trainer battles in GCEA?

Also, I'd like to say that it feels like everything in Wayne's last post was totally ignored. I thought creative diplomacy would be the only real option considering we're up against a Fearow we honestly have zero chance against.
    Sorry man. I did read your post. Brice is going to be a reoccurring character. Really no matter what was said after you turned down his offer would have resulted in a battle.
    Some of the challenges are not meant to be won. Also this early stuff is unavoidable. It use to be a cost to flee but that never went over well. So for now it's just a battle you can't flee from.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    Sorry man. I did read your post. Brice is going to be a reoccurring character. Really no matter what was said after you turned down his offer would have resulted in a battle.
    Some of the challenges are not meant to be won. Also this early stuff is unavoidable. It use to be a cost to flee but that never went over well. So for now it's just a battle you can't flee from.
    Can we evolve our Pokemon in the post , and then fight him? I know we can't control mons over level 20, but if each of us are like level 16 (our starters, we might win :0)
    @Neo Emolga @Phantasm.Angel

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

@Lunar Latias @Chakramaster @Shruikan

Sorry forgot to say but you guys have your own thread. I'll be adding a character to join in. Any questions or concerns please feel free to ask

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    @Lunar Latias @Chakramaster @Shruikan

Sorry forgot to say but you guys have your own thread. I'll be adding a character to join in. Any questions or concerns please feel free to ask
    Or if we can't that would suck. But those metapods :( we want to saaaaave themmmm

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -