Page 177 of 184 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 1840
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Yep I'm ready to go!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisteria View Post
    I'll admit, you had me worried there for a minute Max. Let's get this done! Then party once we finish DE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Mike View Post
    Let's do this! Good to see this starting again.
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon_g View Post
    Let's do this. ;)

Let's try to finish BB before 2020 :P.
    Im glad to see everyone is no board. Sorry for my absence but I needed some time to find clear my head and get focused. I was never gone. We have all started something I intend on seeing through!

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Good Luck~!

"I vow to make them proud...no matter the cost"
    -GCEA Stats- | -Art Gallery- | -URPG Stats-

Quote Originally Posted by Sou View Post
    Good Luck~!
    Thanks Sou!

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Max, should we have 6 badges or 7? I'm pretty sure i've gotten my card up to date otherwise, but I saw that I only had six badges, and I feel like it should be seven now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Mike View Post
    Max, should we have 6 badges or 7? I'm pretty sure i've gotten my card up to date otherwise, but I saw that I only had six badges, and I feel like it should be seven now.
    Yeah you should have seven badges. The seventh badge was the psychic twins

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

@Desolate Divine @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Brettles @Dragon Master Mike @brandon_g @Noblejanobii

Hey everyone. Im trying to make more of an effort to get the stories back on track but I can not do that without some kind of steady story flow. I realize you all have lives and work and school and so on but I need a little more out of you guys. Just a slight effort to post more and we can get back on track. Im not sure how you guys feel but its hard for people to be interested if they cant get back into the story or plot. For those of you in DE the gym is posted please get your matchs down. We are at the end of the road here. Lets finish up this great story and move on.

BB, we need to get more activity. We should already be past the fourth gym. I do not want to move things forward without people being apart of the story. Thats why I am waiting for at least three out of four people to post. So please even you just have 10 minutes a simply response will go along way to helping us move the story forward. I am fine with short response if it helps any of you stay apart of the story :)

Thanks again!

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

7. This post has been liked by:

Well I have been waiting for everyone to re group (Rocky, Meghan, Alice) at the pokemon center and for the story to be ready to progress for me to post. As I really do not see anything I can presently post about or have Brandon do until the group comes back. We were left to do our own thing and the way I set up in my last post was designed for me to pick up with Brandon again when everyone in the group returns. I dont know what else to have him do in the meantime, unless you want me to post about him taking a sip of water and eating a granola once every 30 minutes to an hour, I really do not know what else to add until the story progresses.

I am open to ideas though. ;)
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Well I have been waiting for everyone to re group (Rocky, Meghan, Alice) at the pokemon center and for the story to be ready to progress for me to post. As I really do not see anything I can presently post about or have Brandon do until the group comes back. We were left to do our own thing and the way I set up in my last post was designed for me to pick up with Brandon again when everyone in the group returns. I dont know what else to have him do in the meantime, unless you want me to post about him taking a sip of water and eating a granola once every 30 minutes to an hour, I really do not know what else to add until the story progresses.

I am open to ideas though. ;)
    You have to make more of an effort to stay connected to the others. Find a way to get your character to the daycare center to run into the others

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

I dont have time for a long post at the moment, but I will post a short post just expanding on my last post and try to add a little more to it.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

I dont have time for a long post at the moment, but I will post a short post just expanding on my last post and try to add a little more to it.
    Okay, Ill try to give you something to respond to.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic