Page 115 of 184 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1840
    Okay, are going to need help jumping into the story?

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Hi all,
    I would love to bring Brettles into Emerald Delta if that is acceptable. He is working with the Military relief teams in Rustboro and Rinshin, but would respond to a request for help from Jacob.

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Sure thing. I will have Jacob send him a message in the next post.

OOO: Brettles joining?! That'll be awesome. ^v^

I am updating my character card and the getting Dredd to confirm, but yes I'm back looking to take down some Magma's and Aquas.
    I need to spend 187 on evolutions...
    Bulbasaur>Ivysaur>Venusaur = 16 +36 = 52
    Slakoth> vigoroth> Slaking = 18 + 36 = 54
    Weedle> Kakuna> Beedrill = 7 + 10 = 17
    Magnemite > Magneton = 30
    Ghastly > Haunter = 25
    = 178 in evolutions (close enough)
    Also spending points on levelling up:
    Luxury from level 30 to lvl 35 = 10 pts.
    Mightyena (night Fang) (I have missed Night Fang) from lvl 25 to lvl 35 = 20 pts.
    Purify Ponyta = 24 pts

Brettles has also caught the following Pokemon from the approved list:
    Geodude, Zubat, Oddish, Whimsur, Budew, Skitty, Aron, electrike, wooper, spinarak, hoothoot.
    These have been added to my newly wipedharacter card.

Senior Moderator

So what has Brettles been up to in the five months off?

Quote Originally Posted by Brettles View Post
    Hi all,
    I would love to bring Brettles into Emerald Delta if that is acceptable. He is working with the Military relief teams in Rustboro and Rinshin, but would respond to a request for help from Jacob.
    Nice, good to have you back. If you need any help getting set up let me know.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Brettles backstory:
    5 months ago
    The ferocity of the attacks was unbelievable. Team Ruby were doing there best to heal after the loss of Scope when the explosions started. Rather than allowing the group to heal, they each responded as seemed fit with new crisis.

Magnus had contacts in the military so we were able to find a berth in the fight against the attackers, all except for Jacob who decided to go his own way rather than join up, which, considering his attitude towards authority was probably for the best. Brettles ended up working in a division to defend what remained of Rustboro.

Two months of fighting hardened Brettles. The ferocity of his Pokemon, mixed with tactics learned from Magnus, and dirty tricks learned from Jacob led him to many victories. He was making a name for himself until he broke his leg during one particularly viscous attack.

He was relocated to a temporary hospital in Rinshin while he healed. During his time there he spent a lot of time assisting with the orphanage, looking after the children left parent less after the attacks.

The children loved when Brettles visited because he always let them play with his Pokemon. The children always brightened up a bit when playing with the Pokemon, which gave Brettles an idea. Contacting the local Pokemon center, he found a large list of Pokemon who no longer had owners and came to an agreement for any orphaned Pokemon to be donated to the orphanage.

The 'Rinshin Orphanage and Pokemon Rehabilitation center' is now a place of laughter, despite the losses of the inhabitants. A special event at the renaming of the center was a competition between the visiting Gym leader from Petalburg who challenged Brettles to a battle for a gym badge. Brettles hadn't had a proper battle since his leg had been broken, but he accepted due to the excitement of the children. Brettles won in a very close fight and accepted the balance badge.

The battle reignited Brettles desire to fight. He started training his Pokemon in earnest as well exercising his leg. Over this last month he has strengthened his body so that he no longer has any sign of a limp, and trained his Pokemon to prime fighting form.

He is still working at the orphanage training the next generation of trainers, but dreaming of getting back out to the fight. The rest of Hoenn is managing without him however, so he tells himself that he is content to wait until he gets a call back to the action. He checks his communicator numerous times each day, but so far no one seems to need his help. Still, as long as he tells himself that he is content, there is no need to rush back to the fray.

Senior Moderator

Dirty Tricks? What are you saying ;) Jacob fights the honourable fight. It just depends on whose ethics you are using...

Well the Team are at Meteor falls watching Team Magma. That is not very far North of Rustboro. I will work on a post when I get home from work (30+ degree day today so I will knock off early anyway) and call Brettles in.

Edit: and Jacob not joining the military wasn't his call. He was refused haha

Lets work on adding @Brettles and @The Nonexistent Tazz after the falls. The falls is going to end in the next two days with some activity.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic