Page 163 of 184 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1840
    Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    My job and goal as a gm is to draw out your characters some it comes naturally though traveling and training. Some of it is going to be me fighting you for every inch to draw that character out. You reactions to npc's and events shape the story. :)
    Time to give Vaugn a personality disorder. A crazy wild Vaugn during battles and a fool fodder as normal. Bahahaha this is wonderful!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

2. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

My job and goal as a gm is to draw out your characters some it comes naturally though traveling and training. Some of it is going to be me fighting you for every inch to draw that character out. You reactions to npc's and events shape the story. :)
    Okay, good to know, I thought you were just being sadistic. :P

Personally, it's not what I would have done as a GM this early into things, but to each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Okay, good to know, I thought you were just being sadistic. :P

Personally, it's not what I would have done as a GM this early into things, but to each his own.
    Fearow has actually appeared in every gcea at the beginning to ruin people's days :) fun little tid bit.

Also you guys will have the unique chance to work with three people running therrands story. My style is more for moving things. Sarah's npc's are great. She really good at multi side stories. When Brettles steps in at some point I think you'll like his style.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Fearow has actually appeared in every gcea at the beginning to ruin people's days :) fun little tid bit.

Also you guys will have the unique chance to work with three people running therrands story. My style is more for moving things. Sarah's npc's are great. She really good at multi side stories. When Brettles steps in at some point I think you'll like his style.
    I don't know why but I'm having a good vibes when you mention Brettles.
    @Brettles

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
    I don't know why but I'm having a good vibes when you mention Brettles.
    @Brettles

The SMs for gcea are great and my hope is they will help take sections or the story. The have fresh ideas and much more energy. Plus with time we will be able to build off of each other would should make for some interesting story lines.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Wait til they get a load of me ;) JD, you know especially my love for darkness and violence hehehehe

Senior Administrator

Interesting fact. I'll admit, I was peeved about it at first, but that's just coming as a new guy and expecting the most we'd be facing in the beginning would be a few Caterpies and so on.

And yeah, I've gotten a flavor for how Sarah does things and she's got a unique style that I like. As for Brettles, I'm curious, but like you said, maybe we'll see in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Interesting fact. I'll admit, I was peeved about it at first, but that's just coming as a new guy and expecting the most we'd be facing in the beginning would be a few Caterpies and so on.

And yeah, I've gotten a flavor for how Sarah does things and she's got a unique style that I like. As for Brettles, I'm curious, but like you said, maybe we'll see in time.
    One thing stands though. Triple Threat Squad will dominate RR!!!

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
    One thing stands though. Triple Threat Squad will dominate RR!!!

Well, as I've learned from Fight Club, only after disaster can you be resurrected. It's only after you've lost everything are you free to do anything. Evolve and let the chips fall where they may.

Any situation can be turned around with some creative thinking. I may throw the occasional challenge in to see how the trainers react.

Mwahahaha! POWER give me POWER!!!!! :)
    Just don't expect any Weedles for anyone! No-one gets a Weedle until Rocky gets one! Blame Max for this!

Looking forward to seeing what I can do to how I can work with the players!

12. This post has been liked by: