Page 77 of 184 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast
    LOL I keep coming up a step behind. Im going to edit your card with the new trainer package feel free to change around the pics afterwords if you like.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Btw, another question: the different Pokeball types...how exactly do their mechanics work? I.e., what makes certain types special over others? For instance, the Quarantine, ruby, sapphire, emerald balls? Or is the Quarantine Ball an equivalent to a standard Pokeball?

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    The Quarantine Balls are equivalent to standard Poke Balls in terms of capturing power, and are more for story purposes than anything. I don't know about the other three, we haven't been introduced to them properly. In any case, most balls (Basic Quarantine Ball being the exception) have bonuses attached to them that make catching Pokemon easier, and are the only way to apply negative bonuses to Pokemon you want to capture at all.

Oh, yes, if you want to buy any Poke Balls, do so in packs of ten. That's one free Premier ball, and unlike the games, they have a slight benefit attached to them (-2 off captures), so it's worth it.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I think Speed means the CYCLONE Balls

- Emerald Ball
    - Sapphire Ball
    - Ruby Ball
    CYCLONE Ball - 3 Points

The CYCYLONE balls are specific to certain games. They are like quaritine balls and pokeballs with one exception. The CYCLONE Ball works in bad weather. For example when its hurricane type rains, or bad sandstorms or even blizzards. Quartine Balls wont work. So the CYCLONE Balls are needed.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

OKAY, so the next four days I will be in the middle of an FTX, which means I will be in a tent for four days simulating deployment out in the field... sooooo yeah... I won't be able to be here... just thought to let you guys know.
    Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, Personal Courage.
    Fire finds its form in the heat of the forge.

Levi of Sapphire! Reggie of Emerald

That's cool man, have fun!

Also just thought Id say this but in gcea you cant really use the move fly to actually have your character fly unless you have a huge flying pokemon like Salamance, Charziard, Rayquaza and Dragonite (Dragonair could also work its pretty big.) The point is spearow cant fly you anywhere..lol

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Just wondering, when will the events "Poetry Slam" and "Draw-a-Thon" be judged for prizes? It's been a while so I was just curious.

That, and, I was wondering when the Pokemon from the Short Story contest and Rival Creation contest will be put into play? That contest was done forever ago, haha.

So, yep, I'm just curious is all. C:

Jolteon owns all other eeveelutions~ ;D

Noivern: 1091
    ♥ Jolteon Lover ♥
    Check out my GCeA Stats here!|Check out my ASBL Stats here!|My Breeding Center!

Well, the judge of the poetry contest is gone for a little bit. Ill try and get it judged this week. The list of x and y pokemon will also be up this week. As far as the rival contest. I believe you and i are the only people who get shadow pokemon and they should be appearing soon.

As for the short story contest, did you submit one ??? I thought I passed out all those pokemon already lol

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Oh, I wasn't a part of the Short Story contest. I was just curious if everyone gained their prizes from that since the Rival Creation contest and that went on at the same time. :P

And, sweet. :D I'm looking forward to my Shadow Pokemon. >:3

Jolteon owns all other eeveelutions~ ;D

Noivern: 1091
    ♥ Jolteon Lover ♥
    Check out my GCeA Stats here!|Check out my ASBL Stats here!|My Breeding Center!

Quote Originally Posted by Popshakes View Post
    Oh, I wasn't a part of the Short Story contest. I was just curious if everyone gained their prizes from that since the Rival Creation contest and that went on at the same time. :P

And, sweet. :D I'm looking forward to my Shadow Pokemon. >:3

Team Emerald is the only team to not have gotten the Rival Events.. Didnt fit the story at the time. So the one you unlocked will appear when the story allows it. :)

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic