Page 111 of 184 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1840
    Of course the new journal will count.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

I do have some other questions: You said that our starter pokemon will be strong enough to have reached its final stage, but we only have pokemon obeying us up to level 35. Starters generally evolve at level 36...so are we expected to have a berry handy that we can use to equip our pokemon with?

Secondly, did you say that events should not be on the card anymore, and eggs? And the free starter kit--is that ours for the taking too?

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Done

I'm also done, but I'm still wondering about the questions I asked. xD The starter pack thing, mainly. And should we add our evolution vouchers to our points too? I put it on the card so I don't lose it anyway, but I didn't add it to my point total.

1. You can buy berries before we start. That money will come from your 259. Make sure any new purchases get covered in your new records.

2. All events and eggs should be added directly to your trainer cards. If you had an egg its hatched. You should not be waiting for any events.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Okay. :] I'll hatch my egg then. xD

So when we do start?

Im going to check cards tomorrow. Will start then.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    I've considered this, and I'm going to migrate Craig. I'll PM you stuff and get everything rolling. Might join a little late...

EDIT: OK then. I'm going to replace Rustburo's badge with Lavaridge's, because Craig and the other Sapphire team members were already at Rustburo and were at Lavaridge when they stopped, but otherwise I think I can work with this.

The Backstory:

After obtaining Lavaridge's badge from the Gym earlier than everyone else due to some bad communication, Nancy came back, hoping to spend more time with Craig-in fact, as much as possible. Knowing that she had issues when sharing time with others, and knowing how badly she could misinterprete actions, and knowing that she was in truth the mentally-unhinged Diancie and fully capable of following up any threats she made, Craig had to sigh and accept, leaving the group. However, because his only traveling partner during that time was a mentally-unhinged Diancie with immensely fierce (and mad) loyalty to him, Craig managed to use this to his advantage to once and turn the nigh-invulnerable Diancie against Magma and Aqua at every opportunity. The fact that Nancy had issues when taking fast metal projectiles, however, limited Craig's attempts to the smallest of outposts for quite a while. He kept his PokeNav open with contacts from every person in every team-including Emerald, who he didn't hear much of.

The Miasma that seeped over the land and drove people paranoid made Craig doubly nervous about Nancy, though Nancy herself wound up unaffected partially due to a) already being insane and b) being a powerful Legend, and as Craig basically had to keep Nancy from freezing people in diamond at all times, their relationship barely altered. Craig was worried at all times for his missing team and Jonothan, who had not spoken with him for a very long while. None of them did, really. He couldn't afford a ticket back to Unova and wasn't leaving without him.

Craig made sure to train against wild Pokemon during his time-his starter Evolved, at last, into it's final form, a Swampert, among with many other Pokemon. However, because he was simultaniously trying to keep Diancie away from people and keep Magma and Aqua from claiming the wilderness, he hadn't the time to take more badges. He did, however, learn several more wilderness skills that would make a Ranger impressed, and was reintroduced to his Psycho girlfriend's sense of a fun time...Which fortunately didn't involve HIM getting hurt, but definitely involved a lot of things that Craig would rather keep private at all costs. They were just too strange, and quite honestly embarrassing in a few ways.

More recently, however, he's been getting...Threatening messages through unknown people over PokeNav, insisting that Craig either commit suicide, die some other way, or have an unidentified group immediately come after him. He deleted every message and paid no heed, thinking it was Magma or Aqua. He was horribly wrong, and was forcibly ambushed. Nancy managed to buy them an escape route by freezing the trio who attacked him in Diamond, but the messages kept coming, and they definitely referenced getting out. Suddenly, Craig realized that rejoining the group might be worth not being turned to swiss cheese by the unknown assailants, who hadn't even mentioned WHY exactly they were targeting him or what he did wrong. Eager to re-locate his group, he kept searching his PokeNav for messages from basically anyone in CYCLONE-and unaware of his apparent fate, he finally got a message direct from Doctor Sarin of CYCLONE, like the rest of Emerald Team. Eager to rejoin the ranks of CYCLONE interns, Craig rushed to Meteor Falls, Nancy in tow, hoping that he could somehow manage her without dying.

Pokemon Required: Swampert. Nothing else right now, may need editing.

For the record, Nancy is likely to be forcibly split from the party at Meteor Falls in order to get rid of her. Having a Legend with jealousy issues a mile wide can make a lot of problems.

I'll post the revised Trainer Card later.

Also, Dredd, are we using the revised rules or keeping with the R/S rules we set in place before?
    Last edited by The Nonexistent Tazz; 01-16-2015 at 02:03 AM.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

9. This post has been liked by:

@Dragon Master Mike @Comatose @Suicune's Fire @DHPflareon

I made a mistake. Your points on hand should be 0. Since we are starting with a new thread. Just make 259 the full bonus. This should help us avoid having to count two different post counts.

Sorry didnt see your post Latio!!!

What start do you have now ?

Lets used the established rules from r/s and implement the new ones for the next gcea.

Edit. Also with the 187 points. Please post your evolutions on here. YOu dont need to fill out the form but ill need a list.

something like this.

Evolutions
    Geodude-> Graveler= 28 Points
    Charmander -> Charmeleon -> Charizard= 52
    Mareep-> Flaffy = 22

I need something like this. Also if you are attaching items id like that kind of in a similar format. I just want to keep track of this stuff and the list should be pretty easy.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Sorry double post!!

This is going to come up at some point. If you have a shadow pokemon in your party or pc it should be purified already. It should also have its +10 bonus. Remember this means for some pokemon they will not be usable when they are purified.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic